Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[WIZ] KawaiiKnights is back

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YowaneHaku
Newcomer
Newcomer
YowaneHaku

Female Posts : 3

[WIZ] KawaiiKnights is back Empty
PostSubject: [WIZ] KawaiiKnights is back   [WIZ] KawaiiKnights is back EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:39 pm

After a long year of absence KawaiiKnights is back into the game and currently is searching for active members that are willing to participate in clan activities so if you are a clanless player and want to check us out you are more than welcome to do so, if you are interested you can post your IGN here so that we can find you in-game or search for the sub leaders of the clan or the leader which is me.

Leader: YowaneHaku

Subs:

-ExShinki
-Greenfire
-FinalSpark
-aussiegamer2
-NotChosen

We dont really have a requirement to join the clan but we do ask for players to be active and log in at least once, if you are going to be absent for more than a week please let know the leader or sub leaders so that we take that into consideration when doing clan-cleanups.

Last edited by YowaneHaku on Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Notchosen left)
Back to top Go down
http://newkawaiiknights.webs.com

[WIZ] KawaiiKnights is back
Page 1 of 1