Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Hi~ *tackleglomps*

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JammyJam
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi~ *tackleglomps* Empty
PostSubject: Hi~ *tackleglomps*   Hi~ *tackleglomps* EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:04 pm

Introductions, very bad at them, well I came mainly to say HI and that I'm a new member here >.< I'll am a... semi oldbie you could say as a played the korean version in the past and I also played this version till a year ago then I stop due to educational reason :c

Embarassed Well if I had to say stuff about myself I guess I would be the SHY GUY who doesn't want to stand out in a crowd, who tends to play online games a lot unless I'm out with my friends or something. Also I'm called Nathaniel and I'm British Surprised
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11443

Hi~ *tackleglomps* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi~ *tackleglomps*   Hi~ *tackleglomps* EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:19 pm

Ohaiyou gozaimasu! Welcome to the CBFF #em3
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

Male Posts : 1965

Hi~ *tackleglomps* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi~ *tackleglomps*   Hi~ *tackleglomps* EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:27 pm

Welcome, have a nice stay and heres your complimentary branding *sets Jam on fire*
Back to top Go down
JammyJam
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi~ *tackleglomps* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi~ *tackleglomps*   Hi~ *tackleglomps* EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:30 pm

Thankies and I am not on fire as I have love showers all around meeeeee~ uguu~
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

Hi~ *tackleglomps* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi~ *tackleglomps*   Hi~ *tackleglomps* EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:31 pm

@JammyJam wrote:
Thankies and I am not on fire as I have love showers all around meeeeee~ uguu~
*sets water on fire* ಠ_ಠ Trust me, this will only get worse if your try to resist
Back to top Go down
JammyJam
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi~ *tackleglomps* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi~ *tackleglomps*   Hi~ *tackleglomps* EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:53 pm

Nevar! Go Go Love, dose the flame disrupting the real flame in mah heart \'A'/
Back to top Go down

Hi~ *tackleglomps* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi~ *tackleglomps*   Hi~ *tackleglomps* EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:58 pm

DIE IN A FIRE.

Ohai thar, I'm Lexie.
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

Hi~ *tackleglomps* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi~ *tackleglomps*   Hi~ *tackleglomps* EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:18 pm

@JammyJam wrote:
Nevar! Go Go Love, dose the flame disrupting the real flame in mah heart \'A'/
*Sets the flame in Jams' heart, the area around him, the air, the water, and the fourth dimension on fire*
You were warned. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
butthurtlander

Hi~ *tackleglomps* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi~ *tackleglomps*   Hi~ *tackleglomps* EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:27 pm

If you could stop shitposting in every single introduction thread, that'd be nice. I checked this thread and the three before it and you've posted the same stupid shit in it every time.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11443

Hi~ *tackleglomps* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi~ *tackleglomps*   Hi~ *tackleglomps* EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:34 pm

@butthurtlander wrote:
If you could stop shitposting in every single introduction thread, that'd be nice. I checked this thread and the three before it and you've posted the same stupid shit in it every time.
Unlike you, he actually said hi to the OP ö.ö

Jammy please ignore this. Don't get insecured. It's just some....somebody
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

Hi~ *tackleglomps* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi~ *tackleglomps*   Hi~ *tackleglomps* EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:38 pm

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
@butthurtlander wrote:

Jammy please ignore this. Don't get insecured. It's just some....somebody
Thanks for having my back Zwiebel, and i have the right of a signature way of introducing my self to people.
Back to top Go down
butthurtlander

Hi~ *tackleglomps* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi~ *tackleglomps*   Hi~ *tackleglomps* EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:51 pm

you don't have the right of shitposting in every other thread you post in. once again, posting the same thing over and over would be considered way of spam.

Quote :
what matters, more, saying hi or dealing with someone that's shitposting

get your priorities straight.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

Hi~ *tackleglomps* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi~ *tackleglomps*   Hi~ *tackleglomps* EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:10 pm

Oh, dear.

Hello, Jammyjam! Enjoy the forums (:
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

Hi~ *tackleglomps* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi~ *tackleglomps*   Hi~ *tackleglomps* EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:23 pm

@butthurtlander wrote:
you don't have the right of shitposting in every other thread you post in. once again, posting the same thing over and over would be considered way of spam.

Quote :
what matters, more, saying hi or dealing with someone that's shitposting

get your priorities straight.
How do i greet some one? With a joke. how do you greet some one? Complain about some else shit.
Back to top Go down
butthurtlander

Hi~ *tackleglomps* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi~ *tackleglomps*   Hi~ *tackleglomps* EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:38 pm

Because the first thing people want to see is the same copy pasted bullshit every other new person saw. Regardless of how you bitch about it, what you're doing is still spam.
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

Hi~ *tackleglomps* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi~ *tackleglomps*   Hi~ *tackleglomps* EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:55 pm

@butthurtlander wrote:
Because the first thing people want to see is the same copy pasted bullshit every other new person saw. Regardless of how you bitch about it, what you're doing is still spam.
Spamed joke, or people bitching? The joke at least gives a sense of welcomness, while the bitching would make them think they have to behave a certain way.
Back to top Go down
butthurtlander

Hi~ *tackleglomps* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi~ *tackleglomps*   Hi~ *tackleglomps* EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:17 pm

How the fuck does lighting someone on fire make them feel welcome.
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

Hi~ *tackleglomps* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi~ *tackleglomps*   Hi~ *tackleglomps* EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:37 pm

@butthurtlander wrote:
How the fuck does lighting someone on fire make them feel welcome.
Its a joke, and he respond with a counter joke. All you did was show up and bitch, didn't even say hi, or make him feel welcome in anyway.
Back to top Go down
butthurtlander

Hi~ *tackleglomps* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi~ *tackleglomps*   Hi~ *tackleglomps* EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:39 pm

You're avoiding the point. You're still spamming the introduction section regardless. Just because people laugh at adbots doesn't mean those are okay too.
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

Hi~ *tackleglomps* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi~ *tackleglomps*   Hi~ *tackleglomps* EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:50 pm

@butthurtlander wrote:
You're avoiding the point. You're still spamming the introduction section regardless. Just because people laugh at adbots doesn't mean those are okay too.

And just because one guy on the internet gets pissed at a spammed joke, doesn't mean other don't find it funny. I make the joke because it's unique to me, i don't give a F Very Happy :DK if you think it's spam, i will do it untill a respected member who has had an accout for more than 0 days ask me to stop, and gives good reason not just "Quit spamming shitpost on every intro thread". So either deal with it, or STFU and GTFO
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

Hi~ *tackleglomps* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi~ *tackleglomps*   Hi~ *tackleglomps* EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:58 pm

@dbzfan922 wrote:
@butthurtlander wrote:

And just because one guy on the internet gets pissed at a spammed joke, doesn't mean other don't find it funny. I make the joke because it's unique to me, i don't give a F Very Happy :DK if you think it's spam, i will do it untill a respected member who has had an accout for more than 0 days ask me to stop, and gives good reason not just "Quit spamming shitpost on every intro thread". So either deal with it, or STFU and GTFO

10/10 dbzfan is seething angry, argument goes to ButtHurtLander

Also, welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
butthurtlander

Hi~ *tackleglomps* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi~ *tackleglomps*   Hi~ *tackleglomps* EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:01 am

@dbzfan922 wrote:
i will do it untill a respected member who has had an accout for more than 0 days ask me to stop, and gives good reason not just "Quit spamming shitpost on every intro thread".
joke's on you, this is the second time i've had to tell you to stop spamming bullshit everywhere
Back to top Go down

Hi~ *tackleglomps* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi~ *tackleglomps*   Hi~ *tackleglomps* EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:03 am

Lol this is the most pointless arguement I've seen.

Welcome to CBFF Jam... If you're still here.
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

Hi~ *tackleglomps* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi~ *tackleglomps*   Hi~ *tackleglomps* EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:05 am

@Scott-kip wrote:
@dbzfan922 wrote:
@butthurtlander wrote:

I'm not mad, I just know Butthurts type, if you don't establish that you won't take their shit, you'll never have fun on a forum again

@butthurtlander wrote:
@dbzfan922 wrote:
i will do it untill a respected member who has had an accout for more than 0 days ask me to stop, and gives good reason not just "Quit spamming shitpost on every intro thread".
joke's on you, this is the second time i've had to tell you to stop spamming bullshit everywhere

So your spamming to tell me to stop spamming?
Back to top Go down
butthurtlander

Hi~ *tackleglomps* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi~ *tackleglomps*   Hi~ *tackleglomps* EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:08 am

@dbzfan922 wrote:
@Scott-kip wrote:
@dbzfan922 wrote:

I'm not mad, I just know Butthurts type, if you don't establish that you won't take their shit, you'll never have fun on a forum again
i don't care that you won't take my shit you're still breaking the rules regardless

your opinion in this matter is irrelevant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi~ *tackleglomps* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi~ *tackleglomps*   Hi~ *tackleglomps* Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi~ *tackleglomps*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Forum Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com