Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sleep paralysis is scary as fuck most of the time

Go down 
+2
Stickboy
boytitan2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

Sleep paralysis is scary as fuck most of the time Empty
PostSubject: Sleep paralysis is scary as fuck most of the time   Sleep paralysis is scary as fuck most of the time EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:00 am

This recent incident by far blows the fuck outa the last one. First lets talk about the one from junior high I had far back.

Im dream, I only could tell it was dream cause of a few signs. Anyways I was trying to move my body wile sleep, Instead of taking controll of my dream body I took controll of my physical one and couldnt move due to the nature of the dream it was likeing being in hell,I thaught it was real for a while both my bodys felt as one. Anyways my room was real dark, My room was alot larger than it actually is,and it was very shadowy some of theese shadows could move.Finnally this is were I get the piss scarred outa me,I feel a shit ton of activity in my back I think its a ghost touching me in reality its my spine shooting signals out,And think one of the shadows is touching me, After about 20 seconds I get pissed off and think to myself if this shadow doesent stop touching me Im going to blow this whole fucking room up I wake up,Thanfully one it was a dream cause I always sleep under my covers I wouldnt be able to see shit, In the dream i could see and wasnt under my covers. 2 I only tried to move my arms and legs As u will see later Id try alot more than that fully awake. 2 my room being huge.Anyways it scarred the shit outa me for a while. Got over it asked here what it ment after a few years.

Untill it happened wile I am awake being awake threw this is a 1000 times worse. First I couldnt move so I tried moving my arms I moved 1 arm then my body went derp again couldnt move again.After that I was able to move both arms.I tried moving my back so I could turn around finally I can freely move everything. Scarred this mite be common now instead of waking up I went right back to sleep.

I have a dream Im browsing around on the internet and see a group of forumers idek useing a meme of me, I respond and go oh hai thats my room, theres a alien in the meme. So I start thinking of aliens, Then I think in the dream of aliens abducting me. Dream gets a aery feel I know to damn well where this is heading before I get a bad dream. I take over tell myself fuck this my day already started bad not dealing with this shit and wake myself up.

So anyways I wake up and cant move anything at first my thoughts are WHAT THE FUCK again. But then I became fully aware of my situation. I cant move anything,I feel my spine tingling trying to send signals out. I cant move my arms and legs. Me being conscious I go oh ok try to move my fingers, Got 2 xfire messages great im not dreaming I go. Then I think I shoulda just stayed in the stupid bad dream -_-,Then I think wait I have a bad dream about aliens this rooms dark and I cant fucking move.Now my imagination goes rampant and my chair by the computer desk starts to look glowly and like a alien. I go oh hell no stop day dreaming now AND MOVE. I try to move my neck I cant do that, I try to move my eyes I cant do that. I try to talk I cant do that. Now my imagination takes over and I imagined my toungue move but no words came out. I get pissed off at the alien hallucination and not being able to move and tell my self Im going to rip that thing limb from if I dont move. I try making a fist but cant now Im just being trolled -__-. I calm myself down at tell myself the alien hasnt moved and its just my chair I and focus till it looks like a chair again eventually I calm down and finally move. I knew it was just a chair the moment the hallucination started I was just telling my brain to see it right I knew it was fake.

Ok due to my history of having bad dreams every night as a kid I taught
myself to do two things, 1 basically become a god and kick wat ever was
going to scare me in my dreams ass or brutally kill it, 2 dream about it happening to some
one else and just watch its basically like a movie. 3 Wake myself up.

I
have high day dreaming abilitys as a kid I could have a full blown hallucination in the dark thats were the sleeping under the covers thing
came from
. If dis sounds nuts some one in my family is full blown paranoid were you can hear shit see shit and hear voices but takes meds to fix it. I didnt disclose my vivid imagination as a kid and just deemed wats real from fake. If I saw a alien it was just the room lighting, Shadows dont move,Theres no one in the house its just the fridge making sounds,etc.

U know what I didnt post about it cause I cant remember fully but now that I remember I had this happen when i was alsleep again before the last incident. I felt very warm it was 90 degrees and I didnt have the ac or fan on. I couldnt move but I didnt care I felt pleasent cause of all the heat I love hot weather.There was this deep voice almost demonic talking to me. We were having a argument,and it got hotter the heat felt very empowering and soothing tho it was actually= to being on fire.I couldnt move but I didnt care the demon stopped I said my last words and calmly drifted back into normal sleep.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Sleep paralysis is scary as fuck most of the time   Sleep paralysis is scary as fuck most of the time EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:31 am

Wall of text, but...

._.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Sleep paralysis is scary as fuck most of the time   Sleep paralysis is scary as fuck most of the time EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:48 am

Happen to me almost every time i sleep on high bed. Tat's why i hav to sleep on the floor all the time(with mat or mattress).
Back to top Go down
meatlander

PostSubject: Re: Sleep paralysis is scary as fuck most of the time   Sleep paralysis is scary as fuck most of the time EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 5:00 pm

the wannabe alpha male is afraid of not being able to move

that's rich

you take one thing away from these "badasses" and they break down pretty fast
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Sleep paralysis is scary as fuck most of the time   Sleep paralysis is scary as fuck most of the time EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:33 pm

meatlander wrote:
the wannabe alpha male is afraid of not being able to move

that's rich

you take one thing away from these "badasses" and they break down pretty fast

You wake up to a pitch black room, I sleep in total darkness hate lights when im trying to sleep no windows. Unable to move for ten minutes and tell me how u feel.
Back to top Go down
habeeblander
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Sleep paralysis is scary as fuck most of the time   Sleep paralysis is scary as fuck most of the time EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:44 pm

You poor thing, you got put through waiting!
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Sleep paralysis is scary as fuck most of the time   Sleep paralysis is scary as fuck most of the time EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:48 pm

habeeblander wrote:
You poor thing, you got put through waiting!

Um if u werent able to move for Five minutes Im pretty sure the first thing that would go threw your head was oh shit Im paralyzed will I ever be able to move again. Also your body panics when it cant move most people have extreme hallucinations cause theyre body goes ape shit about not being able to move or feel anything.
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: Sleep paralysis is scary as fuck most of the time   Sleep paralysis is scary as fuck most of the time EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:50 pm

The not being able to move part isn't quite as terrifying if it wasn't for the fact that it comes as a complete shock and surprise and panic ensues. I don't recall having sleep paralysis before so I can't realllyy say I understand. The closest thing would be falling asleep with my eyes open, I think. That was a pretty weird experience...
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
habeeblander
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Sleep paralysis is scary as fuck most of the time   Sleep paralysis is scary as fuck most of the time EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:51 pm

Uh I woke up the other day not being able to move my left arm. I was like "lol, gimparm"
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Sleep paralysis is scary as fuck most of the time   Sleep paralysis is scary as fuck most of the time EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:56 pm

habeeblander wrote:
Uh I woke up the other day not being able to move my left arm. I was like "lol, gimparm"

Did u read that part about body naturally panics even if your chill for the first few seconds if its not short u panic, Or the not being able to move anything or feel a single thing Your tounge,Eyes,Neck,Fingers etc. Its not like when your arm falls asleep. Or the fact that extreme hulicinations can start if u panic. This is what causes most alien abduction stories, And visits from the dead stories.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleep paralysis is scary as fuck most of the time   Sleep paralysis is scary as fuck most of the time Empty

Back to top Go down

Sleep paralysis is scary as fuck most of the time
Page 1 of 1