Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is there a way to copy paste into the CB windows?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

Is there a way to copy paste into the CB windows?  Empty
PostSubject: Is there a way to copy paste into the CB windows?    Is there a way to copy paste into the CB windows?  EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:43 am

So yeah, while spaming alt accs to acquire a Pepo (not even a Candy so far QwQ), I m constantly forced to think of some poopy nicks, which resulted in some rather awkward nicknames showing up (c====3 in example ._.), so I thought about simply copy pasting the random numbers I use to crete alt-IDs, but this doesn't seem to work in CB. My uestion now is: is there a way to do this? I've played a few games where the usual ctrl+c and ctrl+v (for me it is Strg+C and Strg+V actually :O) actually works, but in CB's case it doesnt.

Is there a way I simply don't know?

Thanks in advance~
Back to top Go down
samuelfoo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
samuelfoo

Is there a way to copy paste into the CB windows?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to copy paste into the CB windows?    Is there a way to copy paste into the CB windows?  EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:20 pm

You can copy paste on CB game client , but only the letter words must copy from game client.
You can try it in chatting message , highlight the word , Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V.
But you can't paste the words in game client if:
- The words are copy from other like notepad , web browser , etc....
- You have close and open the game client....
Back to top Go down

Is there a way to copy paste into the CB windows?
Page 1 of 1