Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

D Gray Man

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shissachan
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
shissachan

Female Posts : 100

D Gray Man Empty
PostSubject: D Gray Man   D Gray Man EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:23 pm

Somehow, I wonder why I didn't see this epic anime. This is probably the first anime I see where the main character and comp. don't get overpowered juggernaut bankais after some bs moment of enlightenment. In almost every fight against a tough enemy, everyone nearly gets owned. The main character almost dies 4 times last time I checked. Half of the good guy organization got completely wiped out by one enemy. All of the main company got owned by the same enemy. It took a juggernaut and two half juggernauts to finally destroy said enemy, and you don't even know if that's the strongest type those enemies can reach. Best type of action anime IMO: Main characters CAN get their asses kicked.
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

Female Posts : 617
Location : 2nd Star on the right and straight on till morning.

D Gray Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: D Gray Man   D Gray Man EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 2:38 am

Yes it is pretty good. Just wish it wasn't such an Allen-fest and have more of the characters be involved :^(
Back to top Go down

D Gray Man
Page 1 of 1