Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?

Go down 
+103
asdwuilt
NoizeGT
Shecas
JadeCicada
Kirika
IronDicks
bligh
burgerbob
burleston
calinka
HashiriyaR32
Shai
cascon1
Elecman
Sugoi_Sugoi2
IceSkye
meeshpo
Tsuikyu
Rhyadel
Charz
○Marijuana○
smegmalander
Magna.Zero
Silvershine
Aria
Kurt
-Business
AthenaWyrm
TerraChika
reVelske
JLNR
Spectrion
Mew
Lyndon
ziix
Sladezero
Cybernetic
Emeraldsun
Blizt
-Aera-
Suki_Eve
Fireflywater
SilverySil
snotlander
Senhime
Tuskin
Scott-kip
centralheating
shitlander
Kuzuha
Prior
dragongx92
meatlander
Phantomhive
FireKiller87
Aurum_Sol
blead
kazgi
Skyr
Lord of D:
mechaRev
mikuri
Senior Grey
Kobrakai
dbzfan922
LS3
DisNiga
Halexander
Stickboy
mico034
Poppet
Zethoro
fggt
FlashGranade
tehprognoob
Raven
Relict?
GammaFox
DarkChuky
Tashunu
CapeMike
wonjoon
FrayedWish
God is a Cat Girl
SL the Pyro
Nymph~
Malphes
Gerrion
resireth
EvannGeo
samuelfoo
That_Wiesel_Guy
Astral_Dono
Turkeysaur
Trill
Akhenderson
Suguri
milk
MagicPotatoplz
Zwiebel Force
Dune
zerocl
Hyoka
107 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

Male Posts : 1965

Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:42 am

Suki_Eve wrote:
So I rolled a x5 after grinding arena and NPCing most of my useless parts/accessories.

Spoiler:

SUKI IS VERY PLEASED.

Why can't i have this kinda luck #em5
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:48 am

Suki_Eve wrote:
So I rolled a x5 after grinding arena and NPCing most of my useless parts/accessories.

Spoiler:

SUKI IS VERY PLEASED.
THE TWO THINGS I WANTED AND YOU GOT IT IN ONE x5 ROLL. NUTS TO YOU!
Now that that's out of my system...

Spread Bazooka is pretty meh. Destructor Max is good far ranged, and spread bazooka may seem good in concept but it's low speed makes it unideal for closerange combat which probably made it why you couldnt win.
I think one thing you need to do is to choose targets. If you know you can't win, run toward your allies and HOPE they;ll help you. If you think you've got the upper hand (example being attacking a distracted air unit) then you're fine.
Back to top Go down
centralheating
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
centralheating

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:41 am

CapeMike wrote:
I just keep digging this little hole deeper and deeper...Had my Desu Max w/Spread Bazooka taken apart by a triangle-rank normal Lily...didn't look like it had much beyond a shield.... No

...still waiting on some kind of handicap option to give us sub-par players some kind of chance....

...and as my Br is stuck at around 3.5, I can't get into the under 3br rooms yet...boned any way I look at things.... :\

Don't worry man, I keep getting eaten alive by regular Crims with Air Slashers :'D

How is he in terms of mobility? I have a build for mine here if you want to look at it, but I'm terribly derp with arts.

As for Spread Baz, I tried that out too but I ended up preferring my Large Baz over it. My gameplay goes, get up to a high area, lock onto lotsa airs (or any other target) and use the sub missiles, the Baz is for when an air gets real up close in your grill.

And what Akhenderson said, always know where your closest team-mates are in case a something you can't handle comes and surprises you.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:48 am

Destructor Max can have 38 fly if you tune him up well, and with Broad Radar you can anticipate Lnds and move out. It's the Airs/Arts that i have concern with when they get too close, like what happened to CapeMike

Handy Bazooka, Bazooka, and a well aimed shot from the BD main weapon missiles sometimes do the trick. And if you're good enough with the BD missiles to hit nearby Airs, a shield would help mitigating Art attacks from the front.

On another topic, while browsing bazaar prices...

Quote :
[Selling]
1 1S Ace of Hearts Earring 135k
[Buying]
1S Ace of Hearts Earring 40k

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kurt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kurt

Male Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:14 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:37 am

centralheating wrote:
CapeMike wrote:
I just keep digging this little hole deeper and deeper...Had my Desu Max w/Spread Bazooka taken apart by a triangle-rank normal Lily...didn't look like it had much beyond a shield.... No

...still waiting on some kind of handicap option to give us sub-par players some kind of chance....

...and as my Br is stuck at around 3.5, I can't get into the under 3br rooms yet...boned any way I look at things.... :\

Don't worry man, I keep getting eaten alive by regular Crims with Air Slashers :'D

How is he in terms of mobility? I have a build for mine here if you want to look at it, but I'm terribly derp with arts.

As for Spread Baz, I tried that out too but I ended up preferring my Large Baz over it. My gameplay goes, get up to a high area, lock onto lotsa airs (or any other target) and use the sub missiles, the Baz is for when an air gets real up close in your grill.

And what Akhenderson said, always know where your closest team-mates are in case a something you can't handle comes and surprises you.

Guess my main issue is mobility...the vast majority of my bots aren't particularly mobile, being meant for ground-based/ranged defense, and with one exception among my regularly used bots(Chibi-Haruka, and I still haven't learned how to Float Dash effectively), the only movement cart I regularly use is Boost Run, and that's typically for just keeping up or an 'oh crapRUNAWAY' moment....

Here's a rare exception to the lack of mobility in my garage: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 30 Screen37

Simply meant, again, for ranged combat, it's fun when I can get this bot to eat lands up....

Guess I also need to work on panicking whenever something gets close to me, too. confused

...guess I should start tuning more often, too, if I could get better at it....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:37 pm

IceSkye wrote:
Oh man, laughing so much XD you got so butthurt over this D;
Still BRD uses eris and resha and seraphs so meh, Luto and AG is not that faggy compared to BRD
I just realized this was Yuukiblaze. >>;

EDIT: while in arena
Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 30 KhueE
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:12 pm

IceSkye wrote:
Oh man, laughing so much XD you got so butthurt over this D;
Still BRD uses eris and resha and seraphs so meh, Luto and AG is not that faggy
What?, srsly
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:18 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:27 pm

Spoiler:

I don't even
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:36 pm

> awa dadadadadaddad
>dad
I think he thinks you're his dad

but you're a shit father and forgot to teach him english
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:51 pm

Trill wrote:
> awa dadadadadaddad
>dad
I think he thinks you're his dad

but you're a shit father and forgot to teach him english
you try teaching things to people in this game

it doesn't work

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:41 pm

Best seraph ever

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:32 pm

I made this huge document regarding an idea to change the bit system.
Basically, it's "Use any handheld weapon as a wonderbit so you can summon them and obserGATLINGGATLINGGATLING"
Just read it, you'll understand.
WORDWALL:
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:53 am

But what about my dual laser bits, which I spent months regaining my supply of so I could one day use them again?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:07 am

>her body and head are detached

that's kind of creepy and cool, as I've never actually seen a screenshot of stunning mid-animation
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:49 pm

Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 30 Nd0K

okay wooo
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:55 pm

Relict? wrote:
http://puu.sh/Nd0K

okay wooo
lol that kid

Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 30 Nd7Z
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:02 pm

I thought you guys knew that was Yuukiblaze. ._.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:03 pm

I'm posting precisely because it's this braindead wonder.
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:10 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

No choco abuse, no FC abuse, no treasure planning (I forgot getting treasures added score, ok?), first tour really had bad luck with maps (went through at least 4 water areas) and right clicked on 3 gates too soon by accident. With insufficient attack boost to kill mobs faster with Lux and Lios things didn't go as I wanted in the last areas, but thankfully sword rain made red gates pretty trivial.

Can conform with rank 2 until C.S. puts something else of value in Arcantus because, for cheetos' sake, it's just sitting there with no attention.

And no pretuned parts were gotten during this quest.

Last edited by Turkeysaur on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:10 pm

Relict? wrote:
Oh. In that case, I got a story.

He whispered me 2 days ago, telling me that I was right about him having problems. Apparently his last two friends ended up hating him because of how annoying he was to them or something. I dunno. I was just laughing. Wish I screen'd the entire chat... ;_;
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:29 pm

Made my day, Krayola. Made my...ugh, it's night over here.
Back to top Go down
cascon1
Newcomer
Newcomer
cascon1

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:26 am

iKray wrote:
Relict? wrote:
Oh. In that case, I got a story.

He whispered me 2 days ago, telling me that I was right about him having problems. Apparently his last two friends ended up hating him because of how annoying he was to them or something. I dunno. I was just laughing. Wish I screen'd the entire chat... ;_;
Called it.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:32 am

iKray wrote:
I thought you guys knew that was Yuukiblaze. ._.

Who the heck put him in AoA anyway?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next