Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?

Go down 
+103
asdwuilt
NoizeGT
Shecas
JadeCicada
Kirika
IronDicks
bligh
burgerbob
burleston
calinka
HashiriyaR32
Shai
cascon1
Elecman
Sugoi_Sugoi2
IceSkye
meeshpo
Tsuikyu
Rhyadel
Charz
○Marijuana○
smegmalander
Magna.Zero
Silvershine
Aria
Kurt
-Business
AthenaWyrm
TerraChika
reVelske
JLNR
Spectrion
Mew
Lyndon
ziix
Sladezero
Cybernetic
Emeraldsun
Blizt
-Aera-
Suki_Eve
Fireflywater
SilverySil
snotlander
Senhime
Tuskin
Scott-kip
centralheating
shitlander
Kuzuha
Prior
dragongx92
meatlander
Phantomhive
FireKiller87
Aurum_Sol
blead
kazgi
Skyr
Lord of D:
mechaRev
mikuri
Senior Grey
Kobrakai
dbzfan922
LS3
DisNiga
Halexander
Stickboy
mico034
Poppet
Zethoro
fggt
FlashGranade
tehprognoob
Raven
Relict?
GammaFox
DarkChuky
Tashunu
CapeMike
wonjoon
FrayedWish
God is a Cat Girl
SL the Pyro
Nymph~
Malphes
Gerrion
resireth
EvannGeo
samuelfoo
That_Wiesel_Guy
Astral_Dono
Turkeysaur
Trill
Akhenderson
Suguri
milk
MagicPotatoplz
Zwiebel Force
Dune
zerocl
Hyoka
107 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:21 pm

iKray wrote:
Just a random thought I had today...

"What if CyberStep made a Cosmic Break Trading Card Game?"
it'll be like magic the gathering, except there is no anti meta. Only meta and all of the other.
The library would be the garage.
The field would be the Arena.
The mana would be cost.
The discard pile would be Crim/Ouka's stomach.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:23 pm

It would be just yet another pay2win card game.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:29 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Are there any f2p TCGs? ó.o
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

Male Posts : 2129

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:13 pm

iKray wrote:
Just a random thought I had today...

"What if CyberStep made a Cosmic Break Trading Card Game?"
NO. PLEASE NO.
VANGUARD IS ALREADY DRAINING TOO MUCH OF MY WALLET.
VERMILLION WAI YUU SO HARD TO GET.
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:20 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Magic the Gathering booster draft tournaments. Pay for the tournament, pick out one card in a pack, pass the rest of the pack to the person next to you. Then you receive another person's pack of cards minus the one they picked out, and repeat until all cards are distributed. Mind you, this is granted entirely on luck with what you first get, and what you want your deck to be based around.

"Wikipedia":

This is as close as to a free to play card game as you're going to get. No "pay to win" or any of that sort, but luck is prominent, considering you have to pick a card, and hope you get another useful card, and etc as there might be another person who would come along and try to build the same sort of deck. Or you can just pay for the tournament, pick out the most expensive cards, and just leave. :3

Also, there seems to be an overflowing number of seraphs today...
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:17 pm

Akhenderson wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Magic the Gathering booster draft tournaments. Pay for the tournament, pick out one card in a pack, pass the rest of the pack to the person next to you. Then you receive another person's pack of cards minus the one they picked out, and repeat until all cards are distributed. Mind you, this is granted entirely on luck with what you first get, and what you want your deck to be based around.

"Wikipedia":

This is as close as to a free to play card game as you're going to get. No "pay to win" or any of that sort, but luck is prominent, considering you have to pick a card, and hope you get another useful card, and etc as there might be another person who would come along and try to build the same sort of deck. Or you can just pay for the tournament, pick out the most expensive cards, and just leave. :3

Reminds me of a local Pokemon TCG tourney I won some years back...Sneasel decks were running rampant at the time, and, knowing this, I developed a Dark Muk deck to counter it(Dark Muk's ability increased the retreat cost of your opponent's Pokemon by 2, forcing Sneasels to give up their precious Dark Energy cards to run away when they couldn't damage me enough to make it worth playing)...totally and utterly -shut down- every Sneasel deck I saw for several weeks, including the tourney...cruised to an easy win.... Twisted Evil

In CB news, my downward Br spiral slowed a bit yesterday, dropping from 3.25x to 3.12x in about 2.5 hours...Epoch defense was a total slaughter as we were over-run by airs....

Nothing I have is an effective counter for NovaCrims aside from Pulsy's Dio Missiles and the recent [hu] cubes alongside the [ro] cubes has only widened the gap between me and everyone else...; I mean, I'm enjoying the Boildeck I got, but've been unable to properly utilize anything else I got, except MAYBE Herr Victor(Frau's a 'meh' at best for me)!

I should have enough rt for a roll in a day or 2...REALLY hoping for Melfi Heart! bounce

Also, there seems to be an overflowing number of seraphs today...[/quote]
Back to top Go down
dragongx92
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
dragongx92

Male Posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:20 pm

Pokemans are cool
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

Male Posts : 1965

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:39 pm

dragongx92 wrote:
Pokemans are cool
But digimans are epic
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:45 pm

CapeMike wrote:
Akhenderson wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

"Wikipedia":

Reminds me of a local Pokemon TCG tourney I won some years back...Sneasel decks were running rampant at the time, and, knowing this, I developed a Dark Muk deck to counter it(Dark Muk's ability increased the retreat cost of your opponent's Pokemon by 2, forcing Sneasels to give up their precious Dark Energy cards to run away when they couldn't damage me enough to make it worth playing)...totally and utterly -shut down- every Sneasel deck I saw for several weeks, including the tourney...cruised to an easy win.... Twisted Evil

In CB news, my downward Br spiral slowed a bit yesterday, dropping from 3.25x to 3.12x in about 2.5 hours...Epoch defense was a total slaughter as we were over-run by airs....

Nothing I have is an effective counter for NovaCrims aside from Pulsy's Dio Missiles and the recent [hu] cubes alongside the [ro] cubes has only widened the gap between me and everyone else...; I mean, I'm enjoying the Boildeck I got, but've been unable to properly utilize anything else I got, except MAYBE Herr Victor(Frau's a 'meh' at best for me)!

I should have enough rt for a roll in a day or 2...REALLY hoping for Melfi Heart! bounce

Also, there seems to be an overflowing number of seraphs today...
[/quote]

Oh how anti meta decks and other such things are fun. That's what makes things so interesting.
CS trolls me yet again with a "look at that! you got an omega slot protector from your beta lotto cube!"
and 5 seconds later, a tune up consisting of that protector, cosmos harmonics delta, failed...
Gonna need to farm more materials for another attempt at a high gladiator tune... ;_;
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:55 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Online? There is.
Sword Girl is mostly free, only a few cards (like, less than 10?) need an item that is payed (you get it by luck I think?) and a few features need you to pay, but you can do just fine without them.

Though what happens is, new cards are released as payed content at first, and a few weeks later they let you craft them (free). Meaning that you will get those cards anyway, just not as early, but you will be able to get them.
In the end, paying = a couple of features and getting cards (by luck) without grinding (get them faster).
Certainly not as broken as CB.

(I'm a digimon person myself, though their card game isn't the best, and not being the same game like how pokemon is kinda of kills it. But when it comes to games, I prefer the Digimon ones.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:28 pm

WTF I just read....

All TCG are Pay for Win.... the diference between them and CB is that all the ppl for TCG pays.. here in CB you can avoid using a single $$$$.

In TCG tournament there are different modes that gices some balance to the game (balance but based in luck!!!) (Tournamament packs are awesome for this)

But there is also Custom Build Decks, if you pay for the right cards you can have a good advantaje. (google a little, you will find a lot of web sites that sells singles for any TCG)

(You just made me remember when I used to play Magic, my last tournament was Before Odisey.. 10 years ago?... o.O and I still have 4 custom Decks!!!)
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:35 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
WTF I just read....

All TCG are Pay for Win.... the diference between them and CB is that all the ppl for TCG pays.. here in CB you can avoid using a single $$$$.

In TCG tournament there are different modes that gices some balance to the game (balance but based in luck!!!) (Tournamament packs are awesome for this)

But there is also Custom Build Decks, if you pay for the right cards you can have a good advantaje. (google a little, you will find a lot of web sites that sells singles for any TCG)

(You just made me remember when I used to play Magic, my last tournament was Before Odisey.. 10 years ago?... o.O and I still have 4 custom Decks!!!)

RL TCG =/= Online TCG

I was referring to online ones, as CB into cards wouldn't work unless it was online. Or it had some stupid anime about that was famous enough to make the cards sell.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:07 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
DarkChuky wrote:
WTF I just read....

RL TCG =/= Online TCG

I was referring to online ones, as CB into cards wouldn't work unless it was online. Or it had some stupid anime about that was famous enough to make the cards sell.
Imo online TCG = videogame. Videogame = / TCG :X

Oh well, what do I know? I only collected the cards. Back then nobody in my reach could figure outhow to read the fucking manualhow to play with Pokémon cards (I had an unfair advantage because I learned the rules with the GBC game).
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:06 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:
DarkChuky wrote:
WTF I just read....

RL TCG =/= Online TCG

Imo online TCG = videogame. Videogame = / TCG :X

Oh well, what do I know? I only collected the cards. Back then nobody in my reach could figure outhow to read the fucking manualhow to play with Pokémon cards (I had an unfair advantage because I learned the rules with the GBC game).
Virtual or physical are still card games anyway. Though the virtual ones usually use more the term CCG, which also be used for the physical kind, though CCG fits virtual more as most seem to block card trades. But they are the same thing anyway.

Physical you always need someone to play with you, virtual offers you modes that let you play against the computer as well.
I guess that it ends up being about how much of a "puritan" you are.

"Videogame" is also a vague term. Monopoly is a board game. Monopoly on a console or computer is still a board game, it's just virtual, that's all (excluding those weird games).
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:18 pm

I guess he was asking for real cards, not another video game.. no idea...

but almost all the new TCG are remakes of the old good ones.

not so hard to make a game, just need money to print the cards! hahahaha

Quote :
Monopoly on a console or computer is still a board game

It´s Video game of Monopoly, a vritual or simulation about a board game still a Video game. (You buy it at video game store hahahahaha), it have bits. NBA Jam or Fifa is not same as playing Basketball or Soccer.

but you can also put all together.. all them are games!!!

Oh I remember the Pokemond Card and Duel master in the GB-GBA... (where in the **** os my GBA, I still haver rom, I remember I used a cartridge that allow you to use ther roms in the GBA, has never bought a cartridge!!! .. .but where is my GBA?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:24 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
I guess he was asking for real cards, not another video game..
Online.

DarkChuky wrote:
not so hard to make a game, just need money to print the cards! hahahaha
You'd also need publicity to sell it.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:37 pm

Quote :

It´s Video game of Monopoly, a vritual or simulation about a board game still a Video game.
And still a board game.
Again, "video game" is a vague term.

I missed 7 rt today. Cubes having something good is random for me. Even more random if I get the good stuff in them.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:01 am

well yes at the end..its just a game.. and you will want to play it... no matter if is virtual, real, digital, imagination.. whatever a game is for fun, if you can get fun then success!!

(if no, then you are in the wrong game!!! not all games works for everybody.. I fail in D&D)
Back to top Go down
dragongx92
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
dragongx92

Male Posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:30 am

Today was great, im getting better using ART AND AIR but since im not supporting...and no one else supports.... its alot harder.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:03 am

Did reasonably well in lv5 rooms today...still trying to get used to the timing on Herr Victor's mini-SDC arm, but otherwise, it's quite nice!

...STILL terrified to try melee with him(or any bot) thanks to a nasty aversion to close-range fighting...I just freeze and/or panic if I get too close to someone...there has -GOT- to be a way past this! :\
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

Male Posts : 2129

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:24 am

CapeMike wrote:
...STILL terrified to try melee with him(or any bot) thanks to a nasty aversion to close-range fighting...I just freeze and/or panic if I get too close to someone...there has -GOT- to be a way past this! :\
...right click harder?
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:38 am

CapeMike wrote:
Did reasonably well in lv5 rooms today...still trying to get used to the timing on Herr Victor's mini-SDC arm, but otherwise, it's quite nice!

Use the mele on Air and bots that get too close to you. 2 meles, then shot normal.. It will be a good combo. Train with trees (farm for items)

This weekend was really good for me..
I finish 2 pending builds and was lucky with Lotto cubes:

Spoiler:

and the builds works...!!!!
Back to top Go down
Phantomhive
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phantomhive

Male Posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:16 am

Today, I realized AchtSieben is fucking awesome, so so fucking awesome.

【Robot Name】
AchtSieben

【Parts】
BD: AchtSieben BD
 : Missile Bit(default)
 : Armed Build Arm LG [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha] [Great Tech Alpha]
 : Albatreos HD [Great Force Alpha] [Great Force Alpha] [High Force Alpha]
  : Hana Kanzashi [High Tech Alpha]
  : Ace of Hearts Earrings [High Tech Alpha]
 : Maril March BS [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha]
 : Tentrion AM [High Boost Beta] [High Boost Beta] [High Boost Beta]
  : Buckler [High Boost Beta] [High Boost Beta] [High Tech Beta]
 : Tentrion AM [High Boost Beta] [High Boost Beta] [High Boost Beta]
  : Buckler [High Boost Beta] [High Boost Beta] [High Boost Beta]

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 砲
SIZE: M
COST: 1090
CAPA: 1090
HP: 392
STR: -19
TEC: 37
WLK: 3
FLY: 38
TGH: 12

LEVEL: 10

【Cartridges】
Capacity +60×6
Beam Guard
Short Boost
Quick Land
Broad Radar
Accele Roll

【必要素材】
Fudara Cosmos×19
Midoro Cosmos×1
Twode Cosmos×1
Threede Cosmos×2
Red Chip×200
Yellow Chip×55
Green Chip×5
Stabilizer×85
Turbo Charger×55
Strike Metal×23
Scope Lens×11
Drum Magazine×33
Guide Circuit×63
Prism Glass×30
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:25 am

Was cruising one of the alt accounts i created just to try the Hu cubes, and i've managed to gather 40 rt from the beginner cube alpha.

Rolled a 1x on the sword gara just for fun...

...and Melfi Heart came out.

Gonna have a lot of fun today #em3

(P.S.: Once i'm done with my plans on the account, i can lend her if somebody's interested in playing her a little ^^ )
Back to top Go down
Prior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Prior

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:31 am

Phantomhive wrote:

: Albatreos HD [Great Force Alpha] [Great Force Alpha] [High Force Alpha] [Paralyze]

Middlefinger to AIR.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next