Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We all know we need it

Go down 
+24
Suki_Eve
IronDicks
boytitan2
-Aera-
Aurum_Sol
Hyoka
Reversal
Zethoro
zerocl
MagicPotatoplz
Trill
resireth
StickyKeys
Kirika
Zwiebel Force
dragongx92
That_Wiesel_Guy
ppxeno
FireKiller87
milk
Prior
dbzfan922
Malphes
GammaFox
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

We all know we need it - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We all know we need it   We all know we need it - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:36 am

LXE wrote:
dragongx92 wrote:
I give no shits or fucks about whos manly or not. Will it make the game better??Think about that.

but some of the male bots are beast such as:

Draken:Boss bot with a axe
Lios: Air melee who is just cool

the other two are well:
Jikun hu:....Lager
Herr vector: never see him and honestly don't care
That's all of the male humans in the game.

Dracken - Manly
Lios - Bishounen, too feminine to be manly

Hurr Victor - Some versions of him are manly, most of them are gay.
Jikun Hu - Prepubescent Bishounen, too feminine to be manly, give him 10 years and he might be.

FTFY. Also Hu is manly enough: isn't he once paired to Windberrl as his boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: We all know we need it   We all know we need it - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm

Screw that I want serious manly.Not kiddy shounin manly.
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

Male Posts : 1965

PostSubject: Re: We all know we need it   We all know we need it - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:50 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Screw that I want serious manly.Not kiddy shounin manly.

To be honest i agree, it great to have the sexy/cute female moe, but it would be cool to have some seriously epic dude moes
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: We all know we need it   We all know we need it - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:42 pm

Not enough bad assness I give u BRYAN FURY

Btw HES A FUCKING ANDROID

Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

Male Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: We all know we need it   We all know we need it - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:52 pm

it seems that you all forgot about another manly character Dante from devil may cry series
i can agree with you that in devil may cry 1,2 and 3 he was a cocky bastard but in devil may cry 4 he took another level in manliness you can some it up like this

1.he have the claymore rebellion this baby rape any thing Sylvia will get jealous
2.he have the legendary katana Yamato cut the fabrics of time ouka will get really jealous
3 he have Gilgamesh armor punch and destroy any thing it hit MBG will get angry
4.he have Lucifer infinite sword spawn escilotte will get jealous
5.have Pandora box destructive missile barrage each and every ART moe will get jealous mialy included
6. have his twin popular pistols with bottomless magazines the moe with cowboy guns will get jealos
and last but not least he have devil trigger for more pain large skill tree and huge health bar

it will always be nice if CS decided to ad more manly bots but thanks to this game girlish nature their will be always more moes in real life they say that the reason men fight wars is all women can get really monstrous if they fought perhaps CB is based on that and if you notice all moes get promotion anime and be the Center of the plot and the meaning is even if you have manly bots you will be pawn that have been added to the game no matter how powerful you are you will never be the hero

just look to the bright side girls playing this game will have hard time getting a handsome manly bot but as a guy playing this game you have a harem of moes and tons of waifus be glad you idiots
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We all know we need it   We all know we need it - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:33 pm

Charz wrote:
be glad you idiots
What a dick.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: We all know we need it   We all know we need it - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:42 pm

Charz wrote:
it seems that you all forgot about another manly character Dante from devil may cry series
I stopped reading there. That's one of the most retarded character designs I've ever seen. He's not manly, he's not even badass. He's just some weirdo with white hairs. He's the Sonic of Hack'n'Slash games if you ask me :/
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: We all know we need it   We all know we need it - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:44 pm

Charz wrote:
blah blah blah

Cool story, bro.

Why are you still here?

Zwiebel Force wrote:
I stopped reading there. That's one of the most retarded character designs I've ever seen. He's not manly, he's not even badass. He's just some weirdo with white hairs. He's the Sonic of Hack'n'Slash games if you ask me :/

Eh, what's wrong with Sonic? Granted, he's not really manly, but he's cocky.
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

PostSubject: Re: We all know we need it   We all know we need it - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:12 pm

well i just stated my opinion about him and i will appreciate if you tell me what part of his design is retarded exactly this may apply to his older designs but in devil may cry 4 his design look manly for me plus improved powers and if i not mistaken the series have huge fan base so what so wrong about what i stated

Cool story, bro.

Why are you still here?

it seem no one mind me being here but you so let me ask why are you still here bro?

oh btw i almost forgot this how manly bots end up in CB
We all know we need it - Page 6 Imgphp

PS:Don't bring in old subjects here bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We all know we need it   We all know we need it - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:02 pm

Ok, charz's opinion doesn't matter.

Move along.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: We all know we need it   We all know we need it - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:09 am

Charz go away u fucking faggot no one cares what you gotta say you wouldnt know manly if it hit you in the face you ruined this thread with you pure shit stupidity after I posted a ton of manlynes.

Just having style and looking cool doesent make u manly U NEED BRUTALITY U KID DONT U REALIZE THAT.

U dont even need style to be manly I give u the God literally in name and power hes a god unicron.

Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

PostSubject: Re: We all know we need it   We all know we need it - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:01 am

so i have no right to state my opinion on this forum just because you think i am a faggot or stupid someone like you who have inferiority complex to moes have no right to talk about manliness being brutal alone dose not make a true man you need all elements coolness and style combined and of course being attracted to women makes it complete

do not mix CB with other manly anime movie whatsoever all what you post is non related simply because CS decided to give the power and hero title to moes in your manly anime the lead is for men you get it and btw it seems that the picture i posted in the previous page offended you since you are a V Axer user but blame CS for it not me

what the fuck is this shit you say about unicorn being a god he is nothing more than a monstrous killing machine with two horns having horns make you manly or animal tell me bro ?. not to mention he was fucked up from the inside by the heroes of the show till he joined the scrap heap where he truly belongs hell even a Gundam can fuck him up wing zero for example can send him to hell with one shot using the famous weapon TBR stylish kill and manly way

just arrange your information before talking to me and stop screwing with me
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: We all know we need it   We all know we need it - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:23 am

Charz wrote:
so i have no right to state my opinion on this forum just because you think i am a faggot or stupid someone like you who have inferiority complex to moes have no right to talk about manliness being brutal alone dose not make a true man you need all elements coolness and style combined and of course being attracted to women makes it complete

do not mix CB with other manly anime movie whatsoever all what you post is non related simply because CS decided to give the power and hero title to moes in your manly anime the lead is for men you get it and btw it seems that the picture i posted in the previous page offended you since you are a V Axer user but blame CS for it not me

what the fuck is this shit you say about unicorn being a god he is nothing more than a monstrous killing machine with two horns having horns make you manly or animal tell me bro ?. not to mention he was fucked up from the inside by the heroes of the show till he joined the scrap heap where he truly belongs hell even a Gundam can fuck him up wing zero for example can send him to hell with one shot using the famous weapon TBR stylish kill and manly way

just arrange your information before talking to me and stop screwing with me

He was a originaly a robot in the first transformers story the movie you saw but after that he and primus were declared gods primus being the one who made the transformers to help him.

Before the dawn of time, Order and Chaos existed within an
extra-dimensional entity known as The One. To explore the fledgling
universe, he created the astral being known as Unicron, and then
subdivided him, creating his twin, Primus. Both brothers were multiversal singularities,
unique in all realities, but whereas Unicron could only exist in one
universe at a time, moving between them at will, Primus existed
simultaneously in all realities at once. It is suggested, in fact, that
the two brothers embody the basic concepts of reality—good and evil,
order and chaos—and that their continued existence is necessary for the
stability of the multiverse.

Go home kid your just blurting stuff out and killing this thread post something to do with the threads topic or get out. I said nthn about likeing moes nor vanguard. Saying wz could kill unicron rofl not even turn a can do that.

Back on topic scourge and leo break are bad ass.

Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

PostSubject: Re: We all know we need it   We all know we need it - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:06 am

i think i finally get it but first let me tell you that i already have made a topic related post before being bullshited by Certain someones and you don`t have to tell the story of an anime known to almost all people

you think killing gods in anime is impossible not quite it can happen even if a machine is declared god it will be just incredibly hard to defeat

on what basis you say that WZ can not kill unicorn this suite is recognized to be ridiculously over powered by the fan base and you will never know unless you try

oh btw i think Gundams are manly as well my proof is that some people skin their bots in CB to have gundam heads or full body skin to look like a famous gundam
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: We all know we need it   We all know we need it - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:21 am

I haven't been reading any of the vile spew you two faggots have been making.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: We all know we need it   We all know we need it - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:24 am

A gundam can be destroyed by simple explosions, A blackhole to unicron shit even galvatron is like a swim in a pool to them,They are completely unfazed. I mean even at unicrons weakest he displayed the power to create life, And at his most powerful devours reality's entire existences a whole dimension. In every verse verse verse debate its agreed the current unicron can even kill galactus and your telling me a gundam with a beam cannon that can destroy a colony as his biggest feat is going to harm him ?.

And I didnt say gundam was bad, I love gundam da hell are your points -_-.

Screw this back on topic B't X

PURE WIN =D

Last edited by boytitan2 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: We all know we need it   We all know we need it - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:42 am

Alternatively you can stop derailing like a faggot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We all know we need it   We all know we need it - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:51 am

These walls of text... I'm with Milez on this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We all know we need it   We all know we need it - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:09 am

iKray wrote:
These walls of text... I'm with Milez on this one.
It's not like charz can come up with any non-fallacious valid arguments to support his ridiculous claims and when you go tell him that what he said is not true, or just plain stupid, he chucks a fit at you and will hold a grudge against you.

Hell, I'm with Milez on this one as well.
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

PostSubject: Re: We all know we need it   We all know we need it - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:11 am

i see so he have the power to create life or divorce dimensions but as far as i remember he was sealed in the unicron singularity which is a big black hole the fact that this happened to him means that he can be defeated .

if you were a true Gundam fan you will realize that their armor is weak to beams not shell based weapons like bombs rockets or guns and let me tell you that the colony is destroyed at 30% power output what will happen if we raise the output to 100% a machine that can go beyond it`s designed parameters is not to be underestimated

sure unicorn have some godly powers indeed but that don`t explain why he failed to destroy optimos prime and his team despite them being his first enemys or how he ended up in the singularity with all that power and if you compared optimos prim and WZ there are no much difference in power yet he manged to fend him off all the time i really don`t understand this formula optimos can stop him but galactus can`t why?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: We all know we need it   We all know we need it - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:13 am

Relict? wrote:
Eh, what's wrong with Sonic? Granted, he's not really manly, but he's cocky.
What I do not like about the Sonic franchise is how the creators always try to recreate it. By now it's old enough to stick with one thing, especially because nobody seems to buy it because the new crap they add.

This is also the reason I don't like DMC: whenever I play one of these games it feels like somebody just stacked-up some random search engine's most popular tags and made a game from it. A huge fan base doesn't always mean it's a good game. Idk what it is like in America, or Egypt, but in Germany the majority of DMC fans are lower class kids between 10 and 14 years, who mainly like it because they're not allowed to play it (it's a 16+ game).
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: We all know we need it   We all know we need it - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:58 am

Fair enough. I'm a fan of the original games, but the stuff they've churned out in more modern times...are a bit lacking, to say the least.

Didn't they plan to create a Sonic the Hedgehog 4? I wonder how that went.

Also, your observations about DMC sounds spot-on. Like they took their ideas about a game straight out of TvTropes. I'm not sure what the fanbase is like for America, though. Which is sad. I blame it on the fact that I didn't have friends at all who play/played DMC.

Aw, no more Blails.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: We all know we need it   We all know we need it - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:28 am

Relict? wrote:
Fair enough. I'm a fan of the original games, but the stuff they've churned out in more modern times...are a bit lacking, to say the least.

Didn't they plan to create a Sonic the Hedgehog 4? I wonder how that went.

Also, your observations about DMC sounds spot-on. Like they took their ideas about a game straight out of TvTropes. I'm not sure what the fanbase is like for America, though. Which is sad. I blame it on the fact that I didn't have friends at all who play/played DMC.

Aw, no more Blails.

SHH4; Episode 1 was released to various console networks, with Episode 2 slated for this 2012. It's far more traditional, with a pretty steep learning curve (they obviously expect you to have played the originals).
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: We all know we need it   We all know we need it - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:15 pm

Kirika wrote:
SHH4; Episode 1 was released to various console networks, with Episode 2 slated for this 2012. It's far more traditional, with a pretty steep learning curve (they obviously expect you to have played the originals).

Oh, joy. Sounds like my type of game. Only had the Sonic 3 and Knuckles disc, though. And maybe played a bit of numba 2. Wonder if I'm pro enough. Thanks for the info, Kirika!
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: We all know we need it   We all know we need it - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:41 pm

oh wow, someone deleted my blonic post, but you keep all that shitposts, ahue
:fuckingmodshowdotheywork:
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We all know we need it   We all know we need it - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

We all know we need it
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com