Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saggi Max II? :D

Go down 
+6
Sivaschin
Aurum_Sol
Astral_Dono
Trill
Malphes
CapeMike
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

Saggi Max II?  :D Empty
PostSubject: Saggi Max II? :D   Saggi Max II?  :D EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:08 pm

Ranked up(FINALLY) yesterday and my [ro] cube, much to my surprise, handed me a Saggi Max II! Very Happy

Looks to have an enormous amount of capacity right off the bat, as I've already got an Accel Saber Lg, Greinaut Am(Super UC Gara), and Viper Shield on it at lv 0, with plenty of room to spare for tunes....

...now, just where and how to really tune this thing...definitely needs Tgh and Tec, but would more wlk or fly help? I haven't really looked at it's movement carts yet, and still haven't figured out how to use any of them outside Boost Run, so I dunno if it'll even be a concern in the short-term! *ponders*

As usual, thanks in advance! Smile
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Saggi Max II? :D   Saggi Max II?  :D EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:56 pm

Make him fast (Boost run or not), then get tgh next. I really wouldn't worry about tec that much on S2 though.

>I've already got an Accel Saber Lg

Replace this with something else. Go buy a steel rider and use his legs.

>Greinaut Am
wat
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Saggi Max II? :D   Saggi Max II?  :D EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:47 pm

I'd suggest Katana Max LG / Accel Saber AM. Both are small and give relevant stats. Your goal is to be a bit closer to the front lines, so you'll definately want to be faster than the average art. Fly or Walk based is preference, both work well. Find out which one you're more comfortable aiming with.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Saggi Max II? :D   Saggi Max II?  :D EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:59 pm

flying makes his already bad accuracy even worse. i don't know why you'd even want to do that.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Saggi Max II? :D   Saggi Max II?  :D EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:33 pm

Malphes wrote:
flying makes his already bad accuracy even worse. i don't know why you'd even want to do that.
This. If you fly it's like you've hit a Disorder Trap without even hitting one. Even if you do hit one, if you fly your accuracy isn't lowered at all XD
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: Saggi Max II? :D   Saggi Max II?  :D EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:15 pm

Malphes wrote:
Make him fast (Boost run or not), then get tgh next. I really wouldn't worry about tec that much on S2 though.

>I've already got an Accel Saber Lg

Replace this with something else. Go buy a steel rider and use his legs.

>Greinaut Am
wat

The Greinaut Am is a -very- rare drop from the Super UC Gara, and it just seemed to work well...Saggi II has no right arm and I felt, could use a backup weapon...the Greinaut Am took care of this -and- allows me to use a shield...though I'll look into other options, too! Smile

=edit=

...I don't fly terribly well, anyway, so looks like I'm going wlk/tgh.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Saggi Max II? :D   Saggi Max II?  :D EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:10 pm

you could use a HD weapon or a joint part weapon for backup, too. that might give you more options if you really want to keep the shield.
greinaut am is really fattening up your bot (and SM-series isnt exactly thin to begin with)
in the end, its about your preference.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: Saggi Max II? :D   Saggi Max II?  :D EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:53 pm

Aurum_Sol wrote:
you could use a HD weapon or a joint part weapon for backup, too. that might give you more options if you really want to keep the shield.
greinaut am is really fattening up your bot (and SM-series isnt exactly thin to begin with)
in the end, its about your preference.

The only viable Hd weapon I have at the moment is a Cacpetus(spelling?) Hd...decent for farming, but little else....

Other options include a Misside Am, and possibly a Grandum Bs later.... *ponders*
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Saggi Max II? :D   Saggi Max II?  :D EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:46 pm

If you were to put some range tunes on snailbot hd(that thing hits like a bitch, seriously.) it could be viable.

>implying cacpetus hd isn't a viable farming weapon

blead wrote:
Please do not double post.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Saggi Max II? :D   Saggi Max II?  :D EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:20 am

why are you people being retarded

【Robot Name】
Sagittary Maxis

【Parts】
BD: Sagittary Maxis BD2
 : Rifle Bit(default)
 : Thoarla LG [High Run Alpha] [High Run Alpha] [High Tech Alpha]
  : Maril March BS [High Run Alpha] [High Run Alpha] [High Run Alpha]
 : Sagittary Maxis HD [High Run Alpha] [High Run Alpha] [High Run Alpha]
  : Hana Kanzashi [High Run Alpha]
  : Ace of Hearts Earrings [High Tech Alpha]
 : Maril March BS [High Run Alpha] [High Run Alpha] [High Tech Alpha]
 : Accel Saber AM [High Run Alpha] [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Beta]
  : Middle Bazooka [Great Rapid Beta] [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha]

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 砲
SIZE: L
COST: 1275
CAPA: 1275
HP: 459
STR: -6
TEC: 35
WLK: 35
FLY: 1
TGH: 18

LEVEL: 10

【Cartridges】
Capacity +60×6
Enhance Internal Weapon×2
Beam Guard
Broad Radar

【必要素材】
Fudara Cosmos×19
Threede Cosmos×1
Red Chip×65
Green Chip×145
Stabilizer×59
Engine Shaft×108
Rapid Crystal×17
Guide Circuit×45
Heat Ash×15
Snail Liquid×84

This is about all you'd ideally need. Lose the tec tunes for better weapon tunes if you so desire. Thoarla LG makes him a bit big, but he does need the slots. LG+Extra BS slot take the place of arm/weapon slots, so you end up with the same number of slots as any other saggi series with two arms.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: Saggi Max II? :D   Saggi Max II?  :D EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:31 am

The only thing I don't have there, Trill, is a Thorala Lg, heh. Smile

...as I also still only have -1- lv 10 bot to date(3 guesses which, and the 1st 2 don't count), I don't anticipate another lv 10 for quite awhile(1 lv 9, 3-4 lv 8's are the best I have)...but it's something to look forward to!
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Saggi Max II? :D   Saggi Max II?  :D EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:49 am

Well, Thoarla is quite the common bot (she's a shop bot, and has several variants to even further increase your chances of getting her) so I included the build. Besides, if all else fails you can nab a 2s one from a lotto/the shop and only lose 2 tec.

I myself don't have many level 10's either (only two), but I still build them in the expectation that they'll reach level 10, since building them around not ever getting to 10 would be silly.
Back to top Go down
Sivaschin
Sivaschin

PostSubject: Re: Saggi Max II? :D   Saggi Max II?  :D EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:13 am

go for walk and use recoil to backpedal from rushing melee

you want a bazook for secondary on the only arm
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Saggi Max II? :D   Saggi Max II?  :D EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 12:26 pm

Trill wrote:

because you would figure that he wanted the shield if he did go out of his way to add a greinaut AM carrying one in the first place

on a side note: adding an extra booster slot isnt adding more slots compared to the other saggi maxis variants. why? because they have the same fucking option
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: Saggi Max II? :D   Saggi Max II?  :D EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 12:56 pm

My only concern about the greinaut Am is it's accuracy...the beams look like they're drunk or something.... O_o;

I suspect this bot will be great fun if I ever get Stealth/Sniper on it...have both on my Saggi Max and in testing(not quite as effective in practice but it's scary still), I managed to put 4 shots into someone before they figured out where I was!

When we get those [ro] cubes soon, things could REALLY change for the better! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Saggi Max II? :D   Saggi Max II?  :D EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:48 pm

Aurum_Sol wrote:
Trill wrote:

because you would figure that he wanted the shield if he did go out of his way to add a greinaut AM carrying one in the first place

on a side note: adding an extra booster slot isnt adding more slots compared to the other saggi maxis variants. why? because they have the same fucking option

Another Saggi variant wouldn't NEED to use Thoarla LG though, while this one practically requires it to get any decent number of slots.Not like that matters though, you still lose 3 weapon slots

Why not use a Greinaut AM? Because TBH it sounds like one of the stupidest things you could do. With Greinaut AM's wide shape, and Saggi II's already wide body, the Viper itself wouldn't cover very much. Greinaut AM ontop of it all is not a standalone weapon, whereas Middle Baz could be used to a decent level with 1x grb. Same case with Misside AM/Capectus HD.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Saggi Max II? :D   Saggi Max II?  :D EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:18 pm

i allready wrote that stuff, trill. well, i didnt state that a high tier art weapon is a good stand alone weapon.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Saggi Max II? :D   Saggi Max II?  :D EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:33 pm

Sivaschin wrote:

The recoil from the consecutive shots isn't enough to save you from a rushing melee. It would take a decent Land about a quarter second to cover that distance.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Saggi Max II? :D   Saggi Max II?  :D EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:35 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:
Sivaschin wrote:

The recoil from the consecutive shots isn't enough to save you from a rushing melee. It would take a decent Land about a quarter second to cover that distance.
You've clearly never fought a Saggi II or Genbura.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Saggi Max II? :D   Saggi Max II?  :D EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 7:04 pm

In all honesty, I would fly with a Saggi just so I can accel roll out of things

As for accuracy, well, you drop down and shoot from a standstill position and then fly off?

And Saggi II is actually pretty small for a L ART IMO

A terribad build, that relies on you having slotted Eve Hair AND slotted Ace of Hearts:
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Saggi Max II? :D   Saggi Max II?  :D EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 7:58 pm

basically you plan to turn SMII into a stationary cannon.

in that case: why bother grabbin high mobility in the first place? you would not be able to really fight back while moving this way, so you also have no options to chase your attacker away. if you where running you could use the autorail to deal considerable amounts of damage while also being able to move at a fast pace due to the railguns knockback.
why would you want to go flybased on autorail / cruel rail bots (actually, this goes for all railguns and railcannons because the single fire variants lose a considerable amount of accuracy when in flying or descending movement, too. and that kind of kills the weapon types purpose)
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Saggi Max II? :D   Saggi Max II?  :D EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 8:23 pm

No, not stationary, just moves a lot but stops to fire

But if you say so,

【Robot Name】
Sagittary Maxis

【Parts】
BD: Sagittary Maxis BD2
 : Rifle Bit(default)
 : Thoarla LG [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha]
  : Victory BS [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha]
 : Victory FB HD [High Run Alpha] [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha]
  : Silver Headphones [Tech]
  : Recording Cam [High Run Alpha]
 : Victory BS [High Run Alpha] [High Run Alpha] [High Run Alpha]
 : Victory FB AM [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha]
  : Handy Magnum Mod [High Run Alpha] [High Run Alpha] [High Run Alpha]

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 砲
SIZE: L
COST: 1155
CAPA: 1155
HP: 426
STR: -7
TEC: 38
WLK: 35
FLY: 5
TGH: 16

LEVEL: 10

【Cartridges】
Capacity +60×4
Enhance Internal Weapon×2
Beam Guard
Blast Guard
Boost Run
Broad Radar

【必要素材】
Hidora Cosmos×1
Fudara Cosmos×19
Red Chip×110
Green Chip×80
Stabilizer×104
Engine Shaft×72
Guide Circuit×77
Snail Liquid×56
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: Saggi Max II? :D   Saggi Max II?  :D EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:54 pm

Very few of my bots are particularly mobile, anyway, with the exception of a few airs and one gunrunner experiment that I'm still mixing and matching weapons on....

Regardless, I'm just happy I got something useful out of one of those cubes...a few levels will probably tell the tale on where I go with tuning! Smile
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Saggi Max II? :D   Saggi Max II?  :D EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:05 pm

Suguri wrote:
FireKiller87 wrote:
Sivaschin wrote:

You've clearly never fought a Saggi II or Genbura.
No, I really haven't fought a Saggi II with a melee. I've rarely even seen one in combat.
I do have my own Saggi II, although it's entirely untuned.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Saggi Max II? :D   Saggi Max II?  :D EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:48 am

I have sagy 2, it's demn hard to hit consistently compared to regular sagi, the ammo burn quickly and projectil is tiny, never realy good for railgun user anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saggi Max II? :D   Saggi Max II?  :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Saggi Max II? :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next