Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan Fight: Call em Out!

Go down 
+12
Nilla
Valkyrie
Suguri
DisNiga
LS3
Adius
Gerrion
Sladezero
-Aera-
reVelske
Astral_Dono
IncuSlave
16 posters
AuthorMessage
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

Clan Fight: Call em Out! Empty
PostSubject: Clan Fight: Call em Out!   Clan Fight: Call em Out! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:43 pm

What with the Clan Fight mode coming out this week, I thought it would be kind of entertaining to have a kind of pre-fight verbal boxing competition. Feel free to call out, challenge, or smack talk a little to the other clans. Just to make sure this doesn't get out of hand, I think a few ground rules are in order:

1. No ad hominem
2. No slurs based on race, religion or sexual orientation (that goes for everyone except Malphes; when he does it, it's at least semi-funny)
3. For the love of god, no excessive swearing. A little bit of profanity is fine; it helps you get your point across. But seriously, when every third word is a swear, it's just ridiculous. Be creative with your language.

These rules apply to everyone save the OP-Bot-exclusive clans (you know who you are). If you're clan is a horde of Zero users, you deserve anything and everything that's coming to you.

Also, I think a bit of betting is in order. Since the GM's are the only people who can give out concrete (virtual) items IG, we'll be betting our Man Points here. So, in order to wager your Man Points, just present a match-up (i.e. Hotglue vs. Snowflakes), predict a winner (i.e. winner='Flakes) and then wager a sum of Man Points. You have 500 Man Points. Or WP's, for the ladies (some of which are far more manly than the majority of the player base).

I'll start the wagering with...

~United_Allies~ VS AegisOfAvalon
Winner: ~United_Allies~
Wager: 500 MP

Last edited by IncuSlave on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Clan Fight: Call em Out!   Clan Fight: Call em Out! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:45 pm

IncuSlave wrote:
~United_Allies~ VS EternalForceBlizzard
EFB died and turned into AegisOfAvalon.
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: Clan Fight: Call em Out!   Clan Fight: Call em Out! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:50 pm

Good to know.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Clan Fight: Call em Out!   Clan Fight: Call em Out! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:52 pm

IncuSlave wrote:
3. For the love of god, no excessive swearing. A little bit of profanity is fine; it helps you get your point across. But seriously, when every third word is a swear, it's just ridiculous. Be creative with your language.

Shit thread, 2/10.
Back to top Go down
-Aera-
-Aera-

PostSubject: Re: Clan Fight: Call em Out!   Clan Fight: Call em Out! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:06 pm

I can ask my clan.

But, you should all know what to expect from them really. A lot of them are rude sadly.

I'd like to go against United_Allies or even a game against AegisofAvalon.

Looking forward to it.

Misread.

All dem lagger clans man.

D:

Get better internet.
Back to top Go down
Sladezero
Police Is Coming
Police Is Coming

Male Posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: Clan Fight: Call em Out!   Clan Fight: Call em Out! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:19 pm

I like this idea, it rememinds me of my old thread (http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t8669-clan-challenge)

I'll talk to my clan about it.

*EDIT*

i talked to them and
Clan Fight: Call em Out! Challenge-accepted
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Clan Fight: Call em Out!   Clan Fight: Call em Out! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:35 pm

Quote :
Bored thread, 2/10.

Fixed for you, mate ;P
Back to top Go down
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Adius

Male Posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: Clan Fight: Call em Out!   Clan Fight: Call em Out! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:56 pm

IncuSlave wrote:

Also, I think a bit of betting is in order. Since the GM's are the only people who can give out concrete (virtual) items IG, we'll be betting our Man Points here. So, in order to wager your Man Points, just present a match-up (i.e. Hotglue vs. Snowflakes), predict a winner (i.e. winner='Flakes) and then wager a sum of Man Points. You have infinite number of Man Points: your Man Point count is determined by how many you've gained or lost, not your original count of MP's. Or WP's, for the ladies (some of which are far more manly than the majority of the player base).

so if i bet an infinite number of Man Points on AOA winning and we win that means my total number of man points will still be at infinite?

... this "man points" system... oh man...
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Clan Fight: Call em Out!   Clan Fight: Call em Out! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:01 pm

Adius wrote:
IncuSlave wrote:

Also, I think a bit of betting is in order. Since the GM's are the only people who can give out concrete (virtual) items IG, we'll be betting our Man Points here. So, in order to wager your Man Points, just present a match-up (i.e. Hotglue vs. Snowflakes), predict a winner (i.e. winner='Flakes) and then wager a sum of Man Points. You have infinite number of Man Points: your Man Point count is determined by how many you've gained or lost, not your original count of MP's. Or WP's, for the ladies (some of which are far more manly than the majority of the player base).

so if i bet an infinite number of Man Points on AOA winning and we win that means my total number of man points will still be at infinite?

I was just thinking the same thing, but I didn't know how to word it. XD
In other words, nothing is gained anyways so I think Incu just put it in there to be bored or something. Or maybe he didn't thoroughly think it through
Back to top Go down
Sladezero
Police Is Coming
Police Is Coming

Male Posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: Clan Fight: Call em Out!   Clan Fight: Call em Out! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:30 pm

so.......when do you guys want to do this?
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Male Posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Clan Fight: Call em Out!   Clan Fight: Call em Out! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:27 pm

If Pataters, Nilla, Piko, and Penko (+ Suigen?) play that'll be fun.....
But................

;_;
Back to top Go down
DisNiga
DisNiga

Male Posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: Clan Fight: Call em Out!   Clan Fight: Call em Out! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:05 am

There should be an unofficial ban list that could be applied to all future clan fights if both parties decide to apply the ban.
I mean, no one wants a match full of FCs, Zeros, and Wings.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Clan Fight: Call em Out!   Clan Fight: Call em Out! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:24 am

IncuSlave wrote:
. No ad hominem
2. No slurs based on race, religion or sexual orientation (that goes for everyone except Malphes; when he does it, it's at least semi-funny)
The fuck is this shit you bitchass nigga

IncuSlave wrote:
just present a match-up (i.e. Hotglue vs. Snowflakes), predict a winner (i.e. winner='Flakes)
I'm going to snap your neck.

IncuSlave wrote:
You have infinite number of Man Points
LXE doesn't
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Male Posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Clan Fight: Call em Out!   Clan Fight: Call em Out! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:55 am

IncuSlave wrote:
just present a match-up (i.e. Hotglue vs. Snowflakes), predict a winner (i.e. winner='Flakes)

That's Funny #em0
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Clan Fight: Call em Out!   Clan Fight: Call em Out! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:22 pm

Suguri wrote:
IncuSlave wrote:
. No ad hominem
The fuck is this shit you bitchass nigga

IncuSlave wrote:
I'm going to snap your neck.

IncuSlave wrote:
LXE doesn't
Lol post

what's with the "everyone except milez"? reV does it better #em3

Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Clan Fight: Call em Out!   Clan Fight: Call em Out! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 8:24 pm

IncuSlave wrote:
. No ad hominem

I had to
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: Clan Fight: Call em Out!   Clan Fight: Call em Out! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:12 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Adius wrote:
IncuSlave wrote:

I was just thinking the same thing, but I didn't know how to word it. XD
In other words, nothing is gained anyways so I think Incu just put it in there to be bored or something. Or maybe he didn't thoroughly think it through

Have to admit... no, I didn't really think it through. Let's set the man points limit at... 500.

And for all of you who are ticked at the Hotglue VS. Flakes scenario, it was completely hypothetical. I honestly know next to nothing about either of them, they were just the first ones that popped into my head.

I feel like a bit of an idiot. Sorry bout all that.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Clan Fight: Call em Out!   Clan Fight: Call em Out! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:16 pm

Do we get to cut actual promos?? Very Happy

...I ask, as I did some on-air volunteer work for a radio station while I was in New Zealand, and, if not for circumstances beyond my control, I would have been tapped to do a promo for a weekly radio show there, and possibly others, had that worked out....

...and maybe...just maybe...I could be persuaded to do something similar here...provided I can get a decent mic and a decent recording program...and it be worth my while.... Wink
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: Clan Fight: Call em Out!   Clan Fight: Call em Out! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:57 pm

So confused by that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Fight: Call em Out!   Clan Fight: Call em Out! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:08 pm

Suguri wrote:
IncuSlave wrote:
LXE doesn't
Only real men beat up a helpless child.

Clan Fight: Call em Out! Lexie_10
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Clan Fight: Call em Out!   Clan Fight: Call em Out! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:15 pm

LXE wrote:
Suguri wrote:
IncuSlave wrote:
LXE doesn't

https://i.servimg.com/u/f49/15/99/35/28/lexie_10.png
Unless you're implying Melfi has a penis and massive manbreasts you're only proving my point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Fight: Call em Out!   Clan Fight: Call em Out! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:16 pm

Suguri wrote:
LXE wrote:
Suguri wrote:

LXE doesn't

https://i.servimg.com/u/f49/15/99/35/28/lexie_10.png
Unless you're implying Melfi has a penis and massive manbreasts you're only proving my point.
Nope, I'm not. :3
(I like punting chibi's)
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Clan Fight: Call em Out!   Clan Fight: Call em Out! EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:06 am

@Adius Let me join Aegis, yes? XD
Back to top Go down
Phantomhive
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phantomhive

Male Posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: Clan Fight: Call em Out!   Clan Fight: Call em Out! EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:41 am

LS3 wrote:
IncuSlave wrote:

That's Funny #em0

VERY FUNNY INDEED. FYI THE CLAN SNOWFLAKE DIED, EVERYONE MOVED TO GMT. I'M LIKE ONE OF THE FEW REMAINING. WHY THE HELL AM I STILL HERE ANYWAY
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Clan Fight: Call em Out!   Clan Fight: Call em Out! EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:48 am

>shitflake died

not big surprise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Fight: Call em Out!   Clan Fight: Call em Out! Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Fight: Call em Out!
Page 1 of 1