Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

*** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

Male Posts : 459

*** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 2:16 pm

@dbzfan922 wrote:
ill just take normal lily for 40k

Both for 70k?
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

Male Posts : 1965

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 2:42 pm

@Alpherior wrote:
@dbzfan922 wrote:

Both for 70k?

65k is my best,and i'll have to grind a bit for that
Back to top Go down
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 2:55 pm

@dbzfan922 wrote:
@Alpherior wrote:
@dbzfan922 wrote:

Both for 70k?

65k is my best,and i'll have to grind a bit for that

SOLD FOR 65k. I'll update the negotiations list.
Back to top Go down
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:36 pm

Guys, just a heads up, the lists have been seriously updated with lots of new price changes, bundle/discount specifics, and much more. If you haven't seen my lists yet, please do so now, and if you have, I recommend you review it one more time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:26 am

@Alpherior wrote:
@LS3 wrote:
Shoot, I guess it was Halloween Scarf I was looking for.
Not too interested now I suppose.
I'll still want the ace of heart if you ever have it available.
If I get some extra uc it'll be for dat swag cape I guess Wink

Well, if that's the case with the Cape, I'll make it 210k final. If you want to buy a 1S Ace of Hearts Earring, it will be 130k.

130k for a slotted ace earrings? That's pretty steep, but since they are worth that much, I'm gunna up the price on mine when I sell it to you for 85k.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:11 am

I saw your post in the community forums. I would like to have one of the Nicoles saved for me. 14k each right? Are the parts slotted or locked?
Back to top Go down
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:21 am

@StickyKeys wrote:
I saw your post in the community forums. I would like to have one of the Nicoles saved for me. 14k each right? Are the parts slotted or locked?

I currently only have one slotted AC, although if you want a 1S one, it will be 135k. I will save you the Malice, though.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:29 am

@Alpherior wrote:
@StickyKeys wrote:

I currently only have one slotted AC, although if you want a 1S one, it will be 135k. I will save you the Malice, though.

I'll just have the BD. I'm currently far from 100k as possible.
Back to top Go down
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:58 pm

@StickyKeys wrote:
@Alpherior wrote:
@StickyKeys wrote:

1. Go to your garage
2. Go to the parts menu
3. Select ACs
4. Constantly sell as many ACs as you can that are worth 200UC and above
5. Sell 3S Negaton Rifles, 3S Stardust Cannons, and 3S Viper Shields
5. Enjoy making 100k per 10 minutes
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 7:21 pm

@Alpherior wrote:
@StickyKeys wrote:
@Alpherior wrote:

1. Go to your garage
2. Go to the parts menu
3. Select ACs

They need to be slotted right?
Back to top Go down
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 7:23 pm

@StickyKeys wrote:
@Alpherior wrote:
@StickyKeys wrote:

1. Go to your garage
2. Go to the parts menu
3. Select ACs

They need to be slotted right?

Wether they are slotted is entirely irrelevant, slots does not effect selling price if you're selling them from your garage screen without any affiliation with bazaar or another player whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 7:45 pm

HUH? I'm supposed to sell them in the garage? Will I really make 100k like that? :/

Back to top Go down
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:07 pm

@StickyKeys wrote:
HUH? I'm supposed to sell them in the garage? Will I really make 100k like that? :/

Ugh, I seriously need to stress it when I explain the process to people. Yes, I have no doubt in my mind that if you have racked up lots of ACs in the past, you will be able to make 300k-1m with what you have, in about 1-2 hours of selling. I would know, I've made 1.2m on tediously selling them myself.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:11 pm

@StickyKeys wrote:

Actually, yes, depending on how many ACs you have. Slots are irrelevant, unless you have both 1s and 0s versions, in which case you sell the 0s.
It works. I've made 5k just selling a couple ACs I had lying around, and thats not even going into the other stuff.
Back to top Go down
*E*N*D*BR
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:49 am

Hmm...Alph i can sell you the Moulin,the stungun,a beer and the maracas for 60k at least.

we can set a trade,but only setting prices above 50k...needing UC for Thoarla-Chan cube.

Back to top Go down
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:21 pm

@*E*N*D*BR wrote:
Hmm...Alph i can sell you the Moulin,the stungun,a beer and the maracas for 60k at least.

we can set a trade,but only setting prices above 50k...needing UC for Thoarla-Chan cube.

I'll do it for 55k, or, if you like, you could have some mats or elements.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:04 pm

Al, are you looking for stunguns, pompoms and cola? I have one each and I'd sell you all that.

BTW I followed your advise but only got 35k out of it.

So besides the Nicole, what can you sell me for 35k + 1 Stungun + 1 Pompom + 1 Cola?
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

Male Posts : 1965

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:44 am

Where am i supposed to find Alpherior so i can buy from him?
Back to top Go down
Poppet
Abbey Cry
Abbey Cry

Female Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:24 pm

I have 4 [SP] Challenge-Lotto Alpha cubes.

Is 6.5k each okay?
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:57 am

I didn't find him either... I bought another Nicole for 9k.
Back to top Go down
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 1:14 pm

@StickyKeys wrote:
I didn't find him either... I bought another Nicole for 9k.

I was online for about 5-10 hours for the entire other half of the day.
Back to top Go down
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 1:54 pm

To all those who are interested in negotiating with me for the next bazaar period, I will have a new bazaar thread for the upcoming bazaar in 2 - 5 days, on the Fan Forum and /commu/. If you're anxious to post now however, don't post it here, instead, send me a PM with your bazaar negotiation plans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

*** Alpherior's June 23 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: General :: Bazaar-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com