Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[BRD] DarkCarnival: Where all the fun is at!......

Go down 
AuthorMessage
113Kyote
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
113Kyote

Male Posts : 176

[BRD] DarkCarnival: Where all the fun is at!...... Empty
PostSubject: [BRD] DarkCarnival: Where all the fun is at!......   [BRD] DarkCarnival: Where all the fun is at!...... EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:12 pm

Here at the DarkCarnival, there's always something new to see! and....the festival never ends! Our guild is all about enjoying the game and helping new members and friends alike. Of course we also aim to be a succesful guild and hopefully bring BRD to first place where it so rightfully belongs!

You only need the following to be able to join our clan!:
1.Cosmic Break installed on your computer(dur)
2.The ability to type(dur)
3.You'll have to send me a message to let me know you'd like to join.(dur)
4.It'd be nice if when you talk to someone they can understand what it is your trying to say.(In other words CLEAR SENTENCES PEOPLE! dur)
5.It doesn't matter if your a beginner or a noob, just as long as you have the abilities above.( Why you would be reading this if you don't,is beyond me...)

So come on down and join the DarkCarnival! Where all the fun is at!...... Twisted Evil

IGN:113Kyote
Clan Leader:113Kyote(semi-dur)

Oh and you should probably find out what dur means while your at.

*IMPORTANT NOTE* DarkCarnival is only going to be around as long as the beta(assuming there's a third one) and once the official release comes out then I'll most likely be leaving both BRD and DarkCarnival for certain "reasons"
Back to top Go down

[BRD] DarkCarnival: Where all the fun is at!......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Clans-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com