Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

 

 Selling multiple parts?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
altitudezero
Newcomer
Newcomer



Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-10-11

Selling multiple parts? Empty
PostSubject: Selling multiple parts?   Selling multiple parts? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:35 pm

Hi, just wondering whether there was a way to sell more than one part at a time. I get about 5+ Destructors/Tengus every time I log in due to the clan system and am too lazy to sell each part 1 at a time Razz

(Also: So many Oukas, what do? Razz)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Selling multiple parts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling multiple parts?   Selling multiple parts? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:15 am

Unfortunately there isn't. Yet.
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter


Posts : 1147
Join date : 2010-10-10

Selling multiple parts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling multiple parts?   Selling multiple parts? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:56 am

trade those part in for point at Ground Area.
you can trade multiple in sametime What a Face
so you can use those point to exchange for tune up item
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Selling multiple parts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling multiple parts?   Selling multiple parts? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:59 am

@FreedomFighter wrote:
trade those part in for point at Ground Area.
you can trade multiple in sametime What a Face
so you can use those point to exchange for tune up item

Think he means just selling the bot as a whole
Back to top Go down
altitudezero
Newcomer
Newcomer



Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-10-11

Selling multiple parts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling multiple parts?   Selling multiple parts? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:02 pm

Well, I didn't even really know about that :/ Where is it in the Ground Area?
Back to top Go down
113Kyote
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
113Kyote


Male Posts : 176
Join date : 2010-09-17
Age : 26
Location : Inside a TV

Selling multiple parts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling multiple parts?   Selling multiple parts? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:34 pm

@altitudezero wrote:
Well, I didn't even really know about that :/ Where is it in the Ground Area?

It's at a crimrose NPC that's straight across from the Cosmos Pot. Hope that helped. Smile
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter


Posts : 1147
Join date : 2010-10-10

Selling multiple parts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling multiple parts?   Selling multiple parts? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:40 pm

sunjae429 wrote:
@FreedomFighter wrote:
trade those part in for point at Ground Area.
you can trade multiple in sametime What a Face
so you can use those point to exchange for tune up item

Think he means just selling the bot as a whole

but each part didn't worth for sell back, you got like 200-500 per part What a Face
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Selling multiple parts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling multiple parts?   Selling multiple parts? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:44 pm

@FreedomFighter wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
@FreedomFighter wrote:
trade those part in for point at Ground Area.
you can trade multiple in sametime What a Face
so you can use those point to exchange for tune up item

Think he means just selling the bot as a whole

but each part didn't worth for sell back, you got like 200-500 per part What a Face

Thats true... although I think you misunderstood my comment. Meh who gives scratch
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter


Posts : 1147
Join date : 2010-10-10

Selling multiple parts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling multiple parts?   Selling multiple parts? EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:32 am

sunjae429 wrote:
@FreedomFighter wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
@FreedomFighter wrote:
trade those part in for point at Ground Area.
you can trade multiple in sametime What a Face
so you can use those point to exchange for tune up item

Think he means just selling the bot as a whole

but each part didn't worth for sell back, you got like 200-500 per part What a Face

Thats true... although I think you misunderstood my comment. Meh who gives scratch

since your first post already answer that is no
so i advice him to exchange those part to point instead, since you can exchange them all in same time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk


Male Posts : 382
Join date : 2010-09-20

Selling multiple parts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling multiple parts?   Selling multiple parts? EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:36 am

^It's also almost always better to get the points instead of the trivial amount of UC. The only things you should be selling for UC are accessories with no stats/slots on them, and bad weapons that also can't be turned in for points (not even sure if this one is worth the effort).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Selling multiple parts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling multiple parts?   Selling multiple parts? Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Selling multiple parts?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Tech Support-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com