Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rule 12939. no fun allowed during summer.

Go down 
+6
Gerrion
FireKiller87
Relict?
IronDicks
Zwiebel Force
milk
10 posters
AuthorMessage
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

rule 12939. no fun allowed during summer. Empty
PostSubject: rule 12939. no fun allowed during summer.   rule 12939. no fun allowed during summer. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:24 am

something usually happens to mess up a good vacation time off school or w/e you're off from or not.
i know some people are actually working right now and don't really get summer vacations.

e .e;

i think this runny nose is going to ruin at least a good week or two of my summer vacation...
i don't want the common cold during summer.
please, body.
stop it.

anything ever ruin at least some parts of your summer vacation?
always think it's going to be the best but a tinny little thing pinches it and leaves a mark.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: rule 12939. no fun allowed during summer.   rule 12939. no fun allowed during summer. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:37 am

Miliken wrote:
i think this runny nose is going to ruin at least a good week or two of my summer vacation...

Welcome to my world #em3

I am allergic to the majority of pollen that fly arround in Germany, so unless it's a rainy one, the summer means suffering for me.

If I were you I'd try to enjoy the summer anways. Sometimes you can only ignore it D=
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: rule 12939. no fun allowed during summer.   rule 12939. no fun allowed during summer. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:00 am

i know that feel, i have hayfever problems to, i've been sick on my birthday and on chirstmas aswell, though where i live chirstmas is in the summer
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: rule 12939. no fun allowed during summer.   rule 12939. no fun allowed during summer. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:59 pm

Man, that sucks, Miliken, Himmel, and Iron. ):
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: rule 12939. no fun allowed during summer.   rule 12939. no fun allowed during summer. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:03 pm

I'm getting a part-time job this summer.
In previous summers I went to summer schools run by asians.

In every summer since 8th grade, I've had summer assignments for school.

Starting next summer, I'll probably be studying at least an hour per day to brush up on my college courses, because I'm taking the pre-medical track.

Game over.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: rule 12939. no fun allowed during summer.   rule 12939. no fun allowed during summer. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:11 pm

Gonna do some voluntary work these holidays, then it's just a pair of weeks on my mountain home.

Also having exams on end of June/start of July. -.-'
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: rule 12939. no fun allowed during summer.   rule 12939. no fun allowed during summer. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:57 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:

Starting next summer, I'll probably be studying at least an hour per day to brush up on my college courses, because I'm taking the pre-medical track.

Game over.

I'll never get why in the world you would want to do classes in the summer. This one of these awkward things americans have. Then again your summer holidays are way longer than ours I believe.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: rule 12939. no fun allowed during summer.   rule 12939. no fun allowed during summer. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:13 pm

Miliken wrote:

i know some people are actually working right now and don't really get summer vacations.

To make it up for it, we get to make money.
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

Male Posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: rule 12939. no fun allowed during summer.   rule 12939. no fun allowed during summer. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:21 pm

Well, don't laugh or anything but

I'm actually afraid of being outside for too long, and put that together with being deathly afraid of any insect.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: rule 12939. no fun allowed during summer.   rule 12939. no fun allowed during summer. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:34 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
FireKiller87 wrote:

Game over.

I'll never get why in the world you would want to do classes in the summer. This one of these awkward things americans have. Then again your summer holidays are way longer than ours I believe.

Sometimes you don't want to take them. Othertimes it's better to fill your summer with something to do.

The summer between Freshman and Sophomore year I had to take Geometry because I needed it to graduate with IB. So I got to spend six hour learning geometry a day for a month, and after class finished I had to sit in the library for three hours 'til I got picked up. ||orz
The summer in-between Sophomore and Junior year I had to retake a math class (Algebra II, I think it was?) because I got stuck with a teacher who was really bad at teaching. So that was another six hours in class and more hours in the library.

This summer, I'm kinda regretting not taking classes because it's only been a week and I'm already bored. ||orz

What ruins summer for me? The heat. I'd like my nice spring weather back, please. It'd be nice if the AC worked upstairs, but...Uhggg.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: rule 12939. no fun allowed during summer.   rule 12939. no fun allowed during summer. EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:39 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
FireKiller87 wrote:

Game over.

I'm doing pre-medical, basically meaning I have to do everything possible to give myself the best chance to get into med school. This includes a distinct possibility of classes, research, or both starting next summer.
However, I refuse to give up CB...or gaming, for that matter. Just have to curtail it.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: rule 12939. no fun allowed during summer.   rule 12939. no fun allowed during summer. EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 11:18 am

My mom came

then my summer ended
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: rule 12939. no fun allowed during summer.   rule 12939. no fun allowed during summer. EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:52 am

iron, force.
; _;

today was extra terrible.
company came over and i had a runny nose and i had to be out there with them for some time.
i didn't mind much.
but my nose decided to ruin things.

it was so embarrassing.
summer has so many little things that end up getting on my nerves, i swear. :I
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rule 12939. no fun allowed during summer.   rule 12939. no fun allowed during summer. Empty

Back to top Go down

rule 12939. no fun allowed during summer.
Page 1 of 1