Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

introduction ver. 02 : hi, i'm (your name here)

Go down 
+22
dbzfan922
Cybernetic
Mew
Scott-kip
Toilet-Flusher
○Marijuana○
That_Wiesel_Guy
reVelske
shadow_nekros
zerocl
RavFromYetti
udon-GE
Yokura
blead
Midona
Astral_Dono
Hyoka
Str8witchin
FireKiller87
Breaker-Z
resireth
milk
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

introduction ver. 02 : hi, i'm (your name here) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction ver. 02 : hi, i'm (your name here)   introduction ver. 02 : hi, i'm (your name here) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:56 pm

I'm Tomoe...though I didn't use that alias in CB.
I've had 5 mains each with more than 10000 RT spent.
I don't enjoy this game contrary to what people say.
I'm only in GMT since it's where all my Facebook friends are.
I have mood swings.
I don't hold grudges in CB except for probably one person and, said person quit.
Kampfer (Old DOS guy) is the one who showed me and taught me this game...
I look up to EFB members.

Outside?

Hm...I like fighting games. Blazblue and shizzles. I plan to play in EVO next year for MVC3. But, first I gotta do Nor Cal.
I enjoy other MMOs like TerribleStory, DoTA2, SDGO.
I played SDGO for 4 years until Kampfer brought me here.
Music? All kinds.
I "own" a bakery in real life.
Physical abilities include parkour, basketball, and swimming.
I like cute things, mecha, and moe, anime and shizz.
How much mecha do I like? Mazinger, Gundam, Dancougar (Nova too), Macross, and god knows how much more.
Booksmart. Ranked 22 out of 192 in my class.
I lack common sense and tend to be dumbfounded though.
I dislike insects and heights. I'm very deathly afraid of heights.
I also draw and get paid for doing it sometimes.
I'm Taiwanese and Italian.
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

Male Posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: introduction ver. 02 : hi, i'm (your name here)   introduction ver. 02 : hi, i'm (your name here) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:05 pm

Hi, I'm Cybernetic,

I'm arrogent (mostly)
Absolutly love large scale weapons
And cannons,
And explosives....
And various other tools of mass destruction.

I think I might also be a bit bat-shit insane.
Just a bit.

I think.

Sometimes, I think I'm a real robot, and tend to act like one too, and according to CAV, I'm too damn smug for this world.
I'm actually not as outgoing as I tend to be online, in real life I'm a very quiet shy person.

The main thing about me people tend to miss is how I can't take being cirtisized, teased, or poked fun at.

I also tend to snap easy.

Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: introduction ver. 02 : hi, i'm (your name here)   introduction ver. 02 : hi, i'm (your name here) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:08 pm

I'm Astral_Goddess. My in-game name is Astral_God because of that dumb 10 character limit for names when you register your in-game name. Rawrz.

I like pandas, nomming apples, and most types of Anime. Spice and Wolf is my #1 favorite Anime, Lily Rain EVE is my #1 favorite robot, Horo the Wise Wolf of the North is my #1 favorite Anime Character, and Miku Hatsune is my favorite "Idol" character (Just slightly past Super Sonico).

I live a really quiet but hectic life where I live, as I help babysit 7 kids daily and run a small farm where we have several animals like goats, chickens, a cow (I call her nessie :3), and ducks. Why ducks? Because ducks are awesome, okay? We don't grow any of our food to sell it, we like to eat food that we grew ourselves, and the kids love what I can make with it. :3

I don't think I'm too good at Cosmic Break, but a lot of people say I am. So I'm not sure if I am or I'm not. XD
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

Male Posts : 1965

PostSubject: Re: introduction ver. 02 : hi, i'm (your name here)   introduction ver. 02 : hi, i'm (your name here) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:24 pm

I am Dbzfan, IGN Kajihime

I like anime, my fave genres are mecha, magic, horror, and comedy. My favorite anime is digimon, i look like a nerd version of Danial Radcliff, and act like Urahara(So my IRL friends say). I wish i could be a neko, but everyone in family is either scared or allergic to cats #em5
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: introduction ver. 02 : hi, i'm (your name here)   introduction ver. 02 : hi, i'm (your name here) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:20 pm

Hi, I'm Suki_Eve.
I call myself that because I was trying to use my old MMO handle, Eve (which was short for Deadbodieseve) but the name was already taken, so I took one of my favorite manga's name and attached it to Eve. Thus, Suki_Eve.

Let's just say this: I use to be a lot nicer before I came here. I still have bits of my old niceness, but I lack a lot of the niceness I started out with. Other than that, I have a bit of a monotone, calm, and very lazy air around me irl, and I tend to be pretty self-aware of the actions I do and their consequences. I can't stand the heat, and my favorite season is Winter. My favorite foods are Spaghetti and beef stroganof, and I drink Dr Pepper daily.

I play Mabinogi, DFO, Terraria, Minecraft, The Sims 2, Pokemon, Sword Girls Online, and random eroges when I'm not playing CosmicBreak. I like to doodle, read fanfiction and occasionally write it, eat out with my family, play with my cats, and I like learning. I'm in college, and have been since I joined the forums, but I took a break over the summer and I'm glad I did. I took four years of French and two years of Spanish in high school, but I unfortunately seemed to have forgotten most of it.

Uh. Let's see...When I watch shows I tend to go for either the more horror, action, or sci-fi ones since I prefer to read romance in fanfics and such. I do like My Little Pony:FiM, but I don't bring it up much since I can't be bothered with hatedumb/fandumb. Quite frankly, any hatedumb/fandumb is just really obnoxious to me. I also like House, MD, Doctor Who, Torchwood, and Spartacus. I'd probably watch more TV series, but I can't be bothered to fight my sister for the TV so I just wait 'til they're over or at a good stopping point and then torrent them. My "I can't find anything decent to watch" channels on TV tend to be either the cooking network or HGTV. On YouTube I tend to watch people like TotalBiscuit, JesseCox, DexterityBonus, the Yogscast, John Green/Hank Green, and NakaTeleeli.

My favorite CosmicBreak bots are Misty Hollow, Squidol Girl, Nemlim, Katalina, Amateus, and whatever bots are in my main commando at that time. I really like Wide Beam Guns, Railguns, and Winberyl AMs.

My -dere of choice is Kuudere. I'm bisexual. I'm not really into mecha things.

Hmm. That's all I can think to say about myself at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Elise~
Newcomer
Newcomer
Elise~

PostSubject: Re: introduction ver. 02 : hi, i'm (your name here)   introduction ver. 02 : hi, i'm (your name here) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:51 pm

Hi~!

I'm Elise, Cybernetics sister, I'm normally happy and really an energetic person~! ^^ I can't think of much else to say though.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: introduction ver. 02 : hi, i'm (your name here)   introduction ver. 02 : hi, i'm (your name here) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:57 pm

Elise~ wrote:
Hi~!

I'm Elise, Cybernetics sister, I'm normally happy and really an energetic person~! ^^ I can't think of much else to say though.
Perhaps you'd like to make an introduction in the Introductions thread instead then since you just joined? XD
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: introduction ver. 02 : hi, i'm (your name here)   introduction ver. 02 : hi, i'm (your name here) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:38 pm

Hello, Elise! You were on my team earlier in Astral's Team Fight. Too bad about the rules. They're changed on a weekly basis, so you can hopefully shoot things with your big guns.

I'll introduce myself later. It's really nice getting to know about you all.
Back to top Go down
Elise~
Newcomer
Newcomer
Elise~

PostSubject: Re: introduction ver. 02 : hi, i'm (your name here)   introduction ver. 02 : hi, i'm (your name here) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:48 pm

@Astral: I will soon! sadly my game stopped loading so I exited,, I'll be back in, in a moment!

@rel: Heehee, I like how my brother is in your signature, and who are you in the match? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: introduction ver. 02 : hi, i'm (your name here)   introduction ver. 02 : hi, i'm (your name here) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:45 am

Hmm.. that avatar...

Cereza from Bayonetta?

Last edited by Hyoka on Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: introduction ver. 02 : hi, i'm (your name here)   introduction ver. 02 : hi, i'm (your name here) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:53 am

Oh, I was AyeKayBee.
Back to top Go down
wonjoon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
wonjoon

Female Posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: introduction ver. 02 : hi, i'm (your name here)   introduction ver. 02 : hi, i'm (your name here) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:18 am

Hello, I'm wonjoon! koi's youtube video is the reason why I'm here.

My favorite bot is Crimrose obviously, and my favorite player is, you guessed it, koi.

I'm in a very nice, friendly clan called Snowflake and I like PVE more than PVP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: introduction ver. 02 : hi, i'm (your name here)   introduction ver. 02 : hi, i'm (your name here) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

introduction ver. 02 : hi, i'm (your name here)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2