Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well I am at the crossroads

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dragongx92
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
dragongx92

Male Posts : 236

Well I am at the crossroads Empty
PostSubject: Well I am at the crossroads    Well I am at the crossroads EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:00 pm

Its been about a month and from what I have seen this game has "gamebreakers" and yet...people still play. I want to keep playing cuz when I started this game IT WAS FUN for me anyway. I love my lily rain I got when I started playing. 2 ZOOKAS AND ITS K. Also I know bots have counters so one type cant kill em all(except zeros cuz they give no fcks whatsoever). Another note, now new players r getting the bots that those who have been playing for months in a cube. Now here is my problem:

Should I take advantage of the new rewards and get that "free" RT AND that extra Uc from those cubes, along with many other things.

OR

Say fck you CS fix ur game so I will concider spending money on it.

Im sorry, people who spend money on this game "now" I have no idea y since its broken

People who play without spending money well yea You can still get to the same teir as others but its just slower.

Lastly, I will admit to being a "noob" but some of the things I see are very straight forward. I like this game, I like mechs and anime also its a fun free to play game.

Sidenote: Boobs

nuff said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well I am at the crossroads    Well I am at the crossroads EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:08 pm

Quote :
Should I I should take advantage of the new rewards and get that "free" RT AND that extra Uc from those cubes, along with many other things.
For the UC players.
Back to top Go down
dragongx92
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
dragongx92

PostSubject: Re: Well I am at the crossroads    Well I am at the crossroads EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:11 pm

iKray wrote:
Quote :
Should I I should take advantage of the new rewards and get that "free" RT AND that extra Uc from those cubes, along with many other things.
For the UC players.

So if ur a UC player u might as well choose option 1??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well I am at the crossroads    Well I am at the crossroads EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:11 pm

dragongx92 wrote:
iKray wrote:
Quote :
For the UC players.

So if ur a UC player u might as well choose option 1??
If I was just right above Rank 15, ya. But I'm not a UC player, so I opened an ALT instead.

EDIT: It also depends if you're ok with losing with what you have right now. I don't know your rank/bots/parts/etc.
Back to top Go down
dragongx92
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
dragongx92

PostSubject: Re: Well I am at the crossroads    Well I am at the crossroads EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:58 pm

I messed up my accounts robos. Built my bots wrong so now I cant have them reach full power. _-_ also i think that extra uc along with the rank ups and pvp will rake in a shit ton of profit also the ani cubes u get for beginners is a bonus. more bots and money and free rt
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: Well I am at the crossroads    Well I am at the crossroads EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:31 am

dragongx92 wrote:
I messed up my accounts robos. Built my bots wrong so now I cant have them reach full power. _-_ also i think that extra uc along with the rank ups and pvp will rake in a shit ton of profit also the ani cubes u get for beginners is a bonus. more bots and money and free rt

how do you do this again?
like, can't you just buy new ver. of them and build them again?
i don't quite understand your logic here, man.

Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Well I am at the crossroads    Well I am at the crossroads EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:36 am

Miliken wrote:
dragongx92 wrote:

how do you do this again?
like, can't you just buy new ver. of them and build them again?
i don't quite understand your logic here, man.

Alternatively, he could junk them and they ought to reset, unless he tuned unlocked parts.
Don't think he's at the level to be tuning just yet though, so maybe just picked wrong cartridge. -shrug-
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

PostSubject: Re: Well I am at the crossroads    Well I am at the crossroads EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:42 am

he's played a month and i'm sure he's entered the high arena already.
wait, i think he DID say that he did enter it
Did he?

fux.
skimming it but my eyes keep screwing me over.
i'm very sleepy, suki.

let's just say he messed up his cartridges and he doesn't know how to fix them without buying new bots.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Well I am at the crossroads    Well I am at the crossroads EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:51 am

Miliken wrote:
he's played a month and i'm sure he's entered the high arena already.
wait, i think he DID say that he did enter it
Did he?

fux.
skimming it but my eyes keep screwing me over.
i'm very sleepy, suki.

let's just say he messed up his cartridges and he doesn't know how to fix them without buying new bots.

I know that feel, lol. Skimming is dabes.

So either junk and restart or get a cartridge reset item from the rt shop.

I'm quite curious as to how he built them "wrong" however. It's kinda hard to select enough wrong carts that it screws you over.
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

PostSubject: Re: Well I am at the crossroads    Well I am at the crossroads EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:20 am

i think it was that he heard advice on how to build a bot.
and then.
he heard.
here's the shocker.

he heard someone else saying that he was building a shitty bot because one cartridge shouldn't be there.

so he just went apeshit and decided that he had to restart.

at least that's my take on it.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Well I am at the crossroads    Well I am at the crossroads EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:39 am

Wut. Continue using dat acc. I was able to rebuild it with hard work. Not dat hard. ._.
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Well I am at the crossroads    Well I am at the crossroads EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:15 am

Sidenote : boobs is the best choice.

Back to top Go down
dragongx92
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
dragongx92

PostSubject: Re: Well I am at the crossroads    Well I am at the crossroads EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:05 pm

My bots r untuned but the cap is so low on them because i did not get the cap upgrades at early lvs. So with A max cap they can only equip weps and the internal weps for them suck aka lilys psy gun and stuffs. I like lily but with no room to tune or equip certin parts its hard. Along with my Jikun long. She has one arm and a scythe.....if my arm breaks there goes long.
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

PostSubject: Re: Well I am at the crossroads    Well I am at the crossroads EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:52 am

ah, i guess you just went straight out and got everything that you thought was deemed necessary instead of taking it slow and getting caps.
freaking blazed through those levels, man.

and, yeah. normal lily's internal sucks. ;_;
but i heard she has a ver. where it's amazing as hell.

anyway, like suki said,
i hope you just junked them and re-built them.
Back to top Go down
dragongx92
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
dragongx92

PostSubject: Re: Well I am at the crossroads    Well I am at the crossroads EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:39 am

Ugg, I really dont want to but what the hell I might as well. Its what I gotta do :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well I am at the crossroads    Well I am at the crossroads Empty

Back to top Go down

Well I am at the crossroads
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com