Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

List your favorites/finished bots !

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

List your favorites/finished bots ! Empty
PostSubject: List your favorites/finished bots !   List your favorites/finished bots ! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:58 am

Let's compare our commando!

So, first, list your top 3 bot. Every point can be used, like the look, the parts or the stats, etc etc. You're not obligated to say why, but it can be fun.

Then, list your finished bots. When I say finished, it mean you have one of these :
- Run out of Capacity
- Run out of Capacity for at least one of your usuals weapon set you're playing with this bot
- Reached the lvl max if you tend to used a great number of weapons for the same bot

Let's start.... with me Very Happy .

Top 3 :
Tha best : Amateus. When he came from the last update, I loved his basic appearance, it looked so much on the design for my bots background (Zelda TP). When I started to play it, I loved it for my very first game, and already knew how I would play it. Now that he is full finished, I still love it. Able to handle mostly every situation, even a pursuit or a flee. Great damage output with every ART weapon. Big basic TGH/HP, a ubber core. Well, maybe I enhance him, but whatever I do only Top 10 when I start with it unless we're on a random created map (short...ivis!).

2nd : Meta Jetter Girl Noel Version. Well, it's more because of her design that she's my second bot. I've to recognize that MJG Noel is weaker in every side compared to Seraph Crimrose (from a lvl 10), and her core attack is... hum.... just good enough to flee. That why I tought, well, no point maxing her poor stats, I'll put everything on her weapons. The result is pretty good (even if not as my Amateus).

3rd : Misty hollow SIN. Same reason than my MJG Noel : more because of the design. Because I'm still thinking being a LND is pointless unless you're Ivis or a card hooper (oh, they did pump gun, a STR weapon.... well the biggest shit I ever tried). Anyway I tend to have decent results with her, but more because of her Assault Rifle than anything. It's more a 1Vs1 bot. A shame for my favorite-design bot (with some skinning).

Finished bots :
Amateus : What a surprise. Well not that sarcastic, I spend a lot of UC and time in tune up. No no, no big weapon, only a Raid rifle and all the originals parts.
Speed summary : 80% of FLY tune up (mostly with a WLK nerf), 5% of TEC tune up, a high speed beta on the AM2, a force on the Raid rifle. All raise capacity and core enhance + short boost. Raid rifle for the free weapon.
What to remember : 30 FLY youhou !
For more details > Amateus the best art ever guide

Meta jetter girl noel : No surprise as well. And when I said all in her weapon, I didn't really lie.
Speed summary : 1 FLY tune up, 2 TEC tune up, a great force on the power shooter, a great reach on the power shooter, a high speed on the Auto beam rifle mod (all for a ammo nerf). All raise cost capa, stealth system (yes she's lvl 7 no mistake). And a optional force on my particle gun mod when i play it (the best spread weapon i ever played).
What to retain : 190 cost Power shooter lolwtf (and 120 auto beam rifle mod).I play her as a half pathfinder (half because she've a medium FLY speed, so I must be careful), and mostly a LND killer/short range/short bullet speed ART harasser, and as a finisher (405 range instead of 350 for the power shooter, it's killing a hiding mouse in a torrent of elephant !).
Back to top Go down
Ichijo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ichijo

PostSubject: Re: List your favorites/finished bots !   List your favorites/finished bots ! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:36 am

I'm finally bored enough to post.

Main is Seraph. I've been playing with her since the first day of obt1 and its still fun.

low str 17 tec low walk 40 fly about 10 tgh.

I'm still not sure about her ideal weapon, but so far, her main are: auto beam +shield for ranged only, or brickgale red arm + shield for hybrid.

Stealth helped me more than once I think.

An art bot. For example Lily rain.

No stat tune ups, but loaded with weapons.
Ancient bazooka + misside arm + handy bazooka + gun arms AA missile arm.

A melee bot. For example Ouka.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List your favorites/finished bots !   List your favorites/finished bots ! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:55 am

My top would be my Zero Saber Girl Santa-Ivis-cosplay.

For a number of reasons.
The low stats give me motivation to tune currently it is at something like
21 STR
14 TEC
24 WLK
13 FLY
11 TGH
Yes I die. A lot. But the fact I just go rampage and push all of to the water and while all get slowed down my cartridges take in effect and I own all near me.

2nd would be my Ivis. Not that I actually spam or anything, just that it's fun being a bit OP. But most of the time I use it in a very inefficient manner so that I can equal others.

3rd equal are lily rain and izuna. These two change the third commando slot a lot, and depending on each map put one on or one off. Eg if it was tilling float, I would chuck in my lily and just shoot my way, and for something like Cs chan I go for my izuna since I can get off the ground to avoid those FOE bots down there.
Back to top Go down
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Male Posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: List your favorites/finished bots !   List your favorites/finished bots ! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:19 am

1.) Runaway Ouka legs - A set of ouka legs with a froglander core (or any really small core) painted to blend with the ouka legs... yup thats it, just a plain o'l set of ouka legs looking for the rest of ouka. (Gunna tune all for walk)
NOTE: Has a funny looking backwards dash.

2.) Robotic XXL condom (Trojan) - King Megaton core with that missle launching BSJ & a set of geinaut legs (typo?... talking about the hovering antigravity support bot) all painted a single latex looking color.

3.) Izuna Kamui (The purple gara version) - Twin viper shields & twin boosters. Sniper sight, Stealth, the 30% faster boost regain skill & quick jump. On the right stages this can easily score 3-4k up to even 5k a game. High survivability too, 7 out of every 8 games I play with her starting end with 0 deaths & at least 1/2 HP left over. (I have NO idea how i'm going to tune her...if I even tune her at all.)
NOTE: It dosen't matter how high cost your bot is if you never die. Wink

Last edited by ArcticFox on Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: List your favorites/finished bots !   List your favorites/finished bots ! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:32 am

Finished robots:

I burn my Fat: A Blazed Baron with 32 strength, 3 "Blaze Shot" arms and a "Blaze Rod" arm. Damage on par (but slower) than Ivis. Costs a lot more too.

レイジングハート: A Seraph Crimrose.

Crimcards: A level 8 Shino Exroad who is much shorter than average L-types. She's as tall as a regular Ouka, and is a cardjumper.

Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: List your favorites/finished bots !   List your favorites/finished bots ! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:06 pm

Hyoka wrote:
Finished robots:

I burn my Fat: A Blazed Baron with 32 strength, 3 "Blaze Shot" arms and a "Blaze Rod" arm. Damage on par (but slower) than Ivis. Costs a lot more too.

レイジングハート: A Seraph Crimrose.

Crimcards: A level 8 Shino Exroad who is much shorter than average L-types. She's as tall as a regular Ouka, and is a cardjumper.

I remember seeing "I Burn My Fat", that thing was a beast. I missed seeing Crimcards, though. What legs do you use to get Shino that short?

Thanks for the Brickgale arm, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List your favorites/finished bots !   List your favorites/finished bots ! Empty

Back to top Go down

List your favorites/finished bots !
Page 1 of 1