Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shissachan
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
shissachan

Female Posts : 100

Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor   Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:21 pm

I LOVE this game. So many different options that effect the storyline, a ton of strategy, but sadly there is a ton of rape if you do NOT know what you're doing. (Fricken' Bels and WENDI -EFFING- GO!!!!)
Back to top Go down
gunzlinger
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
gunzlinger

Male Posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor   Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:56 pm

Beat it already. Too bad it's single-player. Haru is probably my favorite character in it. ;~;
Back to top Go down
shissachan
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
shissachan

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor   Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:07 pm

Didja fight Lucifer? You didn't beat the game until you've destroyed the douchebag Lucifer.
Back to top Go down
gunzlinger
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
gunzlinger

Male Posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor   Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:12 pm

Yes, I did. Game wasn't that hard. (But then, I play SMT: Imagine, so I DO know a bit about SMT.)
Persona!
Back to top Go down
shissachan
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
shissachan

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor   Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:32 pm

I LOVE SMT Imagine. Very Happy Do you still play it?
Back to top Go down
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Male Posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor   Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:47 am

I've played it, but stopped 1/2 way through & just havent played any games the DS since for some reason... nothing like an R4 unit to make you not appreciate a game. (Because you never had to pay for the game & because you get all that other media usage on there Very Happy)

Playing persona 4 atm on the ps2 though & an Ex-member of the first lvl 10 clan "Desire" on Megaten or Shin Megami Tensai: Imagine. (It might be worth noting that I reached level 58-59 within my first month of playing... gunner ftw)
Back to top Go down
shissachan
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
shissachan

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor   Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:34 pm

I wanna see Lucifer in Imagine. If he can nuke you like in Devil Survivor, I will laugh eternally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor   Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor Empty

Back to top Go down

Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor
Page 1 of 1