Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Syoris Alpha Build

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Syoris Alpha Build Empty
PostSubject: Syoris Alpha Build   Syoris Alpha Build EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:12 pm

The Internal weapon is pretty decent when, and you also get enough capacity to get all of the carts you need and probably one more.

Without an EIW, The internal weapon only takes up 20 cost of the entire bot. There's no need for a whole lot of slots, and this bot is pretty cheap to build (if you're low on RT cash).

Spoiler:

Playstyle:

- Hop around, dodge stuff
- Shoot stuff from the sky, let the drop down and go stun lock them on the ground.
- Play like an Alphag
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

Syoris Alpha Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syoris Alpha Build   Syoris Alpha Build EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:16 pm

I'm confused both sexuallyy and mentally by this build.

Synoris is a sexy core, but your arm/leg tunes/arm choices are so scary it's not something I'd ever come close to using.

Spoiler:

GL HF
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Syoris Alpha Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syoris Alpha Build   Syoris Alpha Build EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:17 pm

Trill's build is a million times closer to what you should be doing with it.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Syoris Alpha Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syoris Alpha Build   Syoris Alpha Build EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:19 pm

Suguri wrote:

Yea, you'd probably go 40 tec but I really can't imagine having walk any lower than that on a land hopper in this meta of Ivis.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Syoris Alpha Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syoris Alpha Build   Syoris Alpha Build EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:22 pm

Trill wrote:
Suguri wrote:

Yea, you'd probably go 40 tec but I really can't imagine having walk any lower than that on a land hopper in this meta of Ivis.
Actually I was thinking of other possibilities.

Like an HD weapon, maybe something like psycho hd2 and double rocket launcher + core overrange, or fiz hd for burn + cheap extra blast weapon, or...yeah, I dunno.

Stats are fine on your build.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Syoris Alpha Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syoris Alpha Build   Syoris Alpha Build EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:23 pm

Suguri wrote:
Trill wrote:
Suguri wrote:

Actually I was thinking of other possibilities.

Like an HD weapon, maybe something like psycho hd2 and double rocket launcher + core overrange, or fiz hd for burn + cheap extra blast weapon, or...yeah, I dunno.

Stats are fine on your build.

Only issue with Fiz HD is the fact that it's a grenade, and it'll hit the ground after a certain range unless you aim up quite a bit bounce

Psycho HD2 might be okay but I can't imagine spending that cost on a HD just to overrange with rocket launchers
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Syoris Alpha Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syoris Alpha Build   Syoris Alpha Build EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:37 pm

Trill wrote:
Only issue with Fiz HD is the fact that it's a grenade, and it'll hit the ground after a certain range unless you aim up quite a bit bounce
Gravity-affected bullets like arrows and grenades take a different physics-defying arc when you have a lock-on. It's pretty obvious with shooters in particular, you can tell they fly much straighter when you're locked on.

And yeah PFHD2 is pricy, I'm just theorycrafting.
Back to top Go down

Syoris Alpha Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syoris Alpha Build   Syoris Alpha Build EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:59 pm

Well, I was prioritising easy to acquire parts, and low RT expense building. (Except for 3s Crab legs)
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Syoris Alpha Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syoris Alpha Build   Syoris Alpha Build EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:24 pm

Land alpha's are no different than air alphas. You either go big or you go home.
Back to top Go down

Syoris Alpha Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syoris Alpha Build   Syoris Alpha Build EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:58 am

For this alpha build I focused a bit more defensive play so I added the 2x CVs to make it easy to escape from whatever may stunlock you.
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

Syoris Alpha Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syoris Alpha Build   Syoris Alpha Build EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:14 pm

Maybe I haven't said it enough times ingame but, for cheetos sake, Greinaut AMs (and every single build done with them) are horrible.

Crim that shit, right now.

If you want beam type weapons that desperately, go beam rifle or slice gun.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Syoris Alpha Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syoris Alpha Build   Syoris Alpha Build EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:48 pm

Turkeysaur wrote:
Maybe I haven't said it enough times ingame but, for cheetos sake, Greinaut AMs (and every single build done with them) are horrible.

If you want beam type weapons that desperately, go beam rifle or slice gun.
LND can't use slice guns unfortunately.

I'd like to bash Greinaut AM use too but it's not bad if you don't mind being a fatass (which you probably should). Its weapon is pretty good, especially given the cost and availability of the arm.

Using it on something like this is definitely dumb though.
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

Syoris Alpha Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syoris Alpha Build   Syoris Alpha Build EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:53 pm

Turkeysaur wrote:

If you want beam type weapons that desperately, go beam rifle or slice gun beam gun mod.

Edited for too much Elsword dumbness Embarassed
Back to top Go down

Syoris Alpha Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syoris Alpha Build   Syoris Alpha Build EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:44 pm

Though, it's really hard to get Renny Lop AM. = A=;
That's why I didn't add it to my build.
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

Syoris Alpha Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syoris Alpha Build   Syoris Alpha Build EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:40 pm

Riot Shield FTW t(-_-t)

Sorry, that was mandatory.
Back to top Go down

Syoris Alpha Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syoris Alpha Build   Syoris Alpha Build EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:20 pm

IncuSlave wrote:
Riot Shield FTW t(-_-t)

Not on Alphastrikers.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Syoris Alpha Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syoris Alpha Build   Syoris Alpha Build EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:44 pm

LXE wrote:
Well, I was prioritising easy to acquire parts, and low RT expense building. (Except for 3s Crab legs)
LXE wrote:
Though, it's really hard to get Renny Lop AM. = A=;
That's why I didn't add it to my build.
I'm just going to make this really simple for you. The train of thought behind your build is pretty much identical to something like:

"Hm, I have this Pacifar, and an MLG, and no Rt left. I think I should...roll UC gara for greinaut arms and slap them on with a Vulture HD and wide beam guns yaaaaaaaaay ヽ(゜ヮ。)ノ"

Half-assing something when there are viable alternatives is the worst. And if there aren't viable alternatives, you probably just shouldn't do it.
Back to top Go down

Syoris Alpha Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syoris Alpha Build   Syoris Alpha Build EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:52 pm

Suguri wrote:
Half-assing something when there are viable alternatives is the worst. And if there aren't viable alternatives, you probably just shouldn't do it.
Ok, thanks bro. #em0
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Syoris Alpha Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syoris Alpha Build   Syoris Alpha Build EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:18 am

Spoiler:

I don't even know. Note that you can obviously change the Revenge tunes to any other type, not take them at all, or use Clearance and get 30 spare cost.
Back to top Go down

Syoris Alpha Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syoris Alpha Build   Syoris Alpha Build EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:06 am

This one's pretty high cost.

Spoiler:

Don't have Renny AM3 to build it. ;w;
Back to top Go down

Syoris Alpha Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syoris Alpha Build   Syoris Alpha Build EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:51 pm

IncuSlave wrote:
Riot Shield FTW t(-_-t)

that was a terrible waste of space and entirely irrelevant to the thread in general

Quote :
i'm going to second this

if you're making a build, you either put your full effort into it or go home
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Syoris Alpha Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syoris Alpha Build   Syoris Alpha Build Empty

Back to top Go down

Syoris Alpha Build
Page 1 of 1