Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

would those zero releas out again?

Go down 
+32
Strykerr
blead
koi
dbzfan922
ziix
tehprognoob
Adius
Zwiebel Force
CapeMike
Klinkin
VeryMelon
Alpherior
StickyKeys
udon-GE
Raven
Dune
Retrias
Suguri
UncleBobbie
LS3
Charter
FireKiller87
Mew
CupcakeMew
DarkChuky
Hyoka
Aria
fggt
Midreus
resireth
DisNiga
wilson5088
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

Male Posts : 459

would those zero releas out again? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: would those zero releas out again?   would those zero releas out again? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:28 pm

There wont be more zeros. It just wont happen.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: would those zero releas out again?   would those zero releas out again? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 7:18 pm

Aria wrote:
tggt wrote:
Someday, either in weekly or variants in a special gara. The same thing for wingsluts and monica/rone.
Spoiler:

Not sure why I still laugh at that anime (Seto no Hanayome).
Probably because it was goddamn amazing.
Back to top Go down
Klinkin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Klinkin

Male Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: would those zero releas out again?   would those zero releas out again? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 7:37 pm

I honestly don't know on this. On the one hand, the Zeroes probably gave CS a huge windfall. On the other hand, they killed the playerbase. I think if we see a Zero rerelease, it'll be the herald of the final days of CosmicBreak...insomuch as we're not already living those days.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: would those zero releas out again?   would those zero releas out again? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 7:40 pm

Trying to look at it from a non-biased point, I seriously doubt CS would dare to provoke the wrath of it's players again, given the negative reactions from the En and Jp sides...we only need to remember the mass Jp protest ingame...I know someone's still got that pic....

If anything, I think we're more likely to see both nerfed before they'd be re-issued, or, as others have suggested, to be given the option(s) to have rooms barring them all-together...just not right when an Eris can easily win in a 5 on 1, as I've seen happen all too often! >_<

...which of course, brings up what could be the ultimate paradox...what would happen if, heaven forbid, *I* got a hold of an Eris...the most insane melee bot in the hands of the worst melee-player in CB...get ready for time-space disruptions, heh! Smile
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: would those zero releas out again?   would those zero releas out again? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:05 pm

Maybe if the playerbase should ever grow bigger again ( like that would ever happen...), otherwise I don't think so. I'd expect more OP moe sluts before the ZERO re-release though.
Back to top Go down
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Adius

Male Posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: would those zero releas out again?   would those zero releas out again? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:48 pm

mecha only room please...
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: would those zero releas out again?   would those zero releas out again? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:14 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Maybe if the playerbase should ever grow bigger again ( like that would ever happen...), otherwise I don't think so. I'd expect more OP moe sluts before the ZERO re-release though.

...Yeah right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: would those zero releas out again?   would those zero releas out again? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:44 pm

This game definitely needs moar OP moebots, so they can go raep everybody in the arena.

So yeah, there's always the chance they'll get released again.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

PostSubject: Re: would those zero releas out again?   would those zero releas out again? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:48 pm

LXE wrote:
This game definitely needs moar OP moebots, so they can go raep everybody in the arena.

In the event of a ZERO rerelease, I forecast a massive protest from the JP server along with mass ragequitting and boycotts.
Nothing will happen on the EN server because the population is in the tank already, I logged on at round 3:15-3:30 EST today, and it's about 200 or less.
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: would those zero releas out again?   would those zero releas out again? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:32 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:
LXE wrote:

In the event of a ZERO rerelease, I forecast a massive protest from the JP server along with mass ragequitting and boycotts.
Nothing will happen on the EN server because the population is in the tank already, I logged on at round 3:15-3:30 EST today, and it's about 200 or less.

That already happened on JP. Well the massive protest thing. Don't know if they mass rage quit or not.

And hell EN "tried" to do that too, but it was overly short lived... and nothing was done to fix the issue on either server.

This is for the very first Zero release.

For EN, considering the only people left are a mix of...

A) People who already spent way too much shit into this game and don't wanna let it all rot...
B) People who have Resha/Eris and can easily autoplay arena like the fags they are.
C) Unsuspecting few newcommers that rage quit after a short amount of time.
D) Collectors who love collecting moesluts. (Only to see them all rot away after the game dies.)

... and that being the last 200 or so people left standing after the apocalyptic shitstorm of shit going on... to be honest I don't think this game will die out too soon if they keep feeding new shit to gara for people to nibble on, even if they release some mega overpowered 1 hits everything moe.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: would those zero releas out again?   would those zero releas out again? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:19 pm

Bitch please

Resha is mai waifu

Therefore I must kill every fat greasy Rtfag that dares touch my poor innocent waifu and her friend ww

They must not release her again! She needs to be special!
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: would those zero releas out again?   would those zero releas out again? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:23 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
She needs to be special!

She's for special people Embarassed
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: would those zero releas out again?   would those zero releas out again? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:26 pm

ziix wrote:
tehprognoob wrote:
She needs to be special!

THEY. MUST. DIE Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: would those zero releas out again?   would those zero releas out again? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:30 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
ziix wrote:
tehprognoob wrote:
She needs to be special!

THEY. MUST. DIE Evil or Very Mad

So glad I just read this x3c
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: would those zero releas out again?   would those zero releas out again? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:35 pm

Resha must be TEH MINEZ

Would cuddle under one Resha shield with her on a lonely, rainy night, caught out in the wild and kept from coming home. Would cuddle with her all night in the rain under her shield.

Embarassed

HNNNNNGGGGG
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

Male Posts : 1965

PostSubject: Re: would those zero releas out again?   would those zero releas out again? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:36 pm

I would
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: would those zero releas out again?   would those zero releas out again? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:38 pm

dbzfan922 wrote:
I would

STAY AWAY FROM HER YOU!

She's all mine! Only Koi can take her away from me and that's because Koi is broken by default Embarassed
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

PostSubject: Re: would those zero releas out again?   would those zero releas out again? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:43 pm

I said i would not i will, i wouldn't betray lily like that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: would those zero releas out again?   would those zero releas out again? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:51 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
STAY AWAY FROM HER YOU!

She's all mine! Only Koi can take her away from me and that's because Koi is broken by default Embarassed
May I see your marriage certificate, and a video of your wedding?

You need proof to support your claims.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: would those zero releas out again?   would those zero releas out again? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:23 pm

would those zero releas out again? - Page 2 Goldbo11
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

PostSubject: Re: would those zero releas out again?   would those zero releas out again? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:35 pm

You left your wife sit outside, at night, when its raining and the wind is blowing, and all she had to protect herself was sheild?
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

PostSubject: Re: would those zero releas out again?   would those zero releas out again? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:38 pm

dbzfan922 wrote:
I said i would not i will, i wouldn't betray lily like that

Please read the second spoiler in my sig
Then explain to me how you can possibly call Lily yours.

Also, lolnicemarriage.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: would those zero releas out again?   would those zero releas out again? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:40 pm

dbzfan922 wrote:
You left your wife sit outside, at night, when its raining and the wind is blowing, and all she had to protect herself was sheild?

Caught outside

Together

TOGETHER

Also pretty sure raindrops don't count as one hit so her shield won't break in 5 raindrops l0l
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: would those zero releas out again?   would those zero releas out again? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:45 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
Spoiler:

Oh you're funny.

Too bad koi already has Resha.

[wow]I'M NUMBER ONE[/wow]

Last edited by Mew on Thu May 31, 2012 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

PostSubject: Re: would those zero releas out again?   would those zero releas out again? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:46 pm

still in the rain, at night, with cold wind, plus thats not the most romantic scene is it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: would those zero releas out again?   would those zero releas out again? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

would those zero releas out again?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com