Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our forums are getting spammed

Go down 
+8
PyroMonkey
MrCake
rei_hunter
Admin
BoyLugao
Priskern
Astral_Dono
vdark5
12 posters
AuthorMessage
vdark5
vdark5

Male Posts : 22

Our forums are getting spammed Empty
PostSubject: Our forums are getting spammed   Our forums are getting spammed EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:18 pm

yes, if u check the c21 forums, it has nothing but spammers and no one will do anything to clean it up. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Our forums are getting spammed   Our forums are getting spammed EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:34 pm

That's a shame, since we can't do anything about it here.
Back to top Go down
vdark5
vdark5

PostSubject: Re: Our forums are getting spammed   Our forums are getting spammed EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:52 pm

well im trying to get everyone who plays c21 to talk on here from now on, CS doesnt monitor their forums there but here ppl are on.
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: Our forums are getting spammed   Our forums are getting spammed EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:19 pm

Doubt they even monitor their game now unless it's something major like disconnection .-.
Back to top Go down
vdark5
vdark5

PostSubject: Re: Our forums are getting spammed   Our forums are getting spammed EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:37 pm

they do updates on the website weekly on and do updates on the game weekly like cb gets.
Back to top Go down
BoyLugao
Newcomer
Newcomer
BoyLugao

Male Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Our forums are getting spammed   Our forums are getting spammed EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:15 am

Nice idea dark, we should post here more often. It seems that the C21 mods abandoned C21 forums already.
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

Male Posts : 344

PostSubject: Re: Our forums are getting spammed   Our forums are getting spammed EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:03 am

vdark5 wrote:
they do updates on the website weekly on and do updates on the game weekly like cb gets.

One bad robot every week you can barely call that an update, the game has no advertisements, no support from the EN service team and no GMs at all so its completely ignored by cyberstep and as a result CC server has disconnection issues and their forums get spammed with football shit #em6 -Badd CS-

You're welcome to stay here and post #em3
Back to top Go down
https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com
vdark5
vdark5

PostSubject: Re: Our forums are getting spammed   Our forums are getting spammed EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:15 am

sliferoth is that u in there? we might as well come thru here instead of using cs c21 forums.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Our forums are getting spammed   Our forums are getting spammed EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:19 am

YEp...

Admin == Slifer
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

PostSubject: Re: Our forums are getting spammed   Our forums are getting spammed EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:51 am

Admin wrote:
vdark5 wrote:

One bad robot every week you can barely call that an update, the game has no advertisements, no support from the EN service team and no GMs at all so its completely ignored by cyberstep and as a result CC server has disconnection issues and their forums get spammed with football shit #em6 -Badd CS-

1 bad robot is better then no robot. Now you better wish they rotate their gara lineup .-.
Back to top Go down
MrCake
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
MrCake

PostSubject: Re: Our forums are getting spammed   Our forums are getting spammed EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:09 pm

priskern wrote:

1 bad robot is better then no robot. Now you better wish they rotate their gara lineup .-.

not to mention their charge campaign rewards...
Back to top Go down
PyroMonkey
Newcomer
Newcomer
PyroMonkey

Male Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Our forums are getting spammed   Our forums are getting spammed EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:31 pm

Thx vdark for this. Those spammers were pissing me off.
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Our forums are getting spammed   Our forums are getting spammed EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:46 pm

priskern wrote:
Admin wrote:
vdark5 wrote:

1 bad robot = no robot since both are 0 value to me

They need to start working on events and add new gachapons and of course new good robots to department and shops.
Back to top Go down
vdark5
vdark5

PostSubject: Re: Our forums are getting spammed   Our forums are getting spammed EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:23 pm

recharge campaign is a LIE!!! i didnt get my stuff from them and they wont respond back to anything i do.. ill just leave it be and advise ppl not t recharge more than $20 at a time... like i said.. im just waiting for more updates and yes i want the gara to change so ppl can see more and better bots.
Back to top Go down
raptosaurs
raptosaurs

Male Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Our forums are getting spammed   Our forums are getting spammed EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:35 am

Wow sliferx wut happen to GM straw berry back at C21 did he quit or he for fired but hey all game by CS doesn't have events in the calender no more i got the feeling CS gonna pack up and leave busniness
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: Our forums are getting spammed   Our forums are getting spammed EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:11 am

raptosaurs wrote:
Wow sliferx wut happen to GM straw berry back at C21 did he quit or he for fired but hey all game by CS doesn't have events in the calender no more i got the feeling CS gonna pack up and leave busniness
slifer may be the admin here... but this is only a fan forum, so neither of us knows wuts going on to the C$ Staff >__>
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

PostSubject: Re: Our forums are getting spammed   Our forums are getting spammed EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:23 am

FrozenEdge wrote:
raptosaurs wrote:
slifer may be the admin here... but this is only a fan forum, so neither of us knows wuts going on to the C$ Staff >__>

Yea...and most important thing is...looking at the en server situation....other then automated update info, nothing seems to be moving in the site.
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Our forums are getting spammed   Our forums are getting spammed EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:27 am

raptosaurs wrote:

No idea #em7
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

PostSubject: Re: Our forums are getting spammed   Our forums are getting spammed EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:36 am

entire c21en forum 1st page are on spam ads now .-. They should use the sns system back .-.
Back to top Go down
IcedUp
IcedUp

Male Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Our forums are getting spammed   Our forums are getting spammed EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:14 pm

Dont forget David n Cenobis counter-spamming the forums...
i dont know how that helps except create unnecessary topics.

I had a sneaking suspicion that the GMs may be on HBO. Those guys have had quite a few events recently.

Or CS EN could be working on KdJ 1 again.....
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

PostSubject: Re: Our forums are getting spammed   Our forums are getting spammed EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:28 am

spamming against bot generated topics/replies?..... Nigga
Back to top Go down
raptosaurs
raptosaurs

Male Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Our forums are getting spammed   Our forums are getting spammed EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:49 am

Nigga they act like that In Game too so u can't blame >.>
Back to top Go down
ZedEX-FedEX~
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 595

PostSubject: Re: Our forums are getting spammed   Our forums are getting spammed EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:41 pm

wolfie, its me zed, nao gimme Doltry AM SP! :c

When I saw c21 forum at July 3rd...

Forum Cleaned

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our forums are getting spammed   Our forums are getting spammed Empty

Back to top Go down

Our forums are getting spammed
Page 1 of 1