Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

op shit tuning help

Go down 
+4
Nymph~
DisNiga
fggt
foxrain4
8 posters
AuthorMessage
foxrain4
foxrain4

op shit tuning help Empty
PostSubject: op shit tuning help   op shit tuning help EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:12 am

my main mialy, katalina and regina winberrl.

my main problem is mialy, cuz in some forum out there i googled,
i see stats build of high tech and low str.
WTF......then what happen to the wonderbits?
can it last long enough?

and does tec helps the wonderbits' damage?
cuz after 1 tech tuning, my damage seems to be op.(both railgun and wonderbits)
and i using walk based mialy to run away from eris/resha/ivis, how much walk is enough to escape from them?

my current mialy stats: 4/15 tuned
str 12 (wonderbits)
tech 22 (damage)
walk 13 (run away from zeroes)
fly 16
tgh 16 (i like to to put tgh in every bots)

what are the stats you suggest?
if its the max tech and low str, please explain wtf happens to the wonderbits.

p.s. i love the bits <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

katalina: 15/20
str 0
tech 28
walk 2
fly 39
tgh 23

i wanted to max tech, fly and tgh. but its so hard as i lack the materials.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

regina winberrl: (i dun use it, but its my most moe bot.
i will put this as one of the main in this foum post since LXE have stated its one of the best medic, and i love op stuffs)
str 11
tech 15
walk 11
fly 18
tgh 12

-----------------------------------------------

other bots i had tried that doesn't seems op:
rone
rouche
EVE(tried a lot of times but i still feed opponent. no materials for tuning sry.
(one forum member said its needs to be tuned to be good))
squidol.....(i really dunno how to kill with this bot.)
summer ver. seraph crimrose(give me back my crimrose!i dunno why i dun like it.)

Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: op shit tuning help   op shit tuning help EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:48 am

foxrain4 wrote:
my main mialy, katalina and regina winberrl.

my main problem is mialy, cuz in some forum out there i googled,
i see stats build of high tech and low str.
WTF......then what happen to the wonderbits?
can it last long enough?

and does tec helps the wonderbits' damage?
cuz after 1 tech tuning, my damage seems to be op.(both railgun and wonderbits)
and i using walk based mialy to run away from eris/resha/ivis, how much walk is enough to escape from them?

my current mialy stats: 4/15 tuned
str 12 (wonderbits)
tech 22 (damage)
walk 13 (run away from zeroes)
fly 16
tgh 16 (i like to to put tgh in every bots)

what are the stats you suggest?
if its the max tech and low str, please explain wtf happens to the wonderbits.

p.s. i love the bits <3

I personally dont even care abt the bits. Normally bit's duration, dam and HP depend on str-tec balance. If u really love the bits that much, 22tec-22str-tgh wonderbit. And u never can runaway from any bots with tat 13wlk.

Quote :
katalina: 15/20
str 0
tech 28
walk 2
fly 39
tgh 23

i wanted to max tech, fly and tgh. but its so hard as i lack the materials.

Either go tec and fly or fly and tgh. Ur current stats are fine enuff(keep 1str for prop bits or slayer bits, 38fly for max break pts)

Quote :

other bots i had tried that doesn't seems op:
rone
rouche
EVE(tried a lot of times but i still feed opponent. no materials for tuning sry.
(one forum member said its needs to be tuned to be good))
squidol.....(i really dunno how to kill with this bot.)
summer ver. seraph crimrose(give me back my crimrose!i dunno why i dun like it.)

Not sure how u consider op, but rone and EVE are both great bots, rouche, summer seraph and squidol(girls?!?) are good too(original seraph is far better).
Back to top Go down
foxrain4
foxrain4

PostSubject: Re: op shit tuning help   op shit tuning help EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:01 am

seems like im too greedy.

so you mean im supposed to choose between
wonder bits mialy or railgun mialy.
tgh katalina or tech katalina,
(i will still try to max everything as im a faggot and i used the wonder bits as shield + ps breaker.)

im surprised you said rone is good, i just got it, and i thought it was useless since its support.
(lost a lot $ trying to get monica gold :'(, still didnt get it btw. )

and yeah i meant squidol girl.
for the seraph i found it annoying that the ability to buff fly is not permanent.

still dun have the skills to handle EVE, maybe i should change it into boost run cartridge like mialy.

p.s. how do farm more materials? am i wasting to much materials on great tuning trying to max everything?

(my terms of op = not get slaughtered by zeroes at least.....)

Last edited by foxrain4 on Fri May 18, 2012 9:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DisNiga
DisNiga

Male Posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: op shit tuning help   op shit tuning help EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:08 am

It's funny how some of the CB community sees Rone, lol.
A section thinks she's really useless since she's not very good on her own, while another section would be over the moon to have her in their team, since they'd be able to use her, with the help of other supports.
I'd personally give up a few bots just for Rone alone. q_q
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: op shit tuning help   op shit tuning help EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:22 am

Rone need another support to get into her full potential, rone + regina = 200~300 hp heal + all guard ? add ion on mix YOUR allies will get broken tier buff, might combo with lala (if it stack) for supreme buff, CV+all guard+speed up+loong range for a minute. these buff, paired with decent teammates might overwhelm enemy and turn the tide of battle
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: op shit tuning help   op shit tuning help EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:40 pm

I just got a Mialy, I plan to tune TEC and WLK.

The bits are there as a luxury, meaning you shouldn't rely on them, but they're still a great asset to have, even if you were at like 30/1 (TEC/STR). I'd recommend tuning 35 WLK and getting 5x capa, 2x EIW, Short Boost, Quick Land, and Broad Radar.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: op shit tuning help   op shit tuning help EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:02 pm

Forget about the Mialy bits and go full Railgun. With all these Lios, Aquila Girls and Wing Girls flying arround, the bits are just another way to farm damage score. The WLK on her is way to low to escape from anything faster than vanilla stat Greinaut. LNDs walk faster than other types (WLK affects them more) so running away from them is impossible anyways. Use either Float Dash+Quick Boost or Short Boost+Quick Land. Don't try to fight LND types. Avoid them and retreat once they're heading for you.

Katalina is doing great with the Moving Burst cartridge. There are some people spaming her BD@'s main weapon, but that thing runs out of ammo rather fast and is more or less meaningless against any high TGH ART/SUP. As stated above you should keep 1 STR for WB duration. Don't try to attack Lios or Aquila Girls. Lios will start to melee to refresh his boost gauge, while Aquila Girl will probably just use her Full Boost ability and start to rub her homoing blaster in your face. Focus on LNDs or ARTs with low range weapons quipped.

Regina Winberrl COULD hopp, but imo that's a waste of Medic Potential. Choose a mobility cartridge that suits your playstyle and tune the mobility stat that is used by it. Don't forget to pick up at least one of her EIW carts to get enough repair fields. She's doing pretty well with a repair bit, but you can also use a Dual Slayer Bit together with a Pulse Gun and a Micro Bazooka, that way she can unleash a pretty nasty Alphastrike that is definitely dealing your targets weakness (note that SUP types don't have any). The downside of it is, that Regina Winberrls AM parts tend to break rather easily. You could also avoid tuning and get both Stealth System and Broad Radar. With these cartridges you can heal people by using the field, while keeping basically invisible to your enemy (in many cases people identify a healing group with the Broad Radar cartridge, by looking for clusters of enemies that include a SUP type, her Auto-Repair Field allows you to avoid this). But this also makes you a frail and expensive target with high priority to be killed (red team won't like you if you are an instant healer).

About the other bots:

Rone is pretty much a Buff Slave, I rarely see people using her in Arena, so I assume her Harp Play attack is rather disappointing. I'd wait with the tuning till the Orchestra is complete. They might end-up using a special combination effect or such.

Rouche is meant to be played defensive. Most people exchange the AMs for something that is using less cost. I got one myself but almost never use her (too lazy to level and I dislike frankensteining moe bots, so she'd end up a s a free frag anyways). You might want to place the AMs on something else. They're great for Moving Burst users, as they offer some defense. Do NOT try to use them as an offensive attack. All her built in weapons give you the ability to block enemy projectiles. That way you can either defend your own Power Spot or siege the enemy power spot. She also shows great synergy with some SUP types (namely Greinaut with his repulse fields and Melfi with her Blow Arrow and Arrow Rain attacks). Deploying the barriers is scored as Support I believe,

EVE is special because of her high Force shell type weapon. Boost run on any ART is a bad idea. I use her with float dash, some people prefer a combination of Short Boost and Quick Land. Don't pick up the EIW carts here. She'll gain more ammo for her Focus Shot ability, but you won't need it later. Make sure you level her till 9 so that you can pick up the Sniper Sight cartridge. Aside of this it's pretty much your choice what to do with her. The dumb way would be to tune her for 40 TEC and additional Force, the most popular way includes tuning her for more Tec and mobility, MY way includes Range tunes on her E.V.E.

Assuming you mean Squidol Girl EV, just go and spam her core weapon and do not forget to bring a Burst Fire Bit (Squidol Bit is rather a fan service thing to release, you can use it to troll chibis though). Her Cart selection makes many people decide to make her a hopper, but her capacity is somewhat low and weapons available to S-Sized SUPs say "there's better hoppers" to. Squidol Grl is more popular because getting her enables the player to buy her Geso Whip. Many SUPs benefit from this weapon that allows you to block sub weapons. Do not try to inflict direct damage with her though. You can still score pretty high by inflicting various status effects (especially the slow effect is lethal). I'm not sure about the old Sue-chan. Her Slow field s placed arround her instead of below her target, so it might be a little impracticable. The newer version is great to hunt down various melee spammers (Kuten Jikun Long, the new Ivis, etc).

SUPport types aren't weak at all. They do not have a weakness like the other bots do. They usually just take more tactics to be successfull. If you know how to play them you can still make a high score and grab the Best Suppoerter and Best Jammer rewards. Good examples of this would be Mie's Melfi I believe study
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

PostSubject: Re: op shit tuning help   op shit tuning help EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:59 pm

[quote="Zwiebel Force"
Don't try to attack Lios or Aquila Girls. [/quote]

If you dual mini zook + moving burst (which I believe was a rather common build when she first came out), it's my understanding that some of your prime targets SHOULD be things like Aquila Girl and Shaden BS users. Not only do you inflict huge damage from the zooks, you also deplete their boost gauge, forcing the Aquila Girl to waste a Full Boost just to escape from you.

[quote="Zwiebel Force"
Rone is pretty much a Buff Slave, I rarely see people using her in Arena, so I assume her Harp Play attack is rather disappointing. I'd wait with the tuning till the Orchestra is complete. They might end-up using a special combination effect or such.[/quote]

People don't use her in Arena because she's not a "use me and game warrior" bot. And actually, her Icicle Rain is an EXTREMELY useful attack (much more useful than Melfi's Arrow Rain, IMO) that completely freezes incoming enemies in their tracks, as well as stops any AIRs that happen to be flying low enough to be hit by it.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: op shit tuning help   op shit tuning help EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:49 pm

Raven wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

Don't try to attack Lios or Aquila Girls.

If you dual mini zook + moving burst (which I believe was a rather common build when she first came out), it's my understanding that some of your prime targets SHOULD be things like Aquila Girl and Shaden BS users. Not only do you inflict huge damage from the zooks, you also deplete their boost gauge, forcing the Aquila Girl to waste a Full Boost just to escape from you.
Dual zook won't solve her ammo problem (the low force BD@ is bad for farming trees iirc). I was talking about her w/o any moving burst (I've seen serveral katas w/o ANY additional weapons o.O"). I'd try to use some decent beam type weapons and make boost run user LNDs look like complete greenhorns.

Raven wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

Rone is pretty much a Buff Slave, I rarely see people using her in Arena, so I assume her Harp Play attack is rather disappointing. I'd wait with the tuning till the Orchestra is complete. They might end-up using a special combination effect or such.

People don't use her in Arena because she's not a "use me and game warrior" bot. And actually, her Icicle Rain is an EXTREMELY useful attack (much more useful than Melfi's Arrow Rain, IMO) that completely freezes incoming enemies in their tracks, as well as stops any AIRs that happen to be flying low enough to be hit by it.
Just looked at her Ammo and it appears to be sorta low, so she prolly would end-up being a buff nerd still, with the ability to buy time for a retreat.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: op shit tuning help   op shit tuning help EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:34 pm

>implying u should only use dbmg for alphag
Neutral
Back to top Go down
foxrain4
foxrain4

PostSubject: Re: op shit tuning help   op shit tuning help EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:03 am

There are so many benefits for the wonder bits:
distract opponent, shield, ps breaker, easy damage
for the tech tuning, i will perhaps tune until i find the timing for wonder bits to be too short.
i had tried float dash before and i was having a very hard time moving, it seems like quickly pressing 2 keys are too hard for me, lol, i was always unable to activate that float dash.
compared to those dashing, having boost run and walk tuning makes me move more reliably and faster and shoot railgun easier.
but yeah, when the melees come, i still need to fly and land on some higher ground.

i spam katalina BD@'s main weapon, but i dun run out of ammo fast, i used EIWX2 =1800 ammo.
i havent used an alphag successfully before because i find holding 2 mouse clicks is too difficult which i dunno why,
so i basically just used the steal boost attack to jam robots as well as hit and run the zeroes.
i never used moving burst catridge before so i might test it out on another air robot first then.

Regina Winberrl, i used it mostly to spam heal actually.
i have handy bazooka and geso whip to enable some self defense.

About the other bots:

Buffs (Rone) = looks like there more things for me to study and google = =

i feel that my other bots are not that great since i didnt left tuning materials for them, i will do high tuning now on to save more materials.

i will pause on rouche, EVE and squidol EV for some time first, as i need to tune my main bots that constantly scores high points and to test out a prototype air alphag.

correct me if dbmg is not double beam machine gun
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: op shit tuning help   op shit tuning help EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:04 am

foxrain4 wrote:
There are so many benefits for the wonder bits:
distract opponent, shield, ps breaker, easy damage
for the tech tuning, i will perhaps tune until i find the timing for wonder bits to be too short.
i had tried float dash before and i was having a very hard time moving, it seems like quickly pressing 2 keys are too hard for me, lol, i was always unable to activate that float dash.
compared to those dashing, having boost run and walk tuning makes me move more reliably and faster and shoot railgun easier.
but yeah, when the melees come, i still need to fly and land on some higher ground.

i spam katalina BD@'s main weapon, but i dun run out of ammo fast, i used EIWX2 =1800 ammo.
i havent used an alphag successfully before because i find holding 2 mouse clicks is too difficult which i dunno why,
so i basically just used the steal boost attack to jam robots as well as hit and run the zeroes.
i never used moving burst catridge before so i might test it out on another air robot first then.

Regina Winberrl, i used it mostly to spam heal actually.
i have handy bazooka and geso whip to enable some self defense.

About the other bots:

Buffs (Rone) = looks like there more things for me to study and google = =

i feel that my other bots are not that great since i didnt left tuning materials for them, i will do high tuning now on to save more materials.

i will pause on rouche, EVE and squidol EV for some time first, as i need to tune my main bots that constantly scores high points and to test out a prototype air alphag.

correct me if dbmg is not double beam machine gun

You should really learn the controls, especially dashing (walking ARTs die in seconds) and moving burst. If your problems are related to bad framerate I'd suggest you to stop charging and get a better graphics card. If they are related to you being new, I'd recommand you to practise. These are really the basics.
Back to top Go down
foxrain4
foxrain4

PostSubject: Re: op shit tuning help   op shit tuning help EmptyTue May 22, 2012 12:44 am

got an aquila girl, weeeeeeeeeee
but why they dun want give monica gold? her zook are very gay.

frankly speaking idk anything about graphics card and framerate.
but i know i am playing fine when im not trying to float dash or alphag.
(i feel more like the keyboard keys and the mouse clicking jams. )

my katalina lvl7, mialy lvl6.
im trying to learn float dash as well as boost run to compare the difference,
and also learn the moving burst for katalina.
but their capacity are very tight, i will probably need to lvl them twice.
which will take considerably a lot of time for me.

EDIT: having a hard time choosing Float Dash+Quick Boost or Short Boost+Quick Land for mialy.

Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: op shit tuning help   op shit tuning help EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:48 am

Katalina can have her AM parts removed. Afaik the DBMG isn't available atm + real alphaggers don't use moe cores. This build should work.
Spoiler:

Monica Gold isn't that awesome btw. This is simply a rumor brought up by some UC players who don't know anything but SDC spam.

Short Boost if you wanna play rather close to the frontline. It'll make you more evasive. Float Dash is better for a sneaky playstyle. In any case choose Sniper Sight.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: op shit tuning help   op shit tuning help EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:15 am

>3 main weapons
>Izuna AM
>36fly
>10tgh
>EIWx2
>high boost
>no short boost/float dash/quick jump..but beam guard

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: op shit tuning help   op shit tuning help EmptyTue May 22, 2012 12:03 pm

tggt wrote:
>3 main weapons
>Izuna AM
>36fly
>10tgh
>EIWx2
>high boost
>no short boost/float dash/quick jump..but beam guard

Spoiler:

You are free to post a better suggestion. Please note that her EIW also affects the built-in STOVL that makes Short boost and quick jump obsolete, especially if you got a beam gatling with booster steal effects. Guten Tag Sir.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: op shit tuning help   op shit tuning help EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:33 pm

Katalina:
Spoiler:

Aquila Girl AIRS:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
foxrain4
foxrain4

PostSubject: Re: op shit tuning help   op shit tuning help EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:23 pm

lol, i thought DBMG = double beam machine gun = 2 x beam machine gun. Laughing

seen it in the daily gara today and it have a heavy cost of 130.
x2 = 260 gasp.

Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: op shit tuning help   op shit tuning help EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:36 pm

Idk, but I believe Trill is simply trying to troll you. Both of these bots have STOVL available without wasting cartridges on hopping. I've heard Aquila Girl is a popular hopper in CBjp, but I've also herad Aquila Girl Air is bad for some reason (usually bad bots are best off with doing something more basic than hopping).
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: op shit tuning help   op shit tuning help EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:58 pm

>Trill
>trying to troll
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

PostSubject: Re: op shit tuning help   op shit tuning help EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:01 pm

Their Stovl abilities require ammo, and mobility carts are among the most important of any bot's carts. Trill's builds are exceptional.

"Troll" would be if I posted my 40 TGH 2x CV hopping 500 HP Aquila Girl build here.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: op shit tuning help   op shit tuning help EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:41 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Idk, but I believe Trill is simply trying to troll you. Both of these bots have STOVL available without wasting cartridges on hopping. I've heard Aquila Girl is a popular hopper in CBjp, but I've also herad Aquila Girl Air is bad for some reason (usually bad bots are best off with doing something more basic than hopping).

Don't mistake those hopper carts as wannabe-STOVL's

Their functions and uses are a lot different. You can't spam stovl as much as you can hopping, unless you want to burn through it's ammo near instantly.

@AIRS is considered worse: apparently she has a higher hit rate, so take that as you will

I've recently took to almost building all my airs with Shortboost/Quickland/Quick Jump just because of how useful and mobile it lets them be. Although I would like to point out that if you decided to drop Quickland/Quick Jump you would probably be able to salvage 1 str or push 33 tec up to 40.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: op shit tuning help   op shit tuning help EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:23 am

That's why I suggested 2EIW on Katalina. She gains 15 additional loads on her STOVL. Combined with her booster drain it should be more than enough. She could also dodge with her Lv. 0 cart (Air Slide iirc).
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

PostSubject: Re: op shit tuning help   op shit tuning help EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:44 pm

Regardless, mobility carts such as Short Boost, Quick Jump/Land, even Float Dash, have infinite use and as was mentioned, various uses. Besides, you wanna go to 10...what else are you going to get? Beam/Sword Guard? I'd take mobility carts over guards any day.
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

Male Posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: op shit tuning help   op shit tuning help EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:07 pm

Try this:

1) Be original, but still good.
2)Impress people

Simple.

Yes, I'm serious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: op shit tuning help   op shit tuning help Empty

Back to top Go down

op shit tuning help
Page 1 of 1