Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?

Go down 
+84
nzlk
Kuzuha
shadow_nekros
EMPattack
Rikaria
Charter
AzureRathalos
Aurao
necrodrakath
VeryMelon
Prior
dragongx92
MAUMAU
EvannGeo
Cybernetic
Senior Grey
dbzfan922
weisritter69
YowaneHaku
NEXT
NeWIZ
FireKiller87
Blizt
MrCake
JadeCicada
notuncledolan
Mew
uncledowlan
Turkeysaur
Dune
SL the Pyro
AP0411
Turret
foxrain4
zerocl
Tashunu
KnightXV
StickyKeys
Halexander
Rai-Rai
mechaRev
Raven
IronDicks
NoizeGT
boytitan2
That_Wiesel_Guy
Nymph~
Poppet
Phantomhive
Valkyrie
Aurum_Sol
God is a Cat Girl
blead
Akhenderson
MagicPotatoplz
xzpwnz
heihei4c
Nilla
ziix
UncleBobbie
fggt
SeedZero
DarkChuky
Aria
reVelske
Stickboy
samuelfoo
Astral_Dono
Str8witchin
Zwiebel Force
foxlaszlo
resireth
Suguri
Hyoka
CapeMike
Suki_Eve
Tuskin
LS3
DisNiga
tehprognoob
milk
Trill
Gerrion
Malphes
88 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:12 pm

Decided to go to an Offense Epoch battle last night for once...was something like our 25 to their 15...won in just under 2 minutes..... O_o;

While I don't really have a PS Breaker, per-say, I managed to get close enough to land a few shots on it with my Mach Knight Ace, so I'm satisfied! Smile
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:05 pm

Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 39 2pzguva
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:08 pm

Got my Crimrose from Loyalty cube today (on some alt acc), leveled her up with berz runs and a 2x EXP ticket I got from UC > Rt conversion. Used some EXP Gai tickets to. Long story short I made a Gayraph in less than 24 hours, she is now Lv 6 btw ._.

I like how people reimain in big, sexy clusters under the PS. That damage is so MANLY! OAO
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:14 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Got my Crimrose from Loyalty cube today (on some alt acc), leveled her up with berz runs and a 2x EXP ticket I got from UC > Rt conversion. Used some EXP Gai tickets to. Long story short I made a Gayraph in less than 24 hours, she is now Lv 6 btw ._.

I like how people reimain in big, sexy clusters under the PS. That damage is so MANLY! OAO
And now you see more people complaining. HOORAY!

It seems to me like because of this reoccuring seraph shenanigan, map placements are going to be in different locations rather than a basic "get under a ps and heal." because of this, I think it'll be a better idea to try to heal way behind the back lines or in tunnels/caves.

I bought myself a linear cannon the other day so what tune should I get it? high shooter i'm guessing? I was thinking of slapping it on something like victory FB (though I hear victory 1 and victorl is better)
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:17 pm

Akhenderson wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

It seems to me like because of this reoccuring seraph shenanigan, map placements are going to be in different locations rather than a basic "get under a ps and heal." because of this, I think it'll be a better idea to try to heal way behind the back lines or in tunnels/caves.

I bought myself a linear cannon the other day so what tune should I get it? high shooter i'm guessing? I was thinking of slapping it on something like victory FB (though I hear victory 1 and victorl is better)

G.Force Beta
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:26 pm

Akhenderson wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

I really doubt that I'm the first or the last one to troll with some Fag Crim alt ._.

And: yes, medic should make sure they hide somewhere in a cave or something. I guess we can also forget about excessive WB use nowadays D=
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:27 am

-Finally- ranked up to Jewstar(yay!) and nervously opened that [ro] cube....

..and found a Saggi Max II looking back at me!

Not -quite- what I was looking for, but this'll do nicely.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:15 am

Trill wrote:
this isnt reddit though

just gonna point out though that the bot itself doesn't bother me. it's how hypocritical every nigger using them has become

>bitch and moan about ZEROs for being too OP

>soon as they get their hands on the newest OPshit who just happens to be UC, they play it religiously and bitch and moan about ZEROs all the same

hahahah Trill, you must add me 3 times.. I have another FC at lvl 8+ and already have another FC Promo....

I love this: soon as they get their hands on the newest OPshit ....
I remember when I was without Sugoi OP bots... ppls was joking over me.. then I got Mialy.. I was a fagot.. they forgot they were using A-Chan for weeks.. then Eris comes, I was lucky, they fail... hahahaha... now FC... in short: Old Fagots forgets they were fagots, now they are being killed by new fagots!!!! (It's about karma, you have been using OP bots in the past, but they lvl of OP has just growth over you!!!!).. What I will never understand is how they ask us to stop using our season Fagot bots, but they still using old Fagots (not so strong now)!!!

Extra:

I love the Multi Curven gun, it breaks Resha shield in 2 shots... I have see a lot of Reshas runing away from my Garuda!!!!! I was also able to fight 1 vs 2, my garuda vs 2 reshas at the same time, they were scared (but one Draken got me, I was not high enough) and Garuda just have 37 fly, 37 tec, no air loop or accel roll (like all my airs) man, that weapon just need an upgrate in damage, 11 damage not good enought!!!
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:29 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:

I think your definition of "manly" needs a bit of a fucking revision.

ITT: Fagets gloat about being fabulously fag.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:32 am

reVelske wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

it's bigger than his manhood so it's manly to him
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:50 am

watching firekiller bitch for three rounds straight was hilarious
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:02 am

reV-chan wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

Don't worry, you're still MANLIER reV-chan! Dat Seraph is no competition for ya! #em3 #em3 #em3

I thought it was obvious that I was jk. I simply didn't get why so many people stick together, even though they know that's a bad idea nowadays ._.
Back to top Go down
Me99909
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Me99909

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:05 am

Frog Lander HD 3s is last week's prize for winning Union. Razz
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:08 am

They might as well all be hiding at the back of the spawn or some far off corner if they want to actually play arena in a full seraph-paranoia mode.

When they need PS, they will go under PS.

When they need heal, they will get heal.

Your mentally crippled shit is not going to completely dictate people's playstyle.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:09 am

reVelske wrote:
They might as well all be hiding at the back of the spawn or some far off corner if they want to actually play arena in a full seraph-paranoia mode.

When they need PS, they will go under PS.

When they need heal, they will get heal.

Your mentally crippled shit is not going to completely dictate people's playstyle.

don't forget the majority of players are mentally crippled shits too
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:11 am

Suppose there's that, but I try not to think about how the arena is completely filled with autoplay scrubcakes.
Back to top Go down
Me99909
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Me99909

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:12 am

When its the difference between 100 xp and 20 xp, its not really that hard a decision.

CB promotes that kind of play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:11 am

I did this.

http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_c_topic_detail&target_c_commu_topic_id=8514
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:05 am

Melfi radio voice... that seems a nice idea.
Back to top Go down
DisNiga
DisNiga

Male Posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:28 am

For the record, this isn't my commando.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:33 am

DisNiga wrote:
For the record, this isn't my commando.
Spoiler:

Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 39 OXXLZo
Ugh.

blead wrote:
Please do not post only image macros.

Last edited by Frizz on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry, this will not happen again.)
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:01 pm

LXE wrote:
I did this.

http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_c_topic_detail&target_c_commu_topic_id=8514

had to correct someone on the thread
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:07 pm

Malphes wrote:
watching firekiller bitch for three rounds straight was hilarious

It was hilarious, because I actually was lagging the whole fucking time I was in that godforsaken room.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:46 pm

and then you got mad at us for telling you to stop whining so you started saying that everyone else was mad not you
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:16 pm

>YFW
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?   Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB? - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've done or seen today on CB?
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next