Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dos, Wiz or Brd?

Go down 
+18
Aurum_Sol
Mew
Suki_Eve
Turkeysaur
Astral_Dono
Strykerr
Valkyrie
God is a Cat Girl
DarkChuky
Malphes
samuelfoo
foxlaszlo
resireth
Stickboy
reVelske
fggt
UncleBobbie
Kamijou
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

Dos, Wiz or Brd? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dos, Wiz or Brd?   Dos, Wiz or Brd? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 3:00 pm

Strykerr wrote:
In all honesty, your union will not make much of a difference. Currently, they are all the same filled with laggers, fags, etc. So if I were you, I'd join BRD since they have the most amount of normal clans that don't have a really bad rep. Almost every clan in wiz other than hotglue has a bad rep, and well every clan in dos has a bad rep, except maybe astral's clan lol.
Basically this XD
I would try and prod you to DOS to help cure my loneliness, but that would be bad for me to do ; ~;
Go with BRD since, as Strykerr said, they have the most varied amount of clans that don't make total idiots of themselves. (~United_Allies~ makes idiots of themselves too, myself included, but we do it in an awesome and positive way ;3)
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: Dos, Wiz or Brd?   Dos, Wiz or Brd? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 3:36 pm

You should really go play something else because most of the time you'll either face:

1) Laggers using the most annoying combination of lag friendly features.
2) Hardworkers who will break the hell out of you with a right click or, in the best of cases, two-three right clicks and left click holding.

Now put that in a game with null game balance where Rt creep expands exponentially each month while free content has yet to receive a fair update to cope up with "way too good cheap single packets".

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dos, Wiz or Brd?   Dos, Wiz or Brd? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:39 pm

Best advice right now is to not join any union and uninstall the game. We're dead serious when we say that.

Just join whatever Union you like, really doesn't even matter anymore. Back in the earlier days of CosmicBreak, WIZ was full of zerg rushers (noobs, they always win by numbers), BRD was full of low player count in the room buff abusers (They're like the protoss of the game), DOS was a relaxed place where potential pro's grow and develop into real pro's (They're the terrans of the game).

But now, a lot of good players have left and quit. All there is left are people who do genuinely still care about the game, people who don't have anything else to do, and noobs.

If you like the colour red or the logo, Join DOS.
If you like the colour green or the logo, Join BRD.
If you like the colour blue or the logo, Join WIZ.
If you like the colour purple, join CHAOS. (You can't even join this unless you're a GM)
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Dos, Wiz or Brd?   Dos, Wiz or Brd? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:01 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Strykerr wrote:
In all honesty, your union will not make much of a difference. Currently, they are all the same filled with laggers, fags, etc. So if I were you, I'd join BRD since they have the most amount of normal clans that don't have a really bad rep. Almost every clan in wiz other than hotglue has a bad rep, and well every clan in dos has a bad rep, except maybe astral's clan lol.
Basically this XD
I would try and prod you to DOS to help cure my loneliness, but that would be bad for me to do ; ~;
Go with BRD since, as Strykerr said, they have the most varied amount of clans that don't make total idiots of themselves. (~United_Allies~ makes idiots of themselves too, myself included, but we do it in an awesome and positive way ;3)
While I'd normally agree that it'd be okay to cure your loneliness, the last few people you've recruited tend to be, erm, unpleasant. Most fellow Dostrex tend to be pretty bad, anyway. With Jade/Gerrion/Astral/OtherPeopleIDon'tRemember being the exceptions.

Regardless, this person has already selected BRD and WIZ, and it's only a matter of time until they pick The Land of The Giant Sword or The Land of Eternal Christmas.

They really just ought to add The Chaos union to balance things out. Also, to pick on all the other Unions. :V
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Dos, Wiz or Brd?   Dos, Wiz or Brd? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:48 pm

Here is a guide.

Union does not matter.

Clan does.

reVelske wrote:
I CAN HELP.

BRD:

If you are a Resha/Eris faget or likes botting, join NoSkill.
If you love right clicking harder, join SavageK2 or Noypi.
If you are a laggynig, join Guerreros_Latinos, Noypi, OSF, FlanClan, SOUL_SOCIETY, SavageK2 or Indo_For_Revenge.
If you are badd poepl, join Knight-of-Bladine.
If you want free cybering session with Vyolets, join NFA (be sure to nag Vyolets repeatedly about joining, bitch likes persistence).
If you've been recently rejected by Vyolets, join LunarStorm.
If Bieberlight makes you hard, join iHG.
If you think Diamond is moe, join EMOTIONS.
If you are a stalker and a closet faget, join Couragable_Souls.
If you are terrible at making any impression whatsoever, join KuroNeko or Silent-Zero.
If you like cutting trees, join EndlessMemory.
If you want to sleep with Trill, join WinterWing.

DOS: (I coulda sworn I've done this before, can't find thread though)

If you are a Resha/Eris faget or just enjoy playing any bot that requires no effort to play whatsoever, join Black-Stars.
If you are a faget in general and cares too fucking much about winning and looking pretty on the scoreboard, join EFB.
If you are just plain bad at this game, join DOSAcademy or Enlightenment.
If you are a lagnig, join FAVELEROSDESTROY, Black-stars, Garuda_Reborn, Fuerza_Latina.
If you think you are some hot shit with your autoplay slut and got a real fucking attitude to go with that, join DealWithIt.
If you are... oh god I don't even, just don't join Machine_Supremacy.
If you want free cybering session with Astral_God, join United_Allies.
reVelske wrote:
REFER TO THIS: http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t7749-wiz-looking-for-a-clan#159038

Oh wait that's outdated isn't it, TIME FOR AN UPDATE:

If you are a Resha/Eris faget and/or is a richfuck who couldn't give less fuck about buttfucking the arena, join Snowflake.

If you are a Resha/Eris faget who is completely useless at playing anything else, join BlackThorns.

If you are a faget in general and/or are utterly clueless with the game, join Pantsu_Army, Hollows, GMT or Bal_Masque.

If you are derp, join Tool_Toul_To, Decepticons, Revolucion, KATSURA and WhyMoe.

If you are so sick and fucking tired of the fagetory that is CBEN and decided to become a faget yourself, join TakeItEasy.

If you are a laggy nig, join TEAM_PHILIPPINES, Bal_Masque, Tool_Toul_To, Pantsu_Army or indOtaku_Alpha_Force.

If you want to worship the majestic King Kanbara, join Hotglue.

If you are autistic, don't join anything.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Dos, Wiz or Brd?   Dos, Wiz or Brd? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:48 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
- All the other ARK always scared that DOS become organized, they know that in our disorder we can WIN (by accident?) so they always have nightmares of and organized DOS ARK!
you are so full of shit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dos, Wiz or Brd?   Dos, Wiz or Brd? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:54 pm

Malphes wrote:
DarkChuky wrote:
- All the other ARK always scared that DOS become organized, they know that in our disorder we can WIN (by accident?) so they always have nightmares of and organized DOS ARK!
you are so full of shit
To be honest, everything Chucky says is entirely wrong, partially wrong or he just made it up on the spot.

Word of advice to the OP - Don't listen to him.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Dos, Wiz or Brd?   Dos, Wiz or Brd? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:31 pm

Mew wrote:

reVelske wrote:
If you are derp, join Tool_Toul_To, Decepticons, Revolucion, KATSURA and WhyMoe.

If you are a laggy nig, join TEAM_PHILIPPINES, Bal_Masque, Tool_Toul_To, Pantsu_Army or indOtaku_Alpha_Force.

TTTs clanclimate is really pleasent, thats worth more for me than some kind of reputation. so yeah, TTT isnt bad at all and the people are ok, if you can ignore me that is.

people really shouldnt join a clan for "reputation". just build up your own.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Dos, Wiz or Brd?   Dos, Wiz or Brd? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:25 am

I'm sure most clans out there are "pleasant" bunch of people to be around, but their friendliness has little to do with how they play the arena, how apathetic they are to the balance of the game, how clueless they are about the game, how ignorant they are of their lag and how mentally crippled they are.
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

PostSubject: Re: Dos, Wiz or Brd?   Dos, Wiz or Brd? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:54 am

Mew wrote:
Spoiler:
REFER TO THIS: http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t7749-wiz-looking-for-a-clan#159038

Oh wait that's outdated isn't it, TIME FOR AN UPDATE:

If you are a Resha/Eris faget and/or is a richfuck who couldn't give less fuck about buttfucking the arena, join Snowflake.

If you are a Resha/Eris faget who is completely useless at playing anything else, join BlackThorns.

If you are a faget in general and/or are utterly clueless with the game, join Pantsu_Army, Hollows, GMT or Bal_Masque.

If you are so sick and fucking tired of the fagetory that is CBEN and decided to become a faget yourself, join TakeItEasy.

If you want to worship the majestic King Kanbara, join Hotglue.

If you are autistic, don't join anything.

Mew so cruel :c
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: Dos, Wiz or Brd?   Dos, Wiz or Brd? - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 7:00 am

did he get to choose yet?
am i late? ;A;

oh, he did choose.
chose to try out two factions.

w/e.
i was going to suggest going with whichever color he liked most anyway.
or where his friends where at.

s'how i ended up choosing my faction.
straight up went with my bf.
never looked back.
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: Dos, Wiz or Brd?   Dos, Wiz or Brd? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:02 pm

Suki_Eve wrote:
While I'd normally agree that it'd be okay to cure your loneliness, the last few people you've recruited tend to be, erm, unpleasant. Most fellow Dostrex tend to be pretty bad, anyway. With Jade/Gerrion/Astral/OtherPeopleIDon'tRemember being the exceptions.

So true. Elitism is terrible in DOS.
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: Dos, Wiz or Brd?   Dos, Wiz or Brd? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:18 pm

Suki_Eve wrote:

Dunno who Jade is. D: And can't say anything for Gerrion. I've only seen him a couple of days and he just spammed Harufagget. Only good poepl I can name without thinking are Turkeysaur and Astral.

And @ the clan thing: yeah, going by a "reputation" is generally bad, especially ever since the zeros came. The only clan as a whole that I would consider good is NFA. Everything else comes down to individual players, and even then a lot of the time you'd have to go, "Hmm... did this Harukane/Zero/New Ivis spammer have skill before they started spamming cancer? PROBABLY NOT."

On topic though, I would say Brd (even though it's a bit late for you to do that). Wiz has such a big population that whenever you go vs Wiz in Union Wars you're going to be outnumbered...
...and get juicy buffs. :3

Edit: I forgot about Alpherior. He's cool too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dos, Wiz or Brd?   Dos, Wiz or Brd? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dos, Wiz or Brd?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com