Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Regina (original) and Su-chan EV builds..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

Regina (original) and Su-chan EV builds.. Empty
PostSubject: Regina (original) and Su-chan EV builds..   Regina (original) and Su-chan EV builds.. EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:51 pm

So yeah, now that I've finally got some SUPmoes and have finally decided to go full blown SUP n stuff and start tuning semi-seriously.. for once.

Regina AKA Pasca Kanonno:

Su-chan EV AKA.. well... Su-chan EV:

Edited with new notes and semi updated build.

Last edited by Dune on Tue May 08, 2012 11:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: Regina (original) and Su-chan EV builds..   Regina (original) and Su-chan EV builds.. EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:38 pm

Quick observations:

- FLY based sups are a bad idea because of 3s boost gauge (unless quick boost is involved).

- Stat tuning weapons for temporary poverty is ok but you'll need at least 2x high rapids beta on those handy zooks. Go paralyze if you have enough capa for it.

- Full dedicated healers requires balanced TEC/STR.

- Quick jump is a luxury for back lined sups, take beam guard instead as extended flight bots (being played by smart people) will go after sups, and also beam type weapons sport the highest force/homing ratio which also stuns pretty often ATM.

- Not sure about EV's EIWs but Regina's aren't worth it IMO.

- Also...Crimson V. Revenges...what the...? .-.

- Stalk Sanzeinga to learn how to use Regina.
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: Regina (original) and Su-chan EV builds..   Regina (original) and Su-chan EV builds.. EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:39 pm

"CV to let me Geso Whip when being chainstunlocked by shit like new Ivis etc or get out of there if needed.. or both." <- Was my reasoning behind CV basicly alot of the melees nowadays, you get even touched by them and they chaincombo you to death without you even being able to so much as move.. let alone escape.. CV would let me (in theory) be able to geso whip back w/e is meleeing me, thus shocking em, thus letting me gtfo ._.

Fly based was for Regina since she has higher fly then walk and its generally cheaper (both capa wise and mat wise) to tune with a stat rather then against it... I really kinda planned for hopping just to get around/general dodging which is why both are around 30ish

I'll work builds a bit more and see about how I can fit balancing of str/tec in there...

Beam-guard definitely sounds like a good idea... I was advised to take out quick jump and quick land on both. And if I take out Regina's EIW/quick land and Su-chan's quick jump/land, would sword-guard be advisable on both also?

(EV's EIWs are just 10 ammo each for the BD sub btw.. I do tend to run out of it when I start with Su-chan for a match, but not when I use it as 2nd bot (when/if I die)
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Regina (original) and Su-chan EV builds..   Regina (original) and Su-chan EV builds.. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:00 am

Fly-based support works, but you really really need accele roll to be constantly mobile. Without that you're going to have a horrible time moving around.

As long as you've got 30% boost you can move around just fine by hopping then immediately accele rolling and gliding with the momentum on an empty gauge. Without accele roll you need to stand around and wait for your boost to fill...which is a lot of down time if you don't have quick boost.

And I'm pretty sure the CVs on EV are for tanking melees long enough to geso them. Kobrakai used to do that with his Regina to clown Erises, etc.
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: Regina (original) and Su-chan EV builds..   Regina (original) and Su-chan EV builds.. EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:52 am

Then he might want to undo some tunes on that EV if he is devoting that much for an aggro sup.

But if you ask me, performing revenge tunes on most moes isn't really worth due C.S.'s way of handling moes' upgrades.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regina (original) and Su-chan EV builds..   Regina (original) and Su-chan EV builds.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Regina (original) and Su-chan EV builds..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides :: Support Types-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com