Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

[Ro] Updated Crimrose Guide

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

[Ro] Updated Crimrose Guide - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro] Updated Crimrose Guide   [Ro] Updated Crimrose Guide - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:18 pm

Added
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] Updated Crimrose Guide   [Ro] Updated Crimrose Guide - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:50 pm

Updated with some more parts, explanations + a few random builds
Back to top Go down
Bayonette
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] Updated Crimrose Guide   [Ro] Updated Crimrose Guide - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:10 am

Say, I have a question:

If I junk Seraph Crimrose HD when I have a bad tune, will it remain as Seraph Crimrose HD, resetting the slots too?
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] Updated Crimrose Guide   [Ro] Updated Crimrose Guide - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 6:25 am

yes it will
Back to top Go down
botlearner
Newcomer
Newcomer
botlearner

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] Updated Crimrose Guide   [Ro] Updated Crimrose Guide - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:57 pm

The Crimrose HD are the same from garapon and the shop to become them into the Seraph Crimrose HD?
because in garapon shows in color purple instead of red
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] Updated Crimrose Guide   [Ro] Updated Crimrose Guide - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:08 pm

all crims with an hd pair of tits can upgrade to F(ail)C Seraph.
Back to top Go down
botlearner
Newcomer
Newcomer
botlearner

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] Updated Crimrose Guide   [Ro] Updated Crimrose Guide - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:12 pm

@tehprognoob wrote:
all crims with an hd pair of tits can upgrade to F(ail)C Seraph.

thanks xD ! LOL
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] Updated Crimrose Guide   [Ro] Updated Crimrose Guide - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:58 pm

get an oldraph first so you can learn to play seraph properly.
Back to top Go down
Trainy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Trainy

Male Posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] Updated Crimrose Guide   [Ro] Updated Crimrose Guide - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:55 pm

Thanks for the guide now i can learn how to set up my seraph without having to de-cart it.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] Updated Crimrose Guide   [Ro] Updated Crimrose Guide - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:41 pm

lol, um, no problem?
Back to top Go down
Hakulei Leimu
Hakulei Leimu

Female Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] Updated Crimrose Guide   [Ro] Updated Crimrose Guide - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 10:18 pm

Would you say Koi's small guide to Crimrose and the seraph builds involved would still be viable for today's meta?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] Updated Crimrose Guide   [Ro] Updated Crimrose Guide - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 10:35 pm

@Hakulei Leimu wrote:
Would you say Koi's small guide to Crimrose and the seraph builds involved would still be viable for today's meta?

no. Nonwing seraph builds are pretty bad as she is outclassed by other good S or M air cores. Any S, M, or L air weapon(IE not a LL arm or SDC) can be put on a pacifar/raystag and used to much greater effect. Wings are the reason to use a seraph. Koi's builds were using seraph simply because he liked using her, not because it was effective. The meta is a lot more harsh on airs than it was back then.
Back to top Go down
Hakulei Leimu
Hakulei Leimu

Female Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] Updated Crimrose Guide   [Ro] Updated Crimrose Guide - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:48 pm

@Winty wrote:
@Hakulei Leimu wrote:

no. Nonwing seraph builds are pretty bad as she is outclassed by other good S or M air cores. Any S, M, or L air weapon(IE not a LL arm or SDC) can be put on a pacifar/raystag and used to much greater effect. Wings are the reason to use a seraph. Koi's builds were using seraph simply because he liked using her, not because it was effective. The meta is a lot more harsh on airs than it was back then.

So tehprognoob's updated guide is probably the most useful way to build a Seraph, right?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] Updated Crimrose Guide   [Ro] Updated Crimrose Guide - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:54 pm

People overcomplicate Seraph building quite a bit.

1. Capa + EIWs, last cart up to you. Stun Regain/Beam Guard/Short Boost/Sniper Sight are the popular ones.

2. TEC and TGH are your primary stats; STR, WLK, and FLY can all be lowered to 1. TGH can be lowered too if you CV tune instead.
Basically, stats should look like 1/30+/1/x/23+ without CV, 1/30+/1/x/x with it.

3. Attach weapon of choice + pompom/buckler

Note that you probably want Lazflamme LG if you don't want really low TGH.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] Updated Crimrose Guide   [Ro] Updated Crimrose Guide - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:30 pm

I should probably put on one of my 600HP + 40 TEC Mach Knight ACE LG trollraph builds (that I can't afford to make myself), which are probably shitloads better than nova for right click hurdurping

I mean, oldraph is really versatile in terms of what you can do with her. I've gotten 2nd for strapping vanilla shotgun onto my seraph and shitting on the PS with it. A good way to make your team lose but a great way to get easy score
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] Updated Crimrose Guide   [Ro] Updated Crimrose Guide - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 11:11 pm

this thread still exists shiiieeeettttttt [Ro] Updated Crimrose Guide - Page 3 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] Updated Crimrose Guide   [Ro] Updated Crimrose Guide - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Ro] Updated Crimrose Guide
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides :: Air Types-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com