Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hard Core Trolling

Go down 
+4
Mew
hatsuharo
Suki_Eve
Charz
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

Male Posts : 447

Hard Core Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Hard Core Trolling   Hard Core Trolling EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:24 pm

It may be not applicable to post this here but i want to pull what happened to me out of my chest .you see i rolled the Harp Gara a while

ago and what happened is that the trolling i got is quite devastating i rolled x5 times and received 2 blue and 3 bronze after this

spectacular result the second slap took place when i got out of the Gara area the exclamation mark that indicate the removal of low level

prizes in certain Gara appeared guess what i saw when i got in again the Harp gara is the one indicated by the mark and all blue and

bronze ball removed just after i rolled. some one please tell me what kind of misfortune curse is that normally i don`t complain about

gara trolling cuz this always happening but this time it was frikin too much. to make things clear this is not a rage thread but it is a

valuable experience you should take in consideration before rolling this gara i am not saying that i am always the unlucky guy i

happened to have a Resha this extra information will get me bonus trolling i know but after what happened i decided to give her a

vacation and other moebots because i felt at some point that she will make me forget how to play in Cosmic Break and it is only a

matter of time before a new HD more powerful Zero appear in that roll i got 3 rail guns so why not go sniping to make use of what i

got the problem is that i need a guide to know how to use rail guns well and effectively in combat on variety of robots . what make

me hesitate is the BR the vacation i gave to Resha means that it will be devastated in my practice withe ARTS that`s also mean that

if i am not a faggot and use Resha i will be trolled to death in arena by an Erise especially that i will be using ARTS so can some one

give me a little help here at least to minimize my loss and after all it is better than nothing i guess

Last edited by Charz on Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

Hard Core Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Trolling   Hard Core Trolling EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:27 pm

...But what happened in the second x5? scratch

Dat wall of text.

Dat run-on sentence.

Suki confused. D:
Back to top Go down

Hard Core Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Trolling   Hard Core Trolling EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:28 pm

>Posts huge wall of text complaining about garatrolling.
>Didn't bother to put it in paragraphs to make it easier to read.
>Didn't bother to use proper grammar and punctuation.

From what I've read so far all I can say is this. If you can't deal with garapon trolling. Don't roll it.
Back to top Go down

Hard Core Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Trolling   Hard Core Trolling EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:30 pm

So... In a nutshell, what exactly happened? .-.
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

Hard Core Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Trolling   Hard Core Trolling EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:33 pm

LXE wrote:
>Posts huge wall of text complaining about garatrolling.
>Didn't bother to put it in paragraphs to make it easier to read.
>Didn't bother to use proper grammar and punctuation.

From what I've read so far all I can say is this. If you can't deal with garapon trolling. Don't roll it.

i just want a guide for using rail guns and i mainly telling my experience and that is all
Back to top Go down
hatsuharo
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Female Posts : 144

Hard Core Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Trolling   Hard Core Trolling EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:33 pm

guess the tl;dr version is: "Need help on how to use railguns"

Dont think i can help you there but as a side note, may be a fallacious train of tought but i personaly think gold ball rates are lower whenever theres a promo up, like the one right now where you gain that shield something when you roll both new moes.
Back to top Go down

Hard Core Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Trolling   Hard Core Trolling EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:34 pm

@Charz

Then why didn't you just ask in the guide section rather than posting a huge useless wall of text that is hard to read and looks like that you're just complaining?
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

Hard Core Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Trolling   Hard Core Trolling EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:36 pm

This is either of the following.

1.) Complaining about gara troll.
2.) Incorrect post to ask for railgun tips.
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

Hard Core Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Trolling   Hard Core Trolling EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:39 pm

LXE wrote:
@Charz

Then why didn't you just ask in the guide section rather than posting a huge useless wall of text that is hard to read and looks like that you're just complaining?

well you see the guide section is often ignored second i wanted to discuss this experience and at the same time make a side request
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

Hard Core Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Trolling   Hard Core Trolling EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:41 pm

ughh.. hurt to read,

Also you are not alone, I got 3 weapon and useless silver (shadow thingy) there today.
Back to top Go down

Hard Core Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Trolling   Hard Core Trolling EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:48 pm

Charz wrote:
LXE wrote:
@Charz

well you see the guide section is often ignored second i wanted to discuss this experience and at the same time make a side request
What ._.

It is not ignored. I experienced it first hand. Link here
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

Hard Core Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Trolling   Hard Core Trolling EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:54 pm

iKray wrote:
Charz wrote:
LXE wrote:
@Charz

What ._.

It is not ignored. I experienced it first hand. Link here

last time i asked in game play questions and discussion section about victor I-SR and didn`t get a decent info
Back to top Go down

Hard Core Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Trolling   Hard Core Trolling EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:57 pm

Charz wrote:
last time i asked in game play questions and discussion section about victor I-SR and didn`t get a decent info
If Suguri, Hyoka and Turkeysaur didn't give you your "decent info", then I don't know who will.

The information they gave you was far from indecent.

Plus, you didn't reply to them so they assumed you're satisfied with the information.
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

Hard Core Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Trolling   Hard Core Trolling EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:04 pm

LXE wrote:
Charz wrote:
If Suguri, Hyoka and Turkeysaur didn't give you your "decent info", then I don't know who will.

Plus, you didn't reply to them so they assumed you're satisfied with the information.

lex why you turn every post of mine into quarrel while you know that there are a lack of info regarding some bots is that seriously all what they know about it in stead of that give me some info about this matter is that too much to ask for
Back to top Go down

Hard Core Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Trolling   Hard Core Trolling EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:07 pm

It doesn't change the fact that the Guide section is one of the most visited sections in the forum. #em6

(PS - I'm trying to help you, if you haven't noticed)
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

Hard Core Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Trolling   Hard Core Trolling EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:13 pm

LXE wrote:
It doesn't change the fact that the Guide section is one of the most visited sections in the forum. #em6

good very good in this case i expect a guide for how to use rail guns cuz i cant find one exept for linier cannon can you fulfill this wish for me i want to learn using them
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

Hard Core Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Trolling   Hard Core Trolling EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:55 pm

Mew wrote:
This is either of the following.

1.) Complaining about gara troll.
2.) Incorrect post to ask for railgun tips.

Wha...Patchouli wearing...those glasses...?

And yay, first post is now legible.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

Hard Core Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Trolling   Hard Core Trolling EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:18 pm

Here's a collection of some punctuation marks:

,./;:'"!()_-

Use them.
Back to top Go down

Hard Core Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Trolling   Hard Core Trolling EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:03 pm

knyx wrote:
Here's a collection of some punctuation marks:

,./;:'"!()_-

Use them.
You forgot "?".
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

Hard Core Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Trolling   Hard Core Trolling EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:00 am

ahue, i like dis troll. ._.
Back to top Go down

Hard Core Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Trolling   Hard Core Trolling EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:48 am

Charz wrote:
LXE wrote:

good very good in this case i expect a guide for how to use rail guns cuz i cant find one exept for linier cannon can you fulfill this wish for me i want to learn using them
What the hell man? Why are you so acting spoilt for?

You can't expect every single player to feed you the information, and no I will not fulfill your wish to learn how to use rail guns because I'm not a Railgun user, I'm just as clueless as you are in the use of railguns.

Back to top Go down
Noirel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Noirel

Female Posts : 191

Hard Core Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Trolling   Hard Core Trolling EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:49 am

Locking Thread

#1 This is turning into pointless banter

#2 TL;DR + No Punctuation marks = no one would even read that unless they really cared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hard Core Trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Trolling   Hard Core Trolling Empty

Back to top Go down

Hard Core Trolling
Page 1 of 1