Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

This is a work of art

Go down 
+21
FireKiller87
Hyoka
IronDicks
knyx
Relict?
Malphes
Suki_Eve
foxlaszlo
Aria
Gerrion
Trill
zerocl
Astral_Dono
Zwiebel Force
Sugoi_Sugoi2
Aethereal
Klinkin
Stickboy
Suguri
UncleBobbie
RoflWaffle
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
foxlaszlo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
foxlaszlo

Male Posts : 117

This is a work of art - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a work of art   This is a work of art - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:52 am

HAHA Brilliant! XD

This is a work of art - Page 2 Applause
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: This is a work of art   This is a work of art - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:24 pm

LXE wrote:
[
Fia, Suki_Eve, Eridian, Kirika - Unconfirmed

The demographic for this game is mainly anime fan males, and most of the anime fan girls I speak to say that "moe should go die". So there you have it.
I'm a confirmed girl, tyvm.

>anime fangirls saying moe should go die
Wat. This world is strange. I want to leave it.

Amusing comic. :v
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a work of art   This is a work of art - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:23 pm

@Suki_Eve wrote:
I'm a confirmed girl, tyvm.
My bad, I didn't know.

Genderswapping on the internet is very very common, because of the anonymity the internet gives you, you can play around and be whoever you choose to be unless of course you get found out who you are on Facebook or any social networking sites.

Immature young males do it all the time, It's like exploring their gender identity and finding their sexuality, it's quite normal to be interested in the opposite sex.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: This is a work of art   This is a work of art - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:06 pm

galaxina wrote:
I do play TF2 (I've had it before it was F2P though), and I thought I'd compare it since a lot of people say its all about buying hats and stuff. Plus there's some TF2 stuff you can only get through buying, like the hats they had for the Japanese Tsunami Fundraiser, items like the Backpack Expander and Noise Makers, and the Crate Keys.
But none of these actually help you do better ingame.

Quote :
And I also mentioned Spiral Knights. Spiral Knights has a similar thing where you have to actually buy the Crystal Energy used to get things like Slot Upgrades and for Crafting and such, but its still good nonetheless.
you can do fine with just two slots in SK, and even then you can use ingame currency to buy crystal energy. one jelly king run should be enough for 100 ce.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a work of art   This is a work of art - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:32 pm

Spoiler:

Oh God! The Light Of Tsukimi Manor?!

I saw the manga, and regret that I ever did in the first place. I first read it because of the cutesyness that Acchan-displayed. But instead of cutesyness, I got page after page of revolting and disgusting rape scenes involving her that made me vomit multiple times after reading it. That manga was the pure definition of Mindless Ecchi Fan-Service, and I hated it so much.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: This is a work of art   This is a work of art - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:52 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: This is a work of art   This is a work of art - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:37 am

Captured the essence of CB perfectly.

Some irony detected in page 2.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: This is a work of art   This is a work of art - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:53 am

galaxina wrote:
Spoiler:

I saw the manga, and regret that I ever did in the first place. I first read it because of the cutesyness that Acchan-displayed. But instead of cutesyness, I got page after page of revolting and disgusting rape scenes involving her that made me vomit multiple times after reading it. That manga was the pure definition of Mindless Ecchi Fan-Service, and I hated it so much.

Oh Honey.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a work of art   This is a work of art - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:03 pm

What's wrong? I don't understand you "Oh Honey" post.
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: This is a work of art   This is a work of art - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:51 pm

please tell me your working on a second or that there is a second being made
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: This is a work of art   This is a work of art - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:30 pm

LXE wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
@Trill wrote:
I was referring to the >girls don't play CosmicBreak

:3c
I don't see "girls don't play CosmicBreak" in there. But there's something similar - "no girls play CosmicBreak."

Did you mean that?
The original Sash/a/ is a real girl.
I think... scratch
Can't remember how I confirmed it, it was ages ago.

Astral's speech is feminine, definitely a girl.
Fainche/Mikki's definitely a girl.
Fia, Suki_Eve, Eridian, Kirika - Unconfirmed

Nepnep - SHE'S A GIRL, NO DOUBT. I haven't confirmed it though but she makes my heart go HHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!
Nepnep so cute. #em3

LXE, Nisa and Mew were confirmed traps.

The demographic for this game is mainly anime fan males, and most of the anime fan girls I speak to say that "moe should go die". So there you have it.

This is an old post, but I'm surprised I wasn't mentioned here.

And regarding the moe, I was a shotacon for quite a while so... :/?
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: This is a work of art   This is a work of art - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:48 pm

Greatest shit I have ever read.

-saves-
-prints-
-puts up a poster-sized one in his room-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a work of art   This is a work of art - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:29 pm

LXE wrote:

Then how come animes such as Hello Kitty, Sailor Moon, Mew Mew Power, Cardcaptors, Winx Club, Magical DoReMi, and Hamtaro, (which are all 100% moe') are aimed more at Anime Fan Girls than boys?
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Male Posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: This is a work of art   This is a work of art - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:05 pm

galaxina wrote:
LXE wrote:

Then how come animes such as Hello Kitty, Sailor Moon, Mew Mew Power, Cardcaptors, Winx Club, Magical DoReMi, and Hamtaro, (which are all 100% moe') are aimed more at Anime Fan Girls than boys?

Yo buddy, I watched all the episodes of Sailor Moon when I was six okay >:U

Your Stereo Typicality ponders me.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: This is a work of art   This is a work of art - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:51 pm

galaxina wrote:
LXE wrote:

I've been waching all of these shows. Dem sailor uniforms encandeled the fire of my young loins, StripperWings Club made my weener sore. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

I used to wear these coloful T-shirts, when I was a teenager. All of them were men's wear and some of them had Hello Kitty on them :O

No moe show is really aimed at girls. IT'S A TRAP!
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: This is a work of art   This is a work of art - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 5:02 am

In all honesty didnt laugh over used joke is overused Been seen were this game was going. Havent spent RT in over a year.

galaxina wrote:

I saw the manga, and regret
that I ever did in the first place. I first read it because of the
cutesyness that Acchan-displayed. But instead of cutesyness, I got page
after page of revolting and disgusting rape scenes involving her that
made me vomit multiple times after reading it. That manga was the pure
definition of Mindless Ecchi Fan-Service, and I hated it so
much.

For some sick reason those comments made me look up this.

Sighs no wonder hes a pedo microscopic penis is microscopic.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: This is a work of art   This is a work of art - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:25 am

galaxina wrote:
LXE wrote:

I find it funny said animes and cartoons (Winx Club is NOT an anime, it's... Italian!) actually do have a large male fanbase.
Back to top Go down
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Mie

Female Posts : 1136

PostSubject: Re: This is a work of art   This is a work of art - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:43 pm

@Hyoka wrote:
And regarding the moe, I was a shotacon for quite a while so... :/?

y u no more shotacon, CAV is still young Embarassed
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: This is a work of art   This is a work of art - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 6:52 am

Butthurt is butthurt....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a work of art   This is a work of art - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This is a work of art
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Player Content :: Artwork-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com