Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apologizing.... >_<;

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

Apologizing....  >_<; Empty
PostSubject: Apologizing.... >_<;   Apologizing....  >_<; EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:56 pm

...things haven't been easy for me recently....

Frantically hoping I can make it through training at this new job and still dealing with personal issues unrelated to CB(those of you who know me in-depth know what I'm likely referring to)...it's really taking it's toll on me, and I'm already unable to deal with stress anyway(stupid Aspergers Syndrome....)...so my performance in-game has likely been 'off' as of late, and I just wanted to say sorry for it and if I've been standoff-ish or snappy to anyone.

Compounding issuses more related to CB, recent issues with this PC now prevent me from fully accessing(or accessing at ALL) -any- site that goes through Google in any manner(with the bizarre exception of Google Maps, which loads with no problem at all)...initially, we thought this was linked to a virus or malware, but no less than 3 separate scans, including one from a Kapersky program exclusively designed to ferret out the malware we believed to be causing it all, insist there's nothing wrong...google.com, for instance, refuses to load at all...and for some reason, this also prevents the CB main site from fully loading, preventing me from buying Rt or making any posts there...if anyone could think of any way around this(it happens in every known web-browser we've tried), I'd be in your debt.... I can still get into the game though, so no worries there! Smile

In short, things are a bit messed up for me right now, in-game, and out...so any happy thoughts and well-wishes you can send me way are much appreciated!

I haven't tried it yet, but a desperation measure would involve accessing the CB site through my Nintendo 3DS's browser, assuming it can handle the page.... *shrug*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing.... >_<;   Apologizing....  >_<; EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:28 pm

Well good luck at your new job, and take it easy, Mike! ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing.... >_<;   Apologizing....  >_<; EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:42 pm

There's no need to apologize Mike, we're all here to support you #em1
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing.... >_<;   Apologizing....  >_<; EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:30 am

Appreciate the thoughts, folks(and love the sig, LXE, but that's another story....)!

A lot of it, admittedly, comes down to just envy of what you guys(and girls) can do in this game...boggles my mind sometimes, and I can only dream of being that intimidating someday.... >_<;

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing.... >_<;   Apologizing....  >_<; EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:50 am

C'mon bro, Chin up. I know there's a lot that you can't do but, there's at least a few things that you CAN do, and you can do well.

My tip to you in Arena combat is to keep on moving, never stop and stay in one spot for more than 3 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing.... >_<;   Apologizing....  >_<; Empty

Back to top Go down

Apologizing.... >_<;
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com