Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Pre-nerf supports

Go down 
+9
mechaRev
LS3
VeryMelon
Dune
Zwiebel Force
ziix
boytitan2
tehprognoob
Suguri
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Pre-nerf supports Empty
PostSubject: Pre-nerf supports   Pre-nerf supports EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:05 pm

I'm sure very few people here are even aware of what supports used to be like. I went and reuploaded this video from CBJP player SOULxR for your viewing pleasure.

Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

Pre-nerf supports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-nerf supports   Pre-nerf supports EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:21 pm

DAT SCYTHE SERAPH O:
Back to top Go down

Pre-nerf supports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-nerf supports   Pre-nerf supports EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:20 am

I have never seen so much Curve Gun use ._.;;
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

Pre-nerf supports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-nerf supports   Pre-nerf supports EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:20 am

Glad this never got out, Especially how op curveguns were, Those things anal fucked my vangaurds on several occasions way back when my account was good tier. So I just kept quit about it cause spamming lands was fun and didnt want a counter to exist (^.^). Also I personally targeted supports since way back when.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

Pre-nerf supports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-nerf supports   Pre-nerf supports EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:00 am

Supports were nerfed, Zeroes aren't nerfed.

WELL THAT'S SMART .____.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

Pre-nerf supports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-nerf supports   Pre-nerf supports EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:53 am

What ou mean by nerf? The video makes me think of dusting of my slice guns to o.o
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

Pre-nerf supports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-nerf supports   Pre-nerf supports EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:42 am

Ahh the good ol' days, when Jet Hammer was THE melee of choice, SDC builds were good and stuff was actually balanced (alot so compared to nowadays..)
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

Pre-nerf supports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-nerf supports   Pre-nerf supports EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:57 am

@boytitan2 wrote:
Glad this never got out, Especially how op curveguns were, Those things anal fucked my vangaurds on several occasions way back when my account was good tier. So I just kept quit about it cause spamming lands was fun and didnt want a counter to exist (^.^). Also I personally targeted supports since way back when.
Who are you and what have you done with BT?

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
What ou mean by nerf? The video makes me think of dusting of my slice guns to o.o
Back then SUPs could equip the slice gun and middle bazooka.
Back to top Go down

Pre-nerf supports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-nerf supports   Pre-nerf supports EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:01 am

@Dune wrote:
stuff was actually balanced alot so compared to nowadays.
All attempts to balance the game resulted in the game to get unbalanced even further.
And all those results get added up together, so we have a broken game that keeps getting even more broken.
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Male Posts : 1034

Pre-nerf supports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-nerf supports   Pre-nerf supports EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:31 am

Wait, how did they get nerfed? Was a noob back then so I wouldn't know.
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

Pre-nerf supports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-nerf supports   Pre-nerf supports EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:44 am

my mind was more fixed on all those gorgeous arts that used middle zook
i want to marry an old jp art player #em3
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Pre-nerf supports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-nerf supports   Pre-nerf supports EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:39 am

@LS3 wrote:
Wait, how did they get nerfed? Was a noob back then so I wouldn't know.

Could no longer use mid zook/Slice gun

which meant no more portable hypershot slicegun hopper
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

Pre-nerf supports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-nerf supports   Pre-nerf supports EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:46 pm

I've seen videos of Cards and thought, "Well, glad they nerfed that..."

Total opposite with this. Makes me wish I was a beta player. SUP can be wicked cool, but they're just not diverse or powerful enough to demand exclusive gameplay by large amounts of players. It would be nice if they were still able to do this kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Pre-nerf supports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-nerf supports   Pre-nerf supports EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:04 pm

@IncuSlave wrote:

Total opposite with this. Makes me wish I was a beta player. SUP can be wicked cool, but they're just not diverse or powerful enough to demand exclusive gameplay by large amounts of players. It would be nice if they were still able to do this kind of thing.
Very late reply here; back in that point in time, Middle Bazooka and Slice Gun were the best two weapons ARTs had, and SUP had access to both. The problem here is this caused a major amount of redundancy in the existence of ARTs; Bugsycait could do both anti-air and anti-LND better, didn't have the melee weakness (and in fact had Sword Guard; taking nearly half the damage an ART would from a jham is pretty significant), had a significantly better cart list/stat potential than any other existing arts at that time, and of course supports have the best wonder bit selection (arts have the worst).

At this point in time though, Support really should get their toys back. ART has other fun toys like LL Blast and Albatreos HD, and effective new cores like Victorl I-SR, Albatreos, and Gayeriga - not to mention various autoplay moes. Supports (namely Bugsy) aren't going to steal their jobs again any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

Pre-nerf supports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-nerf supports   Pre-nerf supports EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:08 pm

@Suguri wrote:
@IncuSlave wrote:

Very late reply here; back in that point in time, Middle Bazooka and Slice Gun were the best two weapons ARTs had, and SUP had access to both. The problem here is this caused a major amount of redundancy in the existence of ARTs; Bugsycait could do both anti-air and anti-LND better, didn't have the melee weakness (and in fact had Sword Guard; taking nearly half the damage an ART would from a jham is pretty significant), had a significantly better cart list/stat potential than any other existing arts at that time, and of course supports have the best wonder bit selection (arts have the worst).

At this point in time though, Support really should get their toys back. ART has other fun toys like LL Blast and Albatreos HD, and effective new cores like Victorl I-SR, Albatreos, and Gayeriga - not to mention various autoplay moes. Supports (namely Bugsy) aren't going to steal their jobs again any time soon.

Don't worry Suguri, they'll release more garapon variants of Bugsycait or any other Support with possibly locked slicegun arms or middle baz-esque weapons. Lord forbid they un-nerf something and open up new competitive styles that don't cost any RT to obtain if they already had it.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Pre-nerf supports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-nerf supports   Pre-nerf supports EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:39 pm

SDGO un-nerfed Destiny's melee and F91's weapons, and bam, both rose from shit tier to somewhat usable tier.

why can't they do the same for SUPs in CB...

It's not like slice gun and Middle Bazooka are both cheap UC weapons...it can't help the non-cashers much.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Pre-nerf supports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-nerf supports   Pre-nerf supports EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:44 pm

@Trill wrote:
Don't worry Suguri, they'll release more garapon variants of Bugsycait or any other Support with possibly locked slicegun arms or middle baz-esque weapons.
Oh, certainly

<Vyolets> Bugsycait Girl
<Suguri> I'd roll for that
Back to top Go down
Rai-Rai
Thoarla Nimbus
Thoarla Nimbus

Male Posts : 37

Pre-nerf supports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-nerf supports   Pre-nerf supports EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:10 pm

@Suguri wrote:
@Trill wrote:
Don't worry Suguri, they'll release more garapon variants of Bugsycait or any other Support with possibly locked slicegun arms or middle baz-esque weapons.
Oh, certainly

<Vyolets> Bugsycait Girl

Guess that i'm not alone on Bugsycait Girl
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

Pre-nerf supports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-nerf supports   Pre-nerf supports EmptyWed May 30, 2012 7:49 pm

@Trill wrote:
What do you mean, "OR"?

I can already imagine it
MODE CHANGE
Switches your WLK and FLY and changes your weapon
WLK mode: Slice gun
FLY mode: Bazooka

Also dual shock shield bit that spawns two shields that spin around you and block enemy projectiles and inflict shock status.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

Pre-nerf supports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-nerf supports   Pre-nerf supports EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:56 pm

@Rai-Rai wrote:
@Suguri wrote:
@Trill wrote:
Oh, certainly

<Vyolets> Bugsycait Girl

Guess that i'm not alone on Bugsycait Girl

Bugsycait Girl...I'd /signed that! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pre-nerf supports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-nerf supports   Pre-nerf supports Empty

Back to top Go down

Pre-nerf supports
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Player Content :: Videos and Recordings-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com