Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pepo Pucci/Pepo pucci candy Skins!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IceBaggy
Newcomer
Newcomer

Pepo Pucci/Pepo pucci candy Skins! Empty
PostSubject: Pepo Pucci/Pepo pucci candy Skins!   Pepo Pucci/Pepo pucci candy Skins! EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:37 pm

Im new here , so i might've post it in the wrong section or there already is one

As the title says, post pepo pucci skins here! , i checked there isn't really any official pepo pucci skin threads , so i decided to make one, ENJOY! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pepo Pucci/Pepo pucci candy Skins!   Pepo Pucci/Pepo pucci candy Skins! EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:12 pm

This is the guide section, you're meant to ask for it in the Player Content section.
Back to top Go down
IceBaggy
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Pepo Pucci/Pepo pucci candy Skins!   Pepo Pucci/Pepo pucci candy Skins! EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:13 pm

Surprised do i have to re thread this to play content?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pepo Pucci/Pepo pucci candy Skins!   Pepo Pucci/Pepo pucci candy Skins! EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:15 pm

No, just use the report button and request this thread to be moved and the admins and mods will help you.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Pepo Pucci/Pepo pucci candy Skins!   Pepo Pucci/Pepo pucci candy Skins! EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:34 pm

Like so.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Pepo Pucci/Pepo pucci candy Skins!   Pepo Pucci/Pepo pucci candy Skins! EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:37 pm

Any Pepo skins will most likely be in CBJP, so I'd suggest looking there first.

There's guides on how to sign up for CBJP if you didn't have an account already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pepo Pucci/Pepo pucci candy Skins!   Pepo Pucci/Pepo pucci candy Skins! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pepo Pucci/Pepo pucci candy Skins!
Page 1 of 1