Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :(

Go down 
+6
Keyro90
hatsuharo
HUNTER1995
IncuSlave
samuelfoo
duh4chanboy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
duh4chanboy
Newcomer
Newcomer

I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :( Empty
PostSubject: I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :(   I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :( EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:48 am

Hey guys, I wanted to try out CosmicBreak but I had this problem with the registration system that I cannot register so can someone kindly register for me or give me a solution?

Problem = Please note that fields marked with * are mandatory.
I got that even though I had filled in the whole form for the registration.

THANKS FOR READING!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :(   I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :( EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:37 am

Just fill in everything, it doesn't say that unless you didn't.
Back to top Go down
duh4chanboy
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :(   I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :( EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:27 am

I filled it everything and when I press next it just reloads the page.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :(   I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :( EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:48 am

Clear your browser cache and delete the stuff in your computers Temp folders.
Back to top Go down
samuelfoo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
samuelfoo

PostSubject: Re: I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :(   I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :( EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:11 pm

If you are using Mozilla Firefox and you also have using NoScript , you must allow cosmicbreak.com , or just temporary disable your NoScript (After finish register , you can enable back your NoScript.)

If you still having trouble on register CB , you must try to use other web browser like Google Chrome.
Back to top Go down
duh4chanboy
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :(   I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :( EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:34 pm

I tried to register using Google Chrome and IE none of them worked.
Back to top Go down
duh4chanboy
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :(   I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :( EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:37 pm

Problem solved. <3 Thanks to you two Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :(   I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :( EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:00 pm

Gratz
Back to top Go down
HUNTER1995
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :(   I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :( EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:37 am

me too i have a problem i tried what you said i clear out the cache but still it returns to

Problem = Please note that fields marked with * are mandatory
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :(   I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :( EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:01 am

Use Google Chrome.

Too many problems with Firefox, just wait until the developers do something about the bugs.
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :(   I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :( EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:57 pm

Better yet, wipe all the other browsers off your PC. That'll get rid of all the caches, both local and remote.
Back to top Go down
hatsuharo
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Female Posts : 144

PostSubject: Re: I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :(   I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :( EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:08 pm

LXE wrote:
Use Google Chrome.

Too many problems with Firefox, just wait until the developers do something about the bugs.

I Haven't updated my firefox for the last 5 or so months, maybe that's why it's working so well? lol
Back to top Go down
samuelfoo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
samuelfoo

PostSubject: Re: I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :(   I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :( EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:48 pm

HUNTER1995 wrote:
me too i have a problem i tried what you said i clear out the cache but still it returns to
Problem = Please note that fields marked with * are mandatory
I think you didn't complete the register form.

Here is the register form in Cosmic Break.
I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :( Z10
User ID- your game account (Remember , never give your User ID and password to anyone in CB!)
Password - your password (Remember , never give your User ID and password to anyone in CB!)
E-mail Address - your email for register CB account
Re-type E-mail Address - same email as above (make sure do not type wrong!)
Nickname - Your forum name
Nationality - Where you live? USA? Others??
State - If you are live in USA , you must choose the state.
Gender - If you are male , you must click it because if you didn't click it you will not able complete the form.
(Yup , it is already help you choosing "Male" but you must click it one more time....)
Validation Code - Look at the letter words on the image (or CAPTCHA)
Date of Birth

And click "I Agree".

If you still unable register , you must use other web browser like Google Chrome and etc...
Back to top Go down
Keyro90
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :(   I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :( EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:55 am

alright, ive been doing mmo's for a VERY long time, and registering has NEVER been an issue @.@....even proper installing and logging in has become an issue before actually registering >.<, anyways im having the same issues and read this entire thing and tried the solutions. I cleared the browers cache, cookies, temp files etc. etc. in both IE and GC, i tried refreshing the page, completely clicking on each section and filling it in multiple times....even registering for this forum was easy.....anyways...im just trying to get help....massive gamer....wanna play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :(   I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :( EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:53 am

hatsuharo wrote:
LXE wrote:
Use Google Chrome.

I Haven't updated my firefox for the last 5 or so months, maybe that's why it's working so well? lol
Basically, yes.
Back to top Go down
vekupo
vekupo

Male Posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :(   I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :( EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:14 am

I understand how a lot of people prefer Google Chrome over everything else, but Google Chrome, Firefox, and IE didn't allow me to register at all. I solved my problems when I installed Opera, though i'm not sure how Opera differs from the other 3.
Back to top Go down
samuelfoo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
samuelfoo

PostSubject: Re: I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :(   I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :( EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:21 pm

Keyro90 wrote:
alright, ive been doing mmo's for a VERY long time, and registering has NEVER been an issue @.@....even proper installing and logging in has become an issue before actually registering >.<, anyways im having the same issues and read this entire thing and tried the solutions. I cleared the browers cache, cookies, temp files etc. etc. in both IE and GC, i tried refreshing the page, completely clicking on each section and filling it in multiple times....even registering for this forum was easy.....anyways...im just trying to get help....massive gamer....wanna play.
Try on other web browser?
Here is the answer: http://download.cnet.com/windows/web-browsers/

vekupo wrote:
I understand how a lot of people prefer Google Chrome over everything else, but Google Chrome, Firefox, and IE didn't allow me to register at all. I solved my problems when I installed Opera, though i'm not sure how Opera differs from the other 3.
Hmm... I am not sure why Google Chrome , FireFox and IE unable let you registering CB.
But I have test out all 3 of them are work fine and still able register CB and other mmo games.
Except you have install adds like "NoScript" or something that may block pop-up in your web browser....
Back to top Go down
fururika
Newcomer
Newcomer
fururika

Male Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :(   I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :( EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:28 pm

Well those registration failed could be from either add-ons, crap toolbars. Also it could be mess by Anti-Virus/Spyware... Disable them and it should be just fine in most case. Avoid multi-click.
Back to top Go down
lucky2bme
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :(   I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :( EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:47 pm

its not working for me i fill in all of da stuff and it still pisses me off how its not goin to da nxt step Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :(   I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :( EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 4:59 am

Make your own thread okay?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :(   I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :( Empty

Back to top Go down

I cannot register to CosmicBreak! :(
Page 1 of 1