Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Jikun Siblings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shissachan
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
shissachan

Female Posts : 100

Jikun Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Jikun Siblings   Jikun Siblings EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:43 pm

There are a TON of Jikuns. Is there any difference at all between them?
Back to top Go down
Zelse
Zelse

Male Posts : 95

Jikun Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jikun Siblings   Jikun Siblings EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:37 pm

Different hair colors have slightly different stats. The different looking legs have different kicks.
Back to top Go down
gunzlinger
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
gunzlinger

Male Posts : 111

Jikun Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jikun Siblings   Jikun Siblings EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:51 pm

The most important thing to note is that Ivis/Ouka outclass them both.
Back to top Go down
Vareluxe
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 182

Jikun Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jikun Siblings   Jikun Siblings EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:18 am

@gunzlinger wrote:
The most important thing to note is that Ivis/Ouka outclass them both.

not when doing Haku quest. Jikuns are the best for them, ZSG, Ivis place second, 3rd is Ouka. Very Happy

oh and, about haku, if you're not solo-ing and doing 3 stars, I suggest you bring 1 heavy art like toybox or amateus, so when haku blow his gay wind, you still can shoot him from afar which make the time effective and efficient.
Back to top Go down
Zelse
Zelse

Male Posts : 95

Jikun Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jikun Siblings   Jikun Siblings EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:47 am

All those bots are outclassed by Daedalian for Haku. He has higher base STR, give him a Combination Dagger or any of the effective weapons and it's no contest. My Ouka, Ivis, nor Jikun have never come close to dealing the 400-800 per hit I've seen. Not to mention...Ouka's a pretty weak choice for Haku in the first place, due to her long combos and that you can't gift her any other weapons.

As for using an ART...why not just equip your melee units with a single gun? Not using melee would be more of a waste of time, as you could easily catch up for damage you didn't deal during the wind compared to the damage you'd rack up with the ART. They just don't deal enough to be worth it.

In any case, it seems that his question has been answered.
Back to top Go down
Vareluxe
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 182

Jikun Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jikun Siblings   Jikun Siblings EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:10 am

@Zelse wrote:
All those bots are outclassed by Daedalian for Haku. He has higher base STR, give him a Combination Dagger or any of the effective weapons and it's no contest. My Ouka, Ivis, nor Jikun have never come close to dealing the 400-800 per hit I've seen. Not to mention...Ouka's a pretty weak choice for Haku in the first place, due to her long combos and that you can't gift her any other weapons.

As for using an ART...why not just equip your melee units with a single gun? Not using melee would be more of a waste of time, as you could easily catch up for damage you didn't deal during the wind compared to the damage you'd rack up with the ART. They just don't deal enough to be worth it.

In any case, it seems that his question has been answered.

never tried daedalian lol, and ouka is for killing 3rd or 2nd or 4th [i forget which one] that shoots out shell draining bullets. I find it easier for that one if I do it with ouka >.>

And, the ART bot one, just work when we're in party to complete the party since normal non-art gun's range isn't that far. if it's not far enough, and might get blown away by the wind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jikun Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jikun Siblings   Jikun Siblings Empty

Back to top Go down

Jikun Siblings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Tech Support-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

How to make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com