Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings Every One

Go down 
+4
Suki_Eve
Astral_Dono
GA-45
Charz
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

Male Posts : 447

Greetings Every One  Empty
PostSubject: Greetings Every One    Greetings Every One  EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 2:59 pm

Hi every one as you see i am your every day CB player the name is Charz i am a pure [BRD] player i was playing since the start of the official service i was not active in the beginning of the service but now things are getting smooth with me.

what i like about CB is 2 things the moes and the customizability of other bots and the fact that i am a fan of the mecha genre in both anime and games. what i dislike about CB is the Gara troll and the fact that every thing in game based on luck even in arena in gara case lady luck always give me the finger and last but not least the tune up which is painful to fail in it especially if you are chased by bad luck like me

my dreams in CB is to be one of the big bad players or at least my name reach the hall of fame and to be trained by an expert player
so i can deal with cash cows in the game and have my clan win the Grand tournament and to be the strongest clan and finally to be lovable and warm person in CB which care for others help them in game instead of trolling them unlike some others.

back to reality until i reach this dream all your support is appreciated and i hope we got alone very well thanks and have a nice day Smile
Back to top Go down
GA-45
GA-45

Male Posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Every One    Greetings Every One  EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:46 pm

Hi, Im in BRD too.

welcome fellow newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

Male Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Every One    Greetings Every One  EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:01 pm

hi GA-45 nice to meet you and hope to see you in game soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Every One    Greetings Every One  EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:37 pm

Ohai, I'm LXE. I've been a very very naughty boy, so please punish me moar~! #em3
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Every One    Greetings Every One  EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:39 pm

LXE wrote:
Ohai, I'm LXE. I've been a very very naughty boy, so please punish me moar~! #em3
Look at your signature more.

Also, heyo~! I'm sure you know me in-game, but if not, my name is Astral_God in Cosmic Break. Hope to see you as an active poster around these forums!
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Every One    Greetings Every One  EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:04 pm

Heyo, Charz! Seen you in the chatbox a few times!

-hugs-

Hope to see you around!
Back to top Go down
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JadeCicada

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Every One    Greetings Every One  EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:07 pm

Hey there! Welcome to the Fan Forums! Sounds like you have luck issues. Here's to your luck turning around for a fortunate future, then!
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

Male Posts : 2129

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Every One    Greetings Every One  EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:45 pm

Hey there, welcome! It's great to know that BRD has another ally. Hope to see you in Epoch! #em1
Back to top Go down
LostOne
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
LostOne

Male Posts : 895

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Every One    Greetings Every One  EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:03 am

Hey, welcome to the forums! Work hard for your CB dream! xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Every One    Greetings Every One  EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:21 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
LXE wrote:
Look at your signature more.
Those were too gentle... #em5
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Every One    Greetings Every One  EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:48 pm

BRD group, join it and make your name green.

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/g5-brd

Enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Every One    Greetings Every One  Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings Every One
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Forum Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com