Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

School Elisa

Go down 
+6
God is a Cat Girl
reVelske
fhoeng
Zwiebel Force
Stickboy
fggt
10 posters
AuthorMessage
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

School Elisa Empty
PostSubject: School Elisa   School Elisa EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:53 am

Comment plz
Spoiler:

If it's not because I always want an Elisa, i wont bother tuning her(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

School Elisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Elisa   School Elisa EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:57 am

Where's slow tune? ._.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

School Elisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Elisa   School Elisa EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:58 am

Stickboy wrote:
Where's slow tune? ._.

Spam chivalry slash moar.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

School Elisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Elisa   School Elisa EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:31 am

Imo to narrow minded asa an elisa build. From my own experience these low capa LND moes profit more from a nice overall.
Back to top Go down
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

School Elisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Elisa   School Elisa EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:11 am

First thing.

Are you SUUURE?

Do you REALLY love her that much?

2nd, is this for union war or team arena? If for team arena, ignore below.

3rd, hp is a little low, especially with current meta

4th no CV nor clearance?

5th what is your reasoning for broad radar? If it is for avoiding nemesis, well... those alpha fags moe are pretty mobile. Many eris love back road. Resha at front road... scratch
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

School Elisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Elisa   School Elisa EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:18 am

Broad Radar is godsend for assassin melees, it's extremely beneficial to know what you are about to get yourself into and helps you avoid undesirable confrontations, it also helps you identify people who are on their own and out of position for easy picking.

Last edited by reVelske on Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

School Elisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Elisa   School Elisa EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:19 am

- HP is higher than almost all my S-size bots and i never got trouble with any of them even in current meta.
- Capa, no mat to tune anw
- For multi purpose(stupid question is stupid).

EDIT: Another build with higher HP
Spoiler:

Last edited by tggt on Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

School Elisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Elisa   School Elisa EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:29 am

seem like i ninja edit on u guys

so...

5th what is your reasoning for broad radar? If it is for avoiding nemesis, well... those alpha fags moe are pretty mobile. Many eris love back road. Resha at front road... scratch

do you just hope they somehow are not in the same room? Or are you just going to tree farm until somehow they all die first?
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

School Elisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Elisa   School Elisa EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:31 am

fhoeng wrote:

so...

do you just hope they somehow are not in the same room? Or are you just going to tree farm until somehow they all die first?

Good luck safe away from invisible eris or finding a safe route to go w/o broad radar Laughing
Back to top Go down
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

School Elisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Elisa   School Elisa EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:37 am

So the objective is to (hopefully) not come in contact with your nemesis at all right?

Then I suppose you don't need so much hp.

I was under the impression you made the build to field in places zeroes exist. In which I believe 420ish with only 1 guard will send elly to 7th heaven and back in a few seconds.

If you do have to get into zero range though, I think hp is almost everything. sword guard, blast guard, stun regain, CV and 550+ hp. (And fast recover vs clearance depending)

Good luck... really, good luck Sad

something like this (something real quick): assuming you got those nice ex 100% tune (exchange sway and short boost up to you)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

School Elisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Elisa   School Elisa EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:00 am

There are really only two successful ways to approach melee builds TBH. You either be a tank, pump HP above 600 (or something lower but are much harder to hit, such as Kuten and MBG, whose fast-moving attacks help them survive), lots of TGH, CV tuned, you just run face first into a clusterfuck, right click harder and wreck hell. Or you play an assassin who comes with mid 400 HP, relatively low TGH and comes with really good mobility, you avoid attention at all cost and pick things off that are caught out of position. The thing with assassin builds is that you have to AVOID getting yourself in an outnumbered fight at all cost, as soon as three or more enemies show up and look at you funny, you either get the hell out of there within seconds or you are toast, and that is part of what makes assassin builds so entertaining to play, it's a thrilling experience and requires a certain level of finesse, unlike with tank, which is entertaining mainly for the ability to not give a fuck.

Of course, there is also the 3rd type, which is I-DONT-KNOW-WHAT-IM-DOING-SO-IM-JUST-GONNA-RUN-IN-FACEFIRST-AND-RIGHT-CLICK-HARDER, sadly, due to the laggy nature of CBEN population, the sheer number of melee players that are in CBEN and some of the bot abilities, they often get away with this kind of nonsense, and it's quite sad really.
Back to top Go down
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

School Elisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Elisa   School Elisa EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:12 am

I don't believe assassin type work well anymore.
1: if they are not zero, they are air; can't touch them
2: only arty players left are excellent arty players, you need to be extraordinary with extraordinary assassin bot to get them
3: you rely on luck to have any target to kill (dumb player spawning as prey and that zero haven't got to them yet)
4: zero kill you

I was going to say more, but it will just turn into the same old "we hate zero" discussion eventually; so, I will quit the discussion here.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

School Elisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Elisa   School Elisa EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:22 am

dat EX Tune... QQ
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

School Elisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Elisa   School Elisa EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:28 am

With assassins, patience is arguably the most important thing to have. Even with Zero around, even with so few Arts around, there are still opportunities and there always will. Hell, even Air have to land sometimes, and some of them do that when they go back to farm trees, those are the best times to pop out and claim your prize. You might have to wait as long as half a match, but knowing patience and knowing your timing really pays off.

And also, as said, there are far too many hurr durr melees in CBEN at the moment, the sea of melees and Zeros often causes the arena matches to become highly chaotic, defense lines shattered, people getting spawn camped, etc etc etc, these things can very much work to assassins' favours and provide them with the opportunities they need.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

School Elisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Elisa   School Elisa EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:50 am

It sounds like we are not talking about Elisa at all.

It doesn't take long for people who use her to understand that she NEEDS broad radar.
It's not because Zero exist. It's because the enemy team exists and Elisa is sub par when compared to other melee top gold moes.

If she was like Kuten, Broad radar would be preference, since Kuten attacks are easy to use, she can easily get Red tier boost run, tune the weapon, have at least 1 buckler, around 29 str, and doesn't need aura stat boost. As long as you know where to go, look at the radar, see and know where most of the enemies are (see potential trouble for you since those are usually on middle~front line, know where your targets usually are) and know which routers to take, only bad luck can ruin your run.

Though mostly what makes Elisa sub par is that she can't get as many things as other bots can easily get, her weapon has several flaws and in many cases, people end up being Aura dependent to reach high stats (or get high tier boost run).

You either are a lagass or you have to learn how to play with her and actually know what the hell you are doing, still, due to her flaws, broad radar ends up being something that you really need (don't forget about how she has to recharge her aura with Chivalry Slash).

BTW, slow tunes helps her a lot. One of the things that it helps with is by covering the sword combo flaws (like how it can knockback people in the middle of your combo, helping them escape).

Glad tunes should be good, but don't think of that to cover up the knockback flaw. If the knockback happens during aura mode for example and it's during the first slash of the click (she slashes twice per click while in aura), she might not move forward during the second slash, so even with more range and speed, she won't catch up because the melee mechanics make her do the second slash where she did and hit with the first slash.

Still, Glad tunes theoretically help her due to her combo having a nice number of hits. I just say theoretically because I still haven't got to try those tunes on Elisa, and so I don't want to make someone else's words my own.

BTW, great tunes with plenty of free slots? Not even 1 basic weapon tune?

Edit: Patience, yes.

Oh, and 1 good map to train using assassins happen to have cacti, bad for buckler builds. Not to mention buckler build gives you no means to defend yourself after you use Chivalry Slash.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

School Elisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Elisa   School Elisa EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:04 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:

Eh, do u mistake mine with tat guy's build, i tuned chivalry slash and mainly spam it. Blame the ex tune set for those great tune btw(already spent high tune set and i dont think there's much diff between them, only 2str lower but 50 higher HP)

Stickboy wrote:
dat EX Tune... QQ

QQ moar #em0
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

School Elisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Elisa   School Elisa EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:37 pm

fhoeng wrote:
I don't believe assassin type work well anymore.

Obviously you haven't been playing in the high-ranked rooms. Assassins are about the only way to take out Resha. If they spot you, you get lanced, they close the range while using meluc, and then you get hammered to death with their... ahem... rod. The only way to kill em is to surprise em and wipe em out before they can react. The only way to do that is to use an assassin build.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

School Elisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Elisa   School Elisa EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:00 pm

tggt wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:

Eh, do u mistake mine with tat guy's build, i tuned chivalry slash and mainly spam it. Blame the ex tune set for those great tune btw(already spent high tune set and i dont think there's much diff between them, only 2str lower but 50 higher HP)

Stickboy wrote:
dat EX Tune... QQ

QQ moar #em0
Spoiler:
dat EX Tunes... QQ

Btw, you tuned her exactly the way you last planned?
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

School Elisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Elisa   School Elisa EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:14 pm

Stickboy wrote:

dat EX Tunes... QQ

Btw, you tuned her exactly the way you last planned?

Yep, even if it not work, i will keep her for show.
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

School Elisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Elisa   School Elisa EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:17 pm

Was CosmiCalc updated? I checked earlier, and it didn't seem like it had a lot of the new stuff.
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

School Elisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Elisa   School Elisa EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:48 pm

GGs on Elisa is like doing the same on Vanguards, you're done once you run out of buff ammo.

Assassin melee really pays off the player and team because can inflict serious damage and frags at 0 cost, also bonus points if you tune up in such a way that lets you kill or cripple other melees (but don't put your money into doing significant damage to fag melee laggers and Eris).
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

School Elisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Elisa   School Elisa EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:32 pm

IncuSlave wrote:
Was CosmiCalc updated? I checked earlier, and it didn't seem like it had a lot of the new stuff.
For School Elisa you don't need it to be updated, since you can just use a regular Elisa with all stock parts (this is, stock BS). And it's the same for most, except Kuten that is holding a 0 cost part.

I wouldn't tune double GG on the sword, but that's just me.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

School Elisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Elisa   School Elisa EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:43 pm

Another thing that makes Elisa weak is the part where she can't melee after using the Chivalry Slash. Which is kind of a retarded idea comparing to Eris, Eris can still melee after unleashing her attack from Darkness Hide.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

School Elisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Elisa   School Elisa EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:11 pm

reVelske wrote:
There are really only two successful ways to approach melee builds TBH. You either be a tank, pump HP above 600 (or something lower but are much harder to hit, such as Kuten and MBG, whose fast-moving attacks help them survive), lots of TGH, CV tuned, you just run face first into a clusterfuck, right click harder and wreck hell. Or you play an assassin who comes with mid 400 HP, relatively low TGH and comes with really good mobility, you avoid attention at all cost and pick things off that are caught out of position. The thing with assassin builds is that you have to AVOID getting yourself in an outnumbered fight at all cost, as soon as three or more enemies show up and look at you funny, you either get the hell out of there within seconds or you are toast, and that is part of what makes assassin builds so entertaining to play, it's a thrilling experience and requires a certain level of finesse, unlike with tank, which is entertaining mainly for the ability to not give a fuck.

Of course, there is also the 3rd type, which is I-DONT-KNOW-WHAT-IM-DOING-SO-IM-JUST-GONNA-RUN-IN-FACEFIRST-AND-RIGHT-CLICK-HARDER, sadly, due to the laggy nature of CBEN population, the sheer number of melee players that are in CBEN and some of the bot abilities, they often get away with this kind of nonsense, and it's quite sad really.

well written

id like to add gimicky melees
elisa is one of them, as she can be a VERY good bot to get enemy melees away from your teammates
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School Elisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Elisa   School Elisa Empty

Back to top Go down

School Elisa
Page 1 of 1