Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Immortal?

Go down 
+2
reVelske
darboy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
darboy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
darboy

Male Posts : 122

Immortal? Empty
PostSubject: Immortal?   Immortal? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:36 am

I heard rumors about a particular Eris that is unkillable.
No names mentioned.
Infact they claimed that the tgh (which is 40) adds more hp than damage it recieves.
therefore, who ever hits it
it will gain a lot of hp to cover its hits.
Infact i have no clue how he manipulated the stun regain.

Thus he made an immortal Eris.

Can anyone elaborate on how is this possible?
Or are there ways to kill it.
Rememember: TGH 40 - Stun Regain.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

Immortal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal?   Immortal? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:47 am

Stun Regain doesn't work that way, so you've been misinformed.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

Immortal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal?   Immortal? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:04 pm

Seeing as even a 40 TGH - Stun Regain Daed cannot heal more damage than it takes unless the attacks hit multiple times very quickly (Haku tornadoes, Winberrl AM), the rumors you've heard are probably untrue.

That's also only if CV is in effect.
Back to top Go down
darboy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
darboy

Male Posts : 122

Immortal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal?   Immortal? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:28 pm

Oh thank goodness. so TGH basically just makes less stun...

Hmmm... oh well...thread has been solved..
looks like Eris is just an OP bastard.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

Immortal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal?   Immortal? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:30 pm

Afaik Eris has that one special skill tree that makes her specialize in HP regeneration? M/b these skills in combination with Stun Regain?
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

Immortal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal?   Immortal? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:46 pm

darboy wrote:
Oh thank goodness. so TGH basically just makes less stun...

Hmmm... oh well...thread has been solved..
looks like Eris is just an OP bastard.

toughness increases the amount of damage it takes to stun you, and it increases the amount you are being healed by stun regain

the maximum amount of heal you can get at any given level is roughly half the amount of damage you need to be stunned. the only way to recieve more healing then damage would be paralyze tuned main weapons and weapons with special stunning properties.

all this requires crimson veil to be active (or maybe superarmor)
dont forget that 40 toughness also makes it really hard to stun your bot in the first place, which actually reduces the value of crimson veil and stun regain for many playstyles.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

Immortal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal?   Immortal? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:39 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Afaik Eris has that one special skill tree that makes her specialize in HP regeneration? M/b these skills in combination with Stun Regain?

naaaa...
only if that Eris is using the X-blade attack... and it have cooldown....

probably a lag user or dunno... but I have used that Eris in arena and u get killed before u can use the X blade 3 times (that will heal 150 hp) (Im talking about rush like a tank)

but... if people is smart (or troll) all those EX tunes will go to ZEROs!!! (My GS Eris is at 550hp at this moment, don't worry that is the not OP version, the Cloak Version have more than enought OP skill to add EX tunes on her)

I can say that this GS Eris is almost inmortal but in Arkantus, where u can spam the X Blade without being attacked by 10 ERis, 15 Reshas, 20 Seraps, 30 A chans... etc.... xD!
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Immortal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal?   Immortal? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:32 pm

Aurum_Sol wrote:

dont forget that 40 toughness also makes it really hard to stun your bot in the first place, which actually reduces the value of crimson veil and stun regain for many playstyles.

You still get stunned a pretty decent amount. I personally feel the purpose of 40 TGH isn't the less stun, but rather the damage reduction. Melee has 100% stun, but I sure do enjoy taking 15 damage from a Vanguard. For that reason, I usually only 40 TGH if I'm planning a CV/Stun Regain build.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

Immortal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal?   Immortal? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:37 pm

from what i played till now, which includes 40 tough crim veil stun regain build, i will not longer consider it an option

its not reliable and tanking damage worked MUCH better with 30 toughness on the same bot
why? because its low enough to actually have the chance to activate crimson veil before my >720< hp run out -.-
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Immortal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal?   Immortal? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:41 pm

I personally have no problem getting CV to proc on my 40 TGH-CV-Stun Regain provided I don't run into the middle of the PS in a 30v30.

In today's meta of ZERO + AIR bots (or what it was last I played, back when the Mega was in its second week), it's obviously not as viable as it was before, but it can still work decently.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

Immortal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal?   Immortal? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:48 pm

actually, the only times i got it to work reliably with 40 toughness was to either run into enemy powerspot with at least 20vs20 people or run into the enemys spawnpoint when its EXTREMELY crowded

all my testing made me consider that revenge tunes AND stun regain work entirely different on ART bots, but then again, if crim veil activates once, it usually works up the point that the bot becomes unkillable because it constantly heals more than it takes as damage for whatever reason (i mean sometimes without the help of things like spikebits or drawguns)
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Immortal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal?   Immortal? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 5:02 pm

Aurum_Sol wrote:
actually, the only times i got it to work reliably with 40 toughness was to either run into enemy powerspot with at least 20vs20 people or run into the enemys spawnpoint when its EXTREMELY crowded)

:yahoming hahahaha I aways do that with whatever I play (lnd, airs, sup, arts, zeros) with whatever TGH lol...

but yes with current metagame the TGH only works for damage reduction.... A nuke or Aila/Eris stun combos will stun u no matter your TGH.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

Immortal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal?   Immortal? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 5:07 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
Aurum_Sol wrote:
actually, the only times i got it to work reliably with 40 toughness was to either run into enemy powerspot with at least 20vs20 people or run into the enemys spawnpoint when its EXTREMELY crowded)

:yahoming hahahaha I aways do that with whatever I play (lnd, airs, sup, arts, zeros) with whatever TGH lol...

but yes with current metagame the TGH only works for damage reduction.... A nuke or Aila/Eris stun combos will stun u no matter your TGH.

your playstyle is considerably different from mine, you are only going to feed no matter what and you are saved by the bot you are using.

the whole purpose of my bot on the other hand is soaking up as much damage as possible to make sure the enemy team is distracted long enough to give my team an advantage

also: a resha vox altus is one of the few things that can actually activate my crimson veil revenge - but only if its the first hit my bot recieves, because else it will NOT deal enough damage to stun in the first place
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Immortal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal?   Immortal? EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:31 am

yes my friend added the CV to his A chan, it helps him to avoid the ¨jumps¨ stun of the nuke and he can fly away... normaly when I get the nuke and Im rusing into they base I will be killed by the team casue all thas stun jumps from the Nuke makes u an easy tarjet (like an idiot duck!!!)

for me what have always worked it just the TGH (30) + Stun Regain, it reduces the damage, makes u a little harder to be stun and stun regain heals u.... I have the same build (one patty lg) with the CV and it has not worked as I would like... but I know it works a lot for a lot of ppls! I believe its because my gameplay, no matter what I use I will die in the rush... so the CV will not realy works I will rush-kill-die no matter what buff I use.

Oh, I have raise my GS Eris to 28 tgh and now she is suviving a lot more... now I can see that the GS build is working!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Immortal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal?   Immortal? Empty

Back to top Go down

Immortal?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com