Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Renny Lop RS: AM3 x2? o.o; +Potential build for her anyways.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Verdandi
Newcomer
Newcomer
Verdandi

Female Posts : 13

Renny Lop RS: AM3 x2? o.o; +Potential build for her anyways. Empty
PostSubject: Renny Lop RS: AM3 x2? o.o; +Potential build for her anyways.   Renny Lop RS: AM3 x2? o.o; +Potential build for her anyways. EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:31 pm

So that thar wing gara looked appealing and I rolled it 5 times, nabbed a Renny Lop RS. Then I saw that if I got lucky enough to get another gold I'd get Elisalotte at some point for free. I was lucky enough to roll gold again, but it was another Renny Lop RS.

Basically, I'm wondering if some sort of alpha striking hopper with two of her AM3s would work out? I've never done an alpha striking build on anything before, and for now I've been using a scouter rifle+a single AM3 on her. Either way, I've liked playing Renny thus far and want to build her up somehow.

So far I've shoved 3 High Run Alphas in her legs, and my plan for cartridges is as follows:

6x Capacity
Short Boost
Quick Land
Sword Guard or Moving Burst
Broad Radar

I have access to ballista shooters, handy bazookas, scouter rifles, handy magnums, and another Renny AM3 as far as weaponry goes, but I could always try to get more stuff.

Anyways, other than knowing I want at least 32 walk I'm kind of lost here. Any suggestions/guidance would be appreciated? @_@

Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Renny Lop RS: AM3 x2? o.o; +Potential build for her anyways.   Renny Lop RS: AM3 x2? o.o; +Potential build for her anyways. EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:36 pm

I'd do 2x Clearance on her LG, and on any hopper tbh. Try to fit it into your build if possible. Does she not have Quickjump? If she does, you seriously should try and make sure to take it. It's one of her main seleling points. Shortboost/Quickjump/Quickland, Broad Radar, and rest into capa is a standard build. Stun Regain too if you can fit it. Her arm setup is decent enough, as her peircegun arm is really nice. I suggest G.Force Beta + High Air Force on it.
Back to top Go down
Verdandi
Newcomer
Newcomer
Verdandi

PostSubject: Re: Renny Lop RS: AM3 x2? o.o; +Potential build for her anyways.   Renny Lop RS: AM3 x2? o.o; +Potential build for her anyways. EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:47 pm

I've never actually played a hopper either, for the record, so I wasn't sure about the benefits of quick jump with it. But ah. Alright then, change the "sword guard or moving burst" part to quick jump. And if it fits decently enough, I'll switch out one of the capacity carts for stun regain. I've never used that either, is the hp regain really that notable? I guess alpha striking is out too, with all of those cartridges used.

Also oh, I remember reading about those revenge things, looks like a chore to farm but I'll get on that. I intend to use all remaining slots to tune walk and tec, but I wonder if it's worth it tuning main weapon mods on the arms? Wouldn't have a clue what to get there either. Sorry for having so many random questions, this is my first time intending to try and see a build all the way through, rather than just sticking stats I like on things.

Edit: Oh yeah, what's a good booster to use? I do have a second Renny booster naturally, though I do think it looks a bit weird using two. Currently I've stuck an accel saber booster on.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Renny Lop RS: AM3 x2? o.o; +Potential build for her anyways.   Renny Lop RS: AM3 x2? o.o; +Potential build for her anyways. EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:17 pm

froglander booster if your going to heavily tune her

rennys booster if fine for looks, but statwise its totally crappy
Back to top Go down
Verdandi
Newcomer
Newcomer
Verdandi

PostSubject: Re: Renny Lop RS: AM3 x2? o.o; +Potential build for her anyways.   Renny Lop RS: AM3 x2? o.o; +Potential build for her anyways. EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 3:41 pm

3-year necro, but definitely on topic! I got bored and decided to download the game when a friend mentioned it.

How does this look? 10 cost left over, I guess to go to walk or tec? I'm also not entirely certain about the arm tunes, actually.Does it look alright, could it be more efficient? Is there still a way to obtain a Radiant Shield, by the way?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Renny Lop RS: AM3 x2? o.o; +Potential build for her anyways.   Renny Lop RS: AM3 x2? o.o; +Potential build for her anyways. EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 4:43 pm

Obtain Blast Guard.
Back to top Go down
Verdandi
Newcomer
Newcomer
Verdandi

PostSubject: Re: Renny Lop RS: AM3 x2? o.o; +Potential build for her anyways.   Renny Lop RS: AM3 x2? o.o; +Potential build for her anyways. EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:46 pm

Traded stun regain for blast guard, used last 10 cost on a bit extra rapid.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Renny Lop RS: AM3 x2? o.o; +Potential build for her anyways.   Renny Lop RS: AM3 x2? o.o; +Potential build for her anyways. EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 8:47 pm

no you still have stun regain there. you got rid of quick land instead, which you really need, and is more expensive so you won't get that extra rapid.

I'd suggest dropping the buckler for a handheld. You can get more stats or just get raw HP(421, while amusing, is not very much these days) and you probably want an anti-homing bit as well. Or you can go negative STR.

You don't even have moving burst, so I'm not really sure what the point of having 2 arms is. You're better off just making one arm very strong instead of having 2 weaker arms that you can't use at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Renny Lop RS: AM3 x2? o.o; +Potential build for her anyways.   Renny Lop RS: AM3 x2? o.o; +Potential build for her anyways. Empty

Back to top Go down

Renny Lop RS: AM3 x2? o.o; +Potential build for her anyways.
Page 1 of 1