Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

*** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***

Go down 
+14
Leixous
LS3
dsp
SuperNova.pt
ziix
Afterburner
CapeMike
thehellamireading
GA-45
Akhenderson
TheFool_
Dune
IncuSlave
Alpherior
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

Male Posts : 459

*** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:01 pm

@GA-45 wrote:
kay. ;3

Hey Alpherior!
do you have a Maril March, Zero Saber or Thoarla for sale?
just wondering.

You cannot bazaar Zero Saber and Thoarla, but you actually can sell Maril March... But it would be about 195k, seeing as its somewhat of a more rare bot seeing as it isn't actually UC.

@CapeMike wrote:
I may need some of those Rainbow Chips...I'm short 6-8 of them for a Revenge: Clearance tune.... Smile

Seeing as bazaar didn't happen on the 31st, I'll have more Rainbows, so yes, I will be able to give you 8 for 55k.

galaxina wrote:
Wait, so you are saying there is no bazaar today?

So when is it going to be then?

I really don't know, but I assume it'll be next Saturday or the Saturday after tops. Until then This thread will remain the bazaar thread for the next upcomming bazaar, and I will need to update my lists when it comes near, too.
Back to top Go down
Afterburner
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Afterburner

Male Posts : 250

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:10 pm

Don't you have teardrop glasses for sale?
Back to top Go down
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:47 pm

@Afterburner wrote:
Don't you have teardrop glasses for sale?

I don't actually have any of my own yet, although I've friend-rewarded people three times now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:54 am

I just read your negotiation post and I think I may have made a bit of a miscommunication.

My Challe-Lotto Cubes are all BETA ones, not ALPHA ones. Sorry I didn't mention this before. Will this affect anything with the deal or not? If so, I think I can throw in some more UC and/or up to 4 Star Coins to cover it, if its okay.

Also I was wondering. Do you have the Robots, Toybox Girl, Vector Eagle or Vector Raid, or Koko-Gaap? If you do, are any of them tradeable, and if they are, how much are you willing to give for them? I'll see what I can give if they are(I even have some RT to give for them, though not really that much).
Back to top Go down
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:59 am

galaxina wrote:
I just read your negotiation post and I think I may have made a bit of a miscommunication.

My Challe-Lotto Cubes are all BETA ones, not ALPHA ones. Sorry I didn't mention this before. Will this affect anything with the deal or not? If so, I think I can throw in some more UC and/or up to 4 Star Coins to cover it, if its okay.

Also I was wondering. Do you have the Robots, Toybox Girl, Vector Eagle or Vector Raid, or Koko-Gaap? If you do, are any of them tradeable, and if they are, how much are you willing to give for them? I'll see what I can give if they are(I even have some RT to give for them, though not really that much).

The short answer to most of what you just asked and may ask in the future is "virtually only UC content is bazaarable." I do have Koko Gaap though, which is bazaarable, and the deal is only affected by slight UC differences. Also, you can't bazaar Star Coins either, sadly. I would buy them if I could. If you're actually willing to buy things in RT however, I could give you everything you needed for just that instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:24 am

I only have 15 RT right now, and 121,000 UC, and those Three BETA Challe-Lotto cubes to trade. I haven't attended the Bazaar's yet and I am not sure about all that is bazaar-able or not. I am willing to make it 95K UC instead though, like you asked.
However, I still think that I can make a good deal with you for what I want. I've got some things you wanted, and a considerable amount of UC too. Dunno if you want my RT, but I suppose I can pay that too.

But you said you will give Koko Gaap? What variant is she in (normal dress, school swimsuit, etc). How much are you willing to sell her for?

Also are you still wanting my Challe-Lotto Cubes, even though they are BETA and not ALPHA? I also have some normal Lotto Cubes that I haven't opened (3 of them as well to be exact), but they are [SP] and not [IT]. The Challe-Lotto Cubes are also [SP], but that's the kind you said you wanted. Is that okay though?

I think we can settle on a good deal still.

Last edited by galaxina on Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:07 pm

Alph, do you have 3s Large Bazookas? (Tuned and untuned)
Back to top Go down
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:05 pm

@galaxina

I have a Koko Gaap with pink hair (not sure if it's bazaarable) and one with blonde hair, and yes, I am aware that they are Beta Cubes -- I adjusted the UC payment from 90k to 95k. I'd buy the [SP] Lotto Cubes but sadly they are not bazaarable. I don't think I'll need the RT, so basically just look at the negotiations list to see what prices would be now.

@ziix

I actually just tuned one, but I'm currently using it. If I have one to spare I'll tell you in the thread here.
Back to top Go down
GA-45
GA-45

Male Posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:10 pm

how do you sell/buy things with RT?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:28 pm

Didn't know the [SP] normal Lotto Cubes aren't bazaarable and its only the [IT] ones. Well I guess I'll just open them all myself then, (I was actually saving them for you until I found out about this).

I want the Blonde Haired Koko Gaap more. Also is she not in the School Swimsuit and is in the normal outfit? Because I do not want the School Swimsuit one. If so, I'll take the pink one if you can bazaar her, but the normal outfit, Blonde Hair works best for me, if that is the one you have.

Also I looked at the negotiation.
Okay, my 120,000 UC and 3 Beta Challe-Lotto Cubes for your Lily Rain acc, Nekomimi Ears, Witch Hat, and Koko Gaap.
Well that seems fair enough. I agree on this deal, and I have enough to afford it. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you next bazaar.
Back to top Go down
GA-45
GA-45

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:37 pm

galaxina wrote:

I want the Blonde Haired Koko Gaap more. Also is she not in the School Swimsuit and is in the normal outfit? Because I do not want the School Swimsuit one. If so, I'll take the pink one if you can bazaar her, but the normal outfit, Blonde Hair works best for me, if that is the one you have.
r.

I have the normal Koko Gaap with blonde hair... chibi right?
just in case Alpherior doesn't have it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:00 pm

@GA-45 wrote:

You'd give someone something for 1 UC during bazaar and they charge RT to your account or do something like giving you a UGC card code.

galaxina wrote:
Didn't know the [SP] normal Lotto Cubes aren't bazaarable and its only the [IT] ones. Well I guess I'll just open them all myself then, (I was actually saving them for you until I found out about this).

Also I looked at the negotiation.
Okay, my 120,000 UC and 3 Beta Challe-Lotto Cubes for your Lily Rain acc, Nekomimi Ears, Witch Hat, and Koko Gaap.
Well that seems fair enough. I agree on this deal, and I have enough to afford it. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you next bazaar.

It has no swimsuit, and yeah, I doubt the pink haired one is bazaarable even. Okay, done deal then. If it is, it would probably be about 100k or more though... Seeing as its only garapon obtainable.

Also, GA-45, yeah, I have about 56.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:18 pm

So, have we received confirmation that the next Bazaar is tomorrow or not?
Back to top Go down
GA-45
GA-45

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:46 pm

@Alpherior wrote:
@GA-45 wrote:

You'd give someone something for 1 UC during bazaar and they charge RT to your account or do something like giving you a UGC card code.
Okay, Thanks... have you ever had any problems with someone not paying?

@Alpherior wrote:

It has no swimsuit, and yeah, I doubt the pink haired one is bazaarable even. Okay, done deal then. If it is, it would probably be about 100k or more though... Seeing as its only garapon obtainable.

Also, GA-45, yeah, I have about 56.

O_O That's allot. I only have 1....

galaxina wrote:
So, have we received confirmation that the next Bazaar is tomorrow or not?

I think I heard someone say its going to be on the 21 or 28... I can't remember which one. :\
Back to top Go down
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:10 pm

I haven't heard any confirmation on any dates at all. I've actually asked GM Ramune -- first time he just does an emoticon, second time someone ELSE asks and he says there is no schedule at all, third time I say I'd like it to be this Saturday and he bitches about me nagging him, fourth time, the next day, I ask if they've planned any bazaars and he kicks me out of the irc channel. He probably wouldn't like that I said he goes to the irc channel #Cosmicbreak but fuck that.
Back to top Go down
SuperNova.pt
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SuperNova.pt

Male Posts : 624

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:32 am

You still have the 6 boost elements available?

Eventually I'll need some materials to make a hight capa tune, I need to confirm which

Back to top Go down
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:26 pm

@SuperNova.pt wrote:
You still have the 6 boost elements available?

Eventually I'll need some materials to make a hight capa tune, I need to confirm which

SURE DO BRO.

Come back with exact numbers of what you'll need (if I have less than what you need I can get more unless its Rainbow Chips), and per element it will be 15k (I think... Is that too much? Is that too little? I don't know).
Back to top Go down
SuperNova.pt
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SuperNova.pt

Male Posts : 624

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:56 pm

I need 200 Prism Glass, 350 Power Amps and 300 Engine Shaft

I usually buy the elements for a price between 25k-28k... will be a fair price for each.
Back to top Go down
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:13 pm

@SuperNova.pt wrote:
I need 200 Prism Glass, 350 Power Amps and 300 Engine Shaft

I usually buy the elements for a price between 25k-28k... will be a fair price for each.

200 Prism Glass, 350 Power Amps, 300 Engine Shafts, 6 Boost Elements = ~550k

I respect your honesty here with the elements though, so I'm gonna give you a discount to the price of 500k.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:11 pm

Recently I just got two [IT] Lucky Cubes BETA. This is the [IT] Lucky Cubes, which you said are bazaar-able.

Are you willing to add anything to our negotiation, or maybe reduce the price now if I add them in? I'll save them for you.
Back to top Go down
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:46 pm

galaxina wrote:
Recently I just got two [IT] Lucky Cubes BETA. This is the [IT] Lucky Cubes, which you said are bazaar-able.

Are you willing to add anything to our negotiation, or maybe reduce the price now if I add them in? I'll save them for you.

I believe I mentioned this elsewhere, sorry -- I cannot accept [IT] Lucky Cube BETAs. The drops they have are exclusively tune mats, sadly. Try selling them yourself for a cheap price and make some UC with it maybe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:12 pm

@Alpherior wrote:
I believe I mentioned this elsewhere, sorry -- I cannot accept [IT] Lucky Cube BETAs. The drops they have are exclusively tune mats, sadly. Try selling them yourself for a cheap price and make some UC with it maybe.

That's okay. I suppose I can do that.

Well our original deal is still on right? I still haven't spent the 120,000 UC and I still have those other Cubes ready. Its still here for next bazaar

Also I must tell you this, but it isn't confirmed yet.
Someone on Deviant Art said she might be able to offer me a better deal for Koko Gaap. However, he hasn't completely confirmed it yet. I'll let you know if this other person goes through with it or not, and then I suppose I won't need to buy Koko from you then.
Back to top Go down
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:03 pm

galaxina wrote:
@Alpherior wrote:

That's okay. I suppose I can do that.

Well our original deal is still on right? I still haven't spent the 120,000 UC and I still have those other Cubes ready. Its still here for next bazaar

Also I must tell you this, but it isn't confirmed yet.
Someone on Deviant Art said she might be able to offer me a better deal for Koko Gaap. However, he hasn't completely confirmed it yet. I'll let you know if this other person goes through with it or not, and then I suppose I won't need to buy Koko from you then.

Our original deal is all still on, yes. Also, whatever he offers you I'll offer you it for 2k less.
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:13 pm

>selling koko gaap
this I don't even.

Hey alph, got an [Ro] cube a day ago from the gara, if you get a sushi acc dunno if it's a fair trade.
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Male Posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:12 pm

Are you willing to trade for rainbow chipz? I'm kinda broke now. But if there's anything you want I'll gladly trade for chips. :V
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

*** Alpherior's April 21 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: General :: Bazaar-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum hosting  | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com