Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Extreme Apology.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
FlyingRep
FlyingRep

Male Posts : 50

The Extreme Apology. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Extreme Apology.   The Extreme Apology. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:48 am

Internet is payed by the month. God forbid you actually know what it's like to be me. You should all be grateful of what you have. A family, healthy life, entertainment. Just be glad you all are alive. I may be the next man the cemetery needs to pick up.
Back to top Go down
thehellamireading
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
thehellamireading

PostSubject: Re: The Extreme Apology.   The Extreme Apology. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:49 am

stop playing cosmic break go get a job , if you are going to die why are you still infront of the computer
Back to top Go down
FlyingRep
FlyingRep

PostSubject: Re: The Extreme Apology.   The Extreme Apology. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:50 am

Because i have nothing better to do and i do have a job.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: The Extreme Apology.   The Extreme Apology. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:50 am

@FlyingRep wrote:
Internet is payed by the month. God forbid you actually know what it's like to be me. You should all be grateful of what you have. A family, healthy life, entertainment. Just be glad you all are alive. I may be the next man the cemetery needs to pick up.
THEN FUCKING DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

Get another job.

EDIT: I'm not quite sure why you think we should all pity you. As I said before, everyone here probably has shit that goes on in their life. I know I sure do. What makes you so goddamn special?

Last edited by Suki_Eve on Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: The Extreme Apology.   The Extreme Apology. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:51 am

@thehellamireading wrote:
^
This guy's name says it all already okay
Back to top Go down
thehellamireading
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
thehellamireading

PostSubject: Re: The Extreme Apology.   The Extreme Apology. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:51 am

so you are just here asking for pity when people beat your ass up and get emotional then cry your ass out blaming other people?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: The Extreme Apology.   The Extreme Apology. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:52 am

I deem this gay and unfunny lock now.
Back to top Go down
FlyingRep
FlyingRep

PostSubject: Re: The Extreme Apology.   The Extreme Apology. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:53 am

@boytitan2 wrote:
I deem this gay and unfunny lock now.

May be the greatest thing said on this thread. Wise man.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: The Extreme Apology.   The Extreme Apology. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:54 am

@FlyingRep wrote:

Hey bro.

If internet is monthly.

And health insurance is monthly.

I would rather take health insurance than internet.

Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: The Extreme Apology.   The Extreme Apology. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:55 am

or health care, I suppose you probably have those in your country ?
Back to top Go down
FlyingRep
FlyingRep

PostSubject: Re: The Extreme Apology.   The Extreme Apology. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:57 am

@Mew wrote:
Hey bro.

If internet is montly.

Just saying.

So many things wrong with that statement.

LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW LOCK NOW
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: The Extreme Apology.   The Extreme Apology. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:57 am

whatever, have fun fucking dying. you're not a badass for ignoring your disease, and i severely doubt you will even put in the effort to work up the money to treat it. i have no qualms admitting i am legitimately worried about your wellbeing (but not really you as a person), and it pisses me off to see you just throwing your goddamn life away like this. you have no excuse to just let yourself rot like this, and i hope you grow the fuck up and do something about it. you have the mental wellbeing to get a job (some would disagree), and i doubt you have a criminal record of any kind, either. at the very worst you can get a job at mcdonalds. even if it does cost three million, you can start some sort of motion if you're feeling lucky.

RIP, nice knowing you, thanks for being too fucking stubborn, i guess.

At least take a fucking walk.

Last edited by Malphes on Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

@Retrias wrote:
or health care, I suppose you probably have those in your country ?
He lives in California, or so he says.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

@Mew wrote:
@FlyingRep wrote:

Hey bro.

If internet is monthly.

Just saying.

Think health care costs more Actually Im pretty sure.

Any ways LOCK THIS FAGGOTORY NOW YOUR TITAN DEMANDS IT. The original poster just requested lock. LOCK. Its not entertaining this is sheer and utter stupidity.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

@FlyingRep wrote:

A family,I don't quite have that.

A healthy life,define healthy,also,I deserve it because I put in the effort to maintain one.

Entertainment,Oh please.I'm still in the process of building a computer,you won't die from lack of entertainment,not so fast.

Be glad that you all are alive> Why should you be glad that you're alive?
Back to top Go down
thehellamireading
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
thehellamireading

PostSubject: Re: The Extreme Apology.   The Extreme Apology. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:58 am

so thats it? pathetic , have fun "dying' if that even actually is true
Back to top Go down
FlyingRep
FlyingRep

PostSubject: Re: The Extreme Apology.   The Extreme Apology. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:59 am

I'm not ignoring it. There's nothing i can do about it. Emphasis on the word dying, seemshow none of you know the meaning of the word life.

@Nisa wrote:

@FlyingRep wrote:

A family,I don't quite have that.

A healthy life,define healthy,also,I deserve it because I put in the effort to maintain one.

Entertainment,Oh please.I'm still in the process of building a computer,you won't die from lack of entertainment,not so fast.

Be glad that you all are alive> Why should you be glad that you're alive?

Theres no reason to be glad of something your losing.
Back to top Go down
Senhime
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Senhime

Male Posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: The Extreme Apology.   The Extreme Apology. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:01 am

Hoookay, enuff of this entertainment
Lock.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: The Extreme Apology.   The Extreme Apology. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:01 am

@FlyingRep wrote:
I'm not ignoring it. There's nothing i can do about it. Emphasis on the word dying, seemshow none of you know the meaning of the word life.
I know goddamn well what the meaning life has, and that's exactly why you're pissing me off. You're goddamn pathetic and I'm not going to sugarcoat this shit for you. Go get a goddamn job, get your stupid ass checked up, and at least live for a few more months, even if it is in a hospital. At least that way you can say you tried to avoid dying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Extreme Apology.   The Extreme Apology. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Extreme Apology.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Forum Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com