Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resha Build

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

Resha Build Empty
PostSubject: Resha Build   Resha Build EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:43 pm

As most of you already know, I'm fairly new at this game. I'm still attempting to get the hang of certain in-game features, and tuning seems to be one of (if not the) most important sub-components of this game. So, after doing some research into breakpoints, I decided I wanted to try and tune a bot. I didn't want it to be a bot that I planned on having a lot of play time with, as screwing it up could have disastrous consequences. I chose Resha, because

1) It really doesn't matter what you do with her, she's so ridiculously OP
2)I have no desire to use an OP bot while learning the nuances of the game, so she's essentially expendable

Then I found out about CosmiCalc, and I decided I'd give it a dry run. I kept Resha as the focus of my tuning experiment, more for the fact that I had already started down that path than for any other truly valid reason. I still have a few questions, but this is what I came up with.

Spoiler:

This build is tentative. I focused on hitting the WLK and TGH breakpoints more than maximizing the TEC, because I still have a few questions that I'd like to get answered before I finalize my ideas. That, and her ranged techniques are already superbly broken.

Questions

1) What determines the power of lock-on sub weapons?
2) Apparently there was a port from CBJP that upped all WLK breakpoints by 1, but people still reference the breakpoints from the previous set when making or critiquing builds that people put forward. Which set of Breakpoints is functional currently?
3) People talk about lock-ons only alerting people when they're really close behind you. Is this true?

Thank you for any and all answers.
Back to top Go down
donggyu
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Resha Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resha Build   Resha Build EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:20 pm

A melee Resha build is probably what you're looking for then. Why not?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Resha Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resha Build   Resha Build EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:36 pm

1. It would obviously depend on the type of weapon, but you can usually use the typical common sense of "projectile = tec, melee = str". Only subweapon I can think of that breaks that is Siryu Fujinken (str/sword type projectile with shell-based (still str?) splash).

2. The data was misinterpreted, breakpoints below 20 were affected.

3. If you mean main weapon, no. If you mean subweapon I wouldn't even worry about it because only some even give the lockon, and even then you'd need to be at such a short range it'd already be obvious.

Also, some problems I see with your build:

1. No revenge tunes.

2. No weapon tunes.

3. Resha easily has the capacity for 40 tec 30+ wlk.

4. Soul Eater's one of the most worthless carts in the game. imo sniper sight's pretty far down there too. Swap those for your last two capacity carts.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

Resha Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resha Build   Resha Build EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:07 am

- high boost beta reduces wlk
- high run beta reduces tec
- high tgh beta reduces wlk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content