Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Anti-homing vs Resha

Go down 
+7
Astral_Dono
Sladezero
IncuSlave
Stickboy
CapeMike
Gerrion
Suguri
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Anti-homing vs Resha Empty
PostSubject: Anti-homing vs Resha   Anti-homing vs Resha EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:33 am

This was requested, so I figured why not. Turned out more amusing than I expected though.

Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Anti-homing vs Resha   Anti-homing vs Resha EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:08 pm

Hmm, i think anti homing bits will be in high demand during this next bazaar.

At least now i can play Resha in peace without ppl cursing me for using it.

Edit: Tbh, i did used this on my Resha against other Reshas. Now, to solve the problem of avoiding the lurking Erises...
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Anti-homing vs Resha   Anti-homing vs Resha EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:22 pm

Though I'm -fairly- certain of the effectiveness of Pulsardio's Dio Missles vs Resha's homing weapon, maybe we should record it in a similar manner, Suguri, if we can catch each other online...I have no means of recording though.... Sad

Yeah, I definitely sense an incoming run on Anti-Homing Bits! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Anti-homing vs Resha   Anti-homing vs Resha EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:39 pm

ahue. Finally got a counter to break PS. #em3
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: Anti-homing vs Resha   Anti-homing vs Resha EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:44 pm

That's genius... and I don't say that lightly. BTW, what is the build on that bot? It's got dual k-shields, but I don't see any weapons.
Back to top Go down
Sladezero
Police Is Coming
Police Is Coming

Male Posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: Anti-homing vs Resha   Anti-homing vs Resha EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:26 pm

it is a good counter but there's a way for resha players to still hit with vox, if you have the rod as the main sub and hold E then use vox you can manually aim with it.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Anti-homing vs Resha   Anti-homing vs Resha EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:39 pm

This is probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Anti-homing vs Resha   Anti-homing vs Resha EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:42 pm

@IncuSlave wrote:
That's genius... and I don't say that lightly. BTW, what is the build on that bot? It's got dual k-shields, but I don't see any weapons.
It's Wolfguy BD, so there's a core magnum.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Anti-homing vs Resha   Anti-homing vs Resha EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:42 pm

Mind you, Eris will still kill you.

Anything else (Current Meta are all Shooting / Homing / Vector Eagle) will miss on a hopper w/ Anti Homing Bit....

Contrib Points Farming? Course you'd want to have one active for more than 2 minutes though.

ALTHOUGH... it does give Eris and Resha the ability to use that w/ their other unique abilities....
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Anti-homing vs Resha   Anti-homing vs Resha EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:40 pm

@Suguri wrote:
@IncuSlave wrote:

Your tribute to bippusuta? ;_;
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Anti-homing vs Resha   Anti-homing vs Resha EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:46 pm

@Mew wrote:
@Suguri wrote:
@IncuSlave wrote:

Your tribute to bippusuta? ;_;
Not necessarily, he and I had the same build ideas for both Wolfguy and Tonitrus the instant robo gara 2 came out. He was just able to roll before I did (we both got him first x5).

Last edited by Suguri on Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Str8witchin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Str8witchin

Male Posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: Anti-homing vs Resha   Anti-homing vs Resha EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:46 pm

So homing bit isn't an area of effect?

Once you turn it on the anti homing is effective only on other bots with homing weapons shooting at you?

Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Anti-homing vs Resha   Anti-homing vs Resha EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:51 pm

@Str8witchin wrote:
So homing bit isn't an area of effect?

Once you turn it on the anti homing is effective only on other bots with homing weapons shooting at you?

I don't really get what you're saying. It's identical to the anti-homing seraphs have.

Except kind of better in a way, since the bit can cause main/subweapon lockons to swap, throwing off non-homing weapons and breaking EVE/Fia charges too.
Back to top Go down
Str8witchin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Str8witchin

Male Posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: Anti-homing vs Resha   Anti-homing vs Resha EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:01 pm

For the longest time I thought anti homing bit was like a HS bit or a repair bit in how it would only affect teammates within your bit's AOE.

Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Anti-homing vs Resha   Anti-homing vs Resha EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:32 pm

Sugu is secretly advertising his large supplies of anti-homing bits to make money.

Now I know what to put on my LNDs.

B> 1k Anti-homing bits.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Anti-homing vs Resha   Anti-homing vs Resha EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:54 pm

@ziix wrote:
Sugu is secretly advertising his large supplies of anti-homing bits to make money.

Now I know what to put on my LNDs.

B> 1k Anti-homing bits.
I alt+x'd so nobody would see my stash of 630 though Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anti-homing vs Resha   Anti-homing vs Resha Empty

Back to top Go down

Anti-homing vs Resha
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Player Content :: Videos and Recordings-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forum create on Forumotion | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com