Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.

Go down 
+76
Lord of D:
Eridian
Kirika
Toilet-Flusher
LordShade
ZephyrKaiser
-blacky-
mikuri
fhoeng
Sugoi_Sugoi2
Malphes
Bantam
mechaRev
reiya
Kuzuha
Fujisaki
Rinnixt
NoizeGT
Broza
zerocl
Aurao
Sazabi45
Alathon
-VB-
Grimspirit
Purianite
HanaYuki ~nyan~
megafirzen
Relict?
LostOne
Strykerr
Kobrakai
Astral_Dono
Cybernetic
Wolf Hikari
NepNep
Asagi-san
Stickboy
Phantomhive
Flandyrll
suzuru
rehpic
ArturiaPendragon
resireth
SmileBrush
Mew
UncleBobbie
tanjinyi
BSusVier
Arti
Nymph~
Gerrion
Dune
IronDicks
Yokura
reVelske
rawrz
Nisa
Valkyrie
RS0-Death
dsp
xzpwnz
Kululu
AnTi90d
ziix
Suguri
Sean
Z741
fggt
CapeMike
Suki_Eve
Cori
Aria
Retrias
rei_hunter
80 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

Male Posts : 452

CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:58 pm

Damn, that's just...Wow...

I have no idea what to say...

Aside from something I have wanted to say for a while;

As one life ends, another starts, memories pass, old ones forgot.
But, among many, is but a candle light, standing out through actions not words

We will miss rinrin, although we may not have personally known him, the mutual feeling of grief after ones death remains.

He will be missed.

And I leave you with one last line: Rest in peace.

...That is all.

Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:59 pm

Aw. How did I miss this?

I was extremely upset to see this thread. Rinrin was really awesome, I talked to him a lot in-game and I enjoyed how his chatter would liven things up. I really hope that you have a wonderful time in your next form, and maybe I'll see you and know it's you :3
(I believe all humans are re-incarnated as a newborn animal after they die and live a new life as a new being. I grew up thinking this and still believe this no matter what other people say)
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:08 pm

Wow, I just sent him a fuckton of cards too.

Is there a newspost or something, or where did you hear this? Nevermind, looked and saw it on page 5. I can confirm, yes that's his first name. I don't even know what to say, not the first thing I wanted to read in the morning. Really upsetting because I enjoyed talking to him, and contrary to what everyone would say, he was a cool dude, just a little shaky when it came to emotions and anger.

RIP ;_;

Last edited by Kobrakai on Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

Male Posts : 331

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:11 pm

Well R.I.P. Rinrin, you were one of the few people who knew what they were doing on cb ;_;
Back to top Go down
LostOne
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
LostOne

Male Posts : 895

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:06 pm

I never talked to Rinrin... However, he is still one of us... You're on a better life, believe it. I hope that God hugged you and you are with your beloved ones who were waiting for you... I'll pray tonight for you... LostOne...
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:32 pm

R.I.P. RinRin aka Cordelia.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:10 pm

rehpic wrote:
not like rin can hear me now, but i'm gonna miss you D:

Pretty sure he does.
Back to top Go down
megafirzen
megafirzen

Male Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:31 pm

RIP
Hope that I will meet u someday.
Back to top Go down
HanaYuki ~nyan~
HanaYuki ~nyan~

PostSubject: bye nyaa..... ; . ; QQ   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:55 pm

#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5

; . ;
Back to top Go down
Purianite

Male Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:45 am

(I thought I left a post here last night, but I can't find it, so I guess I didn't...)
Cordelia ;_____________;

Sadly, I was hoping to talk to him again soon, but then Rei showed me this thread, and I cried. Good friend of mine, who didn't deserve to die at all. This is seriously unfair. Why must the good die young? It felt like it was just yesterday that I showed him how to build my Accel Saber that I used to dominate with. Back when CB was fun.

Also, I suck at Photoshop. But I tried. Rest in peace, Rinrin.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/purianite
Grimspirit
Grimspirit

Male Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:45 am

I never knew RinRin but from what i read he seemed to be a nice person anyways i wish that you have a peaceful afterlife rinrin and im sorry to hear about your death....
Back to top Go down
-VB-
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
-VB-

Male Posts : 172

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:57 am

.......that's.......shocked.........

RIP......ours comrade
Back to top Go down
Alathon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 509

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:10 am

I do recall hearing the name Rinrin once or twice before.
Man, after something like this happens, I always think of what could have been.
We'll miss you, Rinrin. In whatever afterlife death entails, may it be a happy one.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:21 am

Back to top Go down
Sazabi45
Sazabi45

Male Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:50 am

sorry for doing this a little late but.
R.I.P rinrin, you shall be missed
P.S(sorry if the image is too big i tried to alter it Neutral )
CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 4 BigBOss
Back to top Go down
Aurao
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aurao

Male Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:22 am

RIP

Cardiac Arrest, at the age 17. Holy ***

This seems so unreal ;.;
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/aurao
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:58 am

Losing a friend/dear one in that way it's really depressing (my father died the same way) and the pain of not being able to say "farewell my friend" to that loved one really hurts.

Just remember the good times and memories that you shared with your friend, those things must remain above all.

My condolences to his friends and family

Last edited by zerocl on Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Broza
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:09 am

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
NoizeGT
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:54 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8_FqJcFRas&feature=related

"The missing man formation is flown to honor fallen comrades. As the formation passes overhead, one of the aircraft pulls up and flies skyward symbolizing the person who has been lost."

R.I.P
Back to top Go down
http://flyteam.jp/member/GujiRinka
<Fenrir>
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
<Fenrir>

Male Posts : 171

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:38 am

Man... what to say... this is very saddening to see, people dying so instantly, especially when your family or you didn't have time to say goodbye... It's very disheartning to see this happen, one time you're in a gym, four hours later you're dead... I wish I never argued with you or called you names etc... I wish you the best my friend, know that I and everyone else will miss you, regardless if knowing you or not, it feels like I lost someone very dear to me...

Do well up there, know that we all will miss you alot.
Back to top Go down
Rinnixt
Newcomer
Newcomer
Rinnixt

Female Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:45 am

i'm never knew him in this forum, but i knew him ingame and sometime have a chat..

there is nothing i can do except pray for him, R.I.P my friend Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Fujisaki
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:18 am

I never knew you personally but when I first started CB and checked out the forums, your posts were always humorous and then, just a week or two ago, I finally met you in-game for once on a Haku Run and then, my first impression of you was that you were a better person than most of the people I've met. I just wish that I knew you much better before you left... Rest In Peace Rinrin, I'll never forget you...
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:35 am

This is very shocking and sad. I wasn't expecting a CB player dying at an early age. I never knew him well, but I never saw him as a bad person. Rest in peace friend.
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:01 am

RIP bro. i hardly knew you but you're the first few WIZ people i knew..

Condolences to everyone that knows him... will probably do something later..
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:11 am

I barely knew you, but you treated everyone pretty well
and that's good enough for me.
R.I.P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next