Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Help with in-game music

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MissGamer
Newcomer
Newcomer
MissGamer

Female Posts : 5

Help with in-game music Empty
PostSubject: Help with in-game music   Help with in-game music EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:28 am

Hey guys.. lately i've had issues with the in-game music. I can't hear it when i log in. I have my volume at full, made sure that music-o-meter in the options is high but i still dont hear anything. I can only hear the sound fX. Can anyone help? :[ Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Help with in-game music   Help with in-game music EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:03 am

...did you perhaps have the music volume at zero?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help with in-game music   Help with in-game music EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:45 am

@MissGamer wrote:
Hey guys.. lately i've had issues with the in-game music. I can't hear it when i log in. I have my volume at full, made sure that music-o-meter in the options is high but i still dont hear anything. I can only hear the sound fX. Can anyone help? :[ Crying or Very sad

Do the mp3 files in the music folder work?
Back to top Go down
MissGamer
Newcomer
Newcomer
MissGamer

PostSubject: Re: Help with in-game music   Help with in-game music EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 5:48 pm

well i didn't have my volume at zero for starters.. I can hear all the sound FX just not the music. Its just that i logged out for a few minutes then logged back in again. Then all of a sudden the music stopped going. Hmm il have to check the music files.

EDIT: I recently went into the sound folder and found the menu music and such. Tried to play it with windows media player.
Back to top Go down
HashiriyaR32
Molcars Feasting
Molcars Feasting

Male Posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Help with in-game music   Help with in-game music EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:57 pm

I've only encountered a bug with the music ONCE, and that was during a Haku run. Warped in at final form, and it was playing "sw_3040" (BGM for Haku's other form), instead of "sw_3021" (final form RIDE BGM).
Back to top Go down
http://www.idforums.net
gsfan17
gsfan17

Male Posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Help with in-game music   Help with in-game music EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:36 pm

I'm also having this issue. I went into the music folder and all of the files play just fine. Just in game I cant hear anything besides the sound effects.
Back to top Go down
HashiriyaR32
Molcars Feasting
Molcars Feasting

PostSubject: Re: Help with in-game music   Help with in-game music EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:32 pm

I'd recommend a re-install, because I regularly switch windows while the game is running, and with the exception of that single instance I mentioned, I'm getting absolutely no problems with BGM playback.
Back to top Go down
gsfan17
gsfan17

PostSubject: Re: Help with in-game music   Help with in-game music EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:44 pm

I re-installed. No dice.
Back to top Go down
MissGamer
Newcomer
Newcomer
MissGamer

PostSubject: Re: Help with in-game music   Help with in-game music EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:16 am

i reinstalled as well. No success -___-
Back to top Go down
HashiriyaR32
Molcars Feasting
Molcars Feasting

PostSubject: Re: Help with in-game music   Help with in-game music EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:45 am

Quote :
[23:42] <+FenixStryk> i think it has to do with the OS. i heard something similar ont eh official boards.

This is what I got from him last night when I passed him a link to this thread. The operating systems that I've played CB on were Vista Home Premium (my now-dead laptop) and Windows 7 Enterprise (my current system). I have not tested this game on either of my XP systems. What operating systems are you guys running.
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Help with in-game music   Help with in-game music EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:51 am

I've a stupid question since none spoke about it : did you even checked the IN GAME music volume, called BGM volume ?

Other possibilitie : update your sound card drivers.

Another one : do you use skype ? During conversation he tend to turn off the others sounds.
Back to top Go down
HashiriyaR32
Molcars Feasting
Molcars Feasting

PostSubject: Re: Help with in-game music   Help with in-game music EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:17 am

MissGamer said......
Quote :
I have my volume at full, made sure that music-o-meter in the options is high but i still dont hear anything. I can only hear the sound fX.

So yeah, this still could be an OS issue. I had Skype running last week for a few arena matches, and I had no issues whatsoever.

But for those affected, do try updating your sound card drivers. I'd also like to know what operating system you're running as well.
Back to top Go down
gsfan17
gsfan17

PostSubject: Re: Help with in-game music   Help with in-game music EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:09 pm

I'm running XP. and yes I checked the volume slider.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with in-game music   Help with in-game music Empty

Back to top Go down

Help with in-game music
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Tech Support-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com