Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

 

 Eris - My two builds

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
darboy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
darboy

Male Posts : 122
Join date : 2011-06-22
Age : 24
Location : In the World

Eris - My two builds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eris - My two builds   Eris - My two builds - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:04 am

Youre an eris, zero bots kill all bots

if you wish to be very OP
you would only rejoice is killing
not fightning.
Back to top Go down
Rinnixt
Newcomer
Newcomer
Rinnixt

Female Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 27
Location : Slow Connection World

Eris - My two builds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eris - My two builds   Eris - My two builds - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:43 am

@DarkChuky wrote:

I have gatther good feedback from the post.... and Im sure it has helped some newbies (I know it cause the also ask me in game!!!)

newbies? those rectangles or lower with initiums in their commando got top 10 at AAA room without special builds, that's not nice :3
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Master Poster
Master Poster
Gerrion

Male Posts : 2218
Join date : 2012-01-10
Age : 33
Location : Portugal (Europe)

Eris - My two builds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eris - My two builds   Eris - My two builds - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:35 am

Regarding the Zero bots, both of them have the Assault Step. What does it exactly do? scratch
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

Posts : 461
Join date : 2012-02-14

Eris - My two builds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eris - My two builds   Eris - My two builds - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 2:09 pm

@Trill wrote:
I see several things wrong with the first build. 21 TGH is breakpoint. Walk breakpoint is 36, not 40.

I thought it had gone up one after the port. Isn't the WLK Breakpoint 37 now? Man, I'm gonna have to rework my Resha build if it is.

@Gerrion wrote:
Regarding the Zero bots, both of them have the Assault Step. What does it exactly do? scratch
It's kind of a fast, low jump when going forwards, but it's a somersault sideways and backwards.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 40
Location : Costa Rica

Eris - My two builds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eris - My two builds   Eris - My two builds - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:20 pm

@Malphes wrote:
i'm in a good mood so i'll explain why we don't necessarily like you that much without being a complete dick

1. you lag
2. your account is shared throughout the clan and usually really shitty people end up getting on there
3. you use autoplay bots and nothing else

o.O Auto play...!!! just because I have 1 A-chan... from the first Mega (so I wasnt using her from the sugoi) and I barely use her... and when I use her is using Mele attack!!!!! niiiiiisuuuuuuuu

I lag but its not my fault, it fault of NA server, they lags outside of USA (funny, they also lags for Mexico and Canada that are in NA!!!! shitty server, better start using KOR servers)

I share, yes no problem with that I help my friends and allows them to use the RT bots they were not able to get from garapons... so I dont care if its a problem for other, I just care about my friends...

and still not sure if the Auto Play are just A chan.... the Eris... they are not auto play, they are lnds, no land is autoplay, but they have big combo, high range, so they are easy to be used, the OP makes her looks like auto play (may be)....

Extra: Striker Eris or GS Eris its not OP like the Cloak Eris, she is just a very good mele (lets say she is an upgrade from Ivis) She cant hide, she cant stunt (disable weapons) as Cloak does (she can but the time it last 1 or 2 seconds and the GS blocks your dual and X attack) also she doesnt have All guard and the X blade damage is low vs Nuke from Cloak... I still dont undertand how they but all the OP attacks in the same build (Cloak Eris).... may be what is good in bot buids are: CAPA, Carts, Dual Sword attack (not the X blade)... o yes dont try to say that 50 hp drain is OP, it doesnt works if u gets a Cloak eris or Resha in your ass (like any normal LND)

Back to top Go down
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

Male Posts : 331
Join date : 2011-12-13

Eris - My two builds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eris - My two builds   Eris - My two builds - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:56 pm

@DarkChuky wrote:


I lag but its not my fault, it fault of NA server, they lags outside of USA (funny, they also lags for Mexico and Canada that are in NA!!!! shitty server, better start using KOR servers)

Extra: Striker Eris or GS Eris its not OP like the Cloak Eris, she is just a very good mele (lets say she is an upgrade from Ivis) She cant hide, she cant stunt (disable weapons) as Cloak does (she can but the time it last 1 or 2 seconds and the GS blocks your dual and X attack) also she doesnt have All guard and the X blade damage is low vs Nuke from Cloak... I still dont undertand how they but all the OP attacks in the same build (Cloak Eris).... may be what is good in bot buids are: CAPA, Carts, Dual Sword attack (not the X blade)... o yes dont try to say that 50 hp drain is OP, it doesnt works if u gets a Cloak eris or Resha in your ass (like any normal LND)


Uh, first, I'm in Canada, and I don't lag, its just people with shitty internets aka majority of mexico. And second, stop trying to frigging defend the zero bots. You are just making people hate you more and more.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071
Join date : 2011-02-26
Age : 908

Eris - My two builds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eris - My two builds   Eris - My two builds - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:37 pm

@DarkChuky wrote:
@Malphes wrote:
i'm in a good mood so i'll explain why we don't necessarily like you that much without being a complete dick

1. you lag
2. your account is shared throughout the clan and usually really shitty people end up getting on there
3. you use autoplay bots and nothing else

o.O Auto play...!!! just because I have 1 A-chan... from the first Mega (so I wasnt using her from the sugoi) and I barely use her... and when I use her is using Mele attack!!!!! niiiiiisuuuuuuuu

I lag but its not my fault, it fault of NA server, they lags outside of USA (funny, they also lags for Mexico and Canada that are in NA!!!! shitty server, better start using KOR servers)

I share, yes no problem with that I help my friends and allows them to use the RT bots they were not able to get from garapons... so I dont care if its a problem for other, I just care about my friends...

and still not sure if the Auto Play are just A chan.... the Eris... they are not auto play, they are lnds, no land is autoplay, but they have big combo, high range, so they are easy to be used, the OP makes her looks like auto play (may be)....

Extra: Striker Eris or GS Eris its not OP like the Cloak Eris, she is just a very good mele (lets say she is an upgrade from Ivis) She cant hide, she cant stunt (disable weapons) as Cloak does (she can but the time it last 1 or 2 seconds and the GS blocks your dual and X attack) also she doesnt have All guard and the X blade damage is low vs Nuke from Cloak... I still dont undertand how they but all the OP attacks in the same build (Cloak Eris).... may be what is good in bot buids are: CAPA, Carts, Dual Sword attack (not the X blade)... o yes dont try to say that 50 hp drain is OP, it doesnt works if u gets a Cloak eris or Resha in your ass (like any normal LND)


Lets just compare them to a more recent garapon melee considered to be "high teir", such as Kuten, or something such as Geo AM3.

Eris Pros-
-Super Armor during melee attacks
-Free Quickland and Tough Runner
-Darkness Hide gives automatic Stealth System, along with C.Veil at level 2, allowing for some pretty gay stuff (Meta Cactus hugging for HP) and will not let weapons lock onto her (this shits on the plethora of homing airs implemented [PowerCreep.jpg] along with bots such as EVE.
-Melee can deal RIDICULOUSLY high damage along with killing main weapon, sub weapon, AND Wonderbit, making Wonderbit dodges impossible, shooting her impossible, and meleeing her impossible after her first strike
-High stat potential [If you tune her right she can get 2x the stats of most glasscannon style melee lands that she is supposed to be IMO]
-High HP
-A lot of lunge on her melee
-Rejection LV2 can make her invincible for extended periods of time, making her able to easily exit or enter a fight unscathed.

Eris Cons-
-Lack of main weapon (Although not much of a con, considering this is a given with most any melee type)


Kuten Pros
-High lunge in melee, but has ammo on the uses
-Small(er) profile
-Decent stats
-Midteir damage

Kuten Cons
- Low TGH
-Low Capacity
-Handslots, but capacity usually forces builds to use bucklers or fireflowers


Not only does Eris have more pro's that Kuten ( nearly double), she has less cons, and in a 1v1 fight would win over Kuten 9 times out of 10. Is it wrong that a melee (not even weeks old) is completely rendered useless by one bot? I think so. And that's comparing her to a good melee. If I compared her to some of the lesser melees (Elisalotte, Ouka, etc) you would start to realize how imbalanced she is even when compared to just other bots in her category (melee).

And about people accusing you of autoplay: I've only remembered you as playing melee, fagbots(Aquila Girl), and now recently Eris, who I havent seen leave your commando since you got them.

Dont give me that bullshit that all other bots are shit now; because every single other person who doesnt have those zero fagbots are having to use them. If they can, why can't you?


EDIT: I'd just like to add that Eris is the first melee-style bot with a built in melee that disables main weapons ( which has never even been possible post initium), sub weapons (which USED to be a Support only type status), and Wonderbit (this is exclusive to Eris only) disables.

One can argue that Lightning Edge deals shock too, but it's somewhat bad, and the bots it can be used on are somewhat limited and in no way comparable to the bot that is Eris.


Second EDIT: It's wrong to argue a bot as a whole is not broken by referrencing to one watered down build. They have the potential to be extremely broken. I didnt say powerful, as many bots can be powerful when built right. A Eris built to be as "powerful" as possible will be extremely broken, thus deserving a nerf as a whole.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

Posts : 1221
Join date : 2011-07-23

Eris - My two builds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eris - My two builds   Eris - My two builds - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:37 pm

you forget that ZERO have separate coldown on each weapon .___.
as far as I know, most weapon must wait for last weapon used to finished coldown before use other (means u must wait your daed BC am to coldown b4 use caridge step), eris can use exblade/dualsword instantly after get out from hide, no need wait for cooldown...
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 40
Location : Costa Rica

Eris - My two builds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eris - My two builds   Eris - My two builds - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:44 pm

wait wait wait... u guys are wrong.. Im not defending ZERO or ERIS... u are totaly missunderstanding...

I´m defending:
- Posting a build will help ppl that doesn´t know or understand about builds or carts... lets say about reflection 2....

- The LAG issue is not about Internet Quality, My Internet is good, the problem are the NA servers and for more info u must check the Thread about korean IPS and how the DNS works (u need some knowledgement about i)

- My commando, nop, u wrong Trill, I has been also using a full SUP commando, a full AIR but I move back to the OP commando because a lot of ZEROS are around and I want to kill them... u know, beat Fire with FIRE!

And to continue with the post and comments:

- ¨you forget that ZERO have separate coldown on each weapon¨??? lost with this if I use GS then I cant use anyother attack.. must wait... the ones that are linked in a combo are: Dual Blade + X attack, but if u use X Blade u cant use anyother.... it looks. so that is not true, they dont have that... (good if they have that would be worst!!!)

- Meta Cactus hugging for HP???? Im lost with this... the one that drains HP is Striker Eris (GS) and the one with CVeil is the Cloak Eris (again, they put all the OP in the Cloak Eris)

Everithingh else is as you said... BIG MELE DAMAGE!!! HIGH CAPA!!! FREE CARTS!!!

but if u try Striker Eris, u will see that is like anyother LND...

About impossible to play with other bots... that is a reality... if no then why are we having this Post? .... u can yes... but its very hard, for me is ridiculous how much RT have I used to tunned my bots (ivis, ouka, vanguards....) and now they are killed with 1 or 2 hits from a Resha or Cloaked Eris... not funny at all..!! so I will hunt Zeros using Zero and Spare bot!



Super Armor during melee attacks???? I believe its just Animation Frames Invinsibility like Jikun, Aila, Scaregrant Burai.. and all those Teleport/Lag skills from other bots, but Eris have more of those frames... (I see the same Super Armor in Aila and same kind of attack, but with less damage)
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071
Join date : 2011-02-26
Age : 908

Eris - My two builds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eris - My two builds   Eris - My two builds - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:55 pm

@DarkChuky wrote:
wait wait wait... u guys are wrong.. Im not defending ZERO or ERIS... u are totaly missunderstanding...

I´m defending:
- Posting a build will help ppl that doesn´t know or understand about builds or carts... lets say about reflection 2....

- The LAG issue is not about Internet Quality, My Internet is good, the problem are the NA servers and for more info u must check the Thread about korean IPS and how the DNS works (u need some knowledgement about i)

- My commando, nop, u wrong Trill, I has been also using a full SUP commando, a full AIR but I move back to the OP commando because a lot of ZEROS are around and I want to kill them... u know, beat Fire with FIRE!

And to continue with the post and comments:

- ¨you forget that ZERO have separate coldown on each weapon¨??? lost with this if I use GS then I cant use anyother attack.. must wait... the ones that are linked in a combo are: Dual Blade + X attack, but if u use X Blade u cant use anyother.... it looks. so that is not true, they dont have that... (good if they have that would be worst!!!)

- Meta Cactus hugging for HP???? Im lost with this... the one that drains HP is Striker Eris (GS) and the one with CVeil is the Cloak Eris (again, they put all the OP in the Cloak Eris)

Everithingh else is as you said... BIG MELE DAMAGE!!! HIGH CAPA!!! FREE CARTS!!!

but if u try Striker Eris, u will see that is like anyother LND...

About impossible to play with other bots... that is a reality... if no then why are we having this Post? .... u can yes... but its very hard, for me is ridiculous how much RT have I used to tunned my bots (ivis, ouka, vanguards....) and now they are killed with 1 or 2 hits from a Resha or Cloaked Eris... not funny at all..!! so I will hunt Zeros using Zero and Spare bot!



Super Armor during melee attacks???? I believe its just Animation Frames Invinsibility like Jikun, Aila, Scaregrant Burai.. and all those Teleport/Lag skills from other bots, but Eris have more of those frames... (I see the same Super Armor in Aila and same kind of attack, but with less damage)

I would adress the Meta Cactus issue, but pointing out how to do it would only increase the number of people abusing it. It works with Rejection LV2 , but of course requires wasting its ammo.

Aila is the only other bot at the moment who gets melee invincibility, but hers is really random; sometimes it does sometimes it doesnt, while Eris's melee has constant superarmor.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

Posts : 1221
Join date : 2011-07-23

Eris - My two builds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eris - My two builds   Eris - My two builds - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:02 pm

you don't need rejection lvl 2 to CactusHeal .___.
use hides v2, find catus, hug it, get best suporter @ the end of game....
.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071
Join date : 2011-02-26
Age : 908

Eris - My two builds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eris - My two builds   Eris - My two builds - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:05 pm

@Nymph~ wrote:
you don't need rejection lvl 2 to CactusHeal .___.
use hides v2, find catus, hug it, get best suporter @ the end of game....
.

I'm not saying you need it to use it, only pointing out it also works with it.

Oh, and thanks for explaining exactly how to do it when I specifically tried to stay away from it.

I think there was something in the rules about not openly posting how to preform bugs or glitches.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

Posts : 1221
Join date : 2011-07-23

Eris - My two builds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eris - My two builds   Eris - My two builds - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:09 pm

it's not glitchs/bugs
it's feature of zeros...
she given free CV, stun regain chart, wat to do ? (ivis don't have stun regain, dracken CV is too precious for this, while CV tune risky for cactus hugging). non braindead ppl should able to know the answer in second...
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 40
Location : Costa Rica

Eris - My two builds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eris - My two builds   Eris - My two builds - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:40 pm

o.O I understand now... its the combo Stun regain + Cloak/Shield.... fuuuuu.. does it works also with Resha shield???

----

just an extra opinion... I was chating with a friend (that doesnt play CB anymore, she was kicked by EVE and A chan).... I remember when Eve, Ouka and A chan was doing funny on me... now that Im the one that is doing it to the Eve, Ouka, A chan (insert old OP bot here) that doenst have ZEROS... Im the BAD one???.... hahahahahaha..... The Force is Stron on me... now u die must be!!! hahahahahaha....

----

Seriouslly, ZERO types are so break and I understand it, there hasn´t be a OP bot as Resha or Cloaked Eris (agiain I made differences about Cloak and Striker....)

but for the ones that have OLD OP bot and they Failed with Zeros, sorry but now U understand why ppls used to hate u!!! xD!!!!

and for the sake.. I miss using Ivis, Greynaut and Suseku.. they where my best bots and place dont talk about Hatigarm
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

Posts : 1221
Join date : 2011-07-23

Eris - My two builds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eris - My two builds   Eris - My two builds - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:52 pm

i dun have resha but according to ppl I know,
resha shied don't grant hyper armor
it's just absorbs all damage taken and all effect debuff/stun along it, means nothing can penetrate it. for now..
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 40
Location : Costa Rica

Eris - My two builds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eris - My two builds   Eris - My two builds - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:56 pm

I have Eris and I Still rage for Resha... that shield.. u must kill the shield, try to kill resha.. if she gets the shield back... fuuuuu
Back to top Go down
SmileBrush
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SmileBrush

Female Posts : 223
Join date : 2011-03-19
Age : 27
Location : Earth

Eris - My two builds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eris - My two builds   Eris - My two builds - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:22 pm

@DarkChuky wrote:
Spoiler:
 

MUCH more invincibility frames. also, Eris can easily take down a 430 hp with 1.5 combo chain (where did i get 430 from? my 25 TGH amateus)

the fact that i hate the most about the current meta: ppl who used to be bottom-feeders are now high tier (for simply cloak and spam right click, cloak again, rinse and repeat... or shield, vox, meluc, shield, vox, blablabla) while the ones who actually had true skills (for example: R.MaZinger... he uses full UC bot to get 6k~8k score in arena rooms. have nvr seen anyone who could do better than him at his budget) are getting lower and lower scores.

and wat, u have no choice but to use Eris?

lolz? i have nvr abandoned my amateus ever since the days when Tori's amateus had triple bazookas instead of Greinaut AMs with two handy zooka (and if you have played CB for a long time, you would know this).

And as a result, even in this meta i can use my amateus and my old SDC bot that i have been using for a long time. i get average of around 6~9th places in arena and i seldom have those moments where i get 1st place in a Resha/Eris spammed room.

how about you try to take this as a challenge and use those bots u said u "like" and practice until u can get good scores with them?
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 40
Location : Costa Rica

Eris - My two builds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eris - My two builds   Eris - My two builds - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:23 am

@SmileBrush wrote:
.... All your previously post

If you said that u can beat those Eris and Reshas... then why u rage about Eris or Resha????

True or False???

and no, I can´t use them in the current Meta Game as I used to use.. and I don´t want to change the build just to kill Resha.....
My build wher always normal LND, without shity hop build, without shity Air Loop or the othe Loop... just guards, stun regain and short bost (no, its not a hopper if u dont have all the carts).. I always play without help of the game, just rushing-kill or die... that is my normal game and no, u cant do it anymore unless u start adding all the Radar carts, full hop and that... an again no I will not change them, so I use the easy ones that is use Zeros to hunt Zeros.. but wait yes now its a good moment to also hunt those fags that normaly used Eve, A chan... and bla bla bla...

and again I´m not defending the Zeros... also I want a nerf on all them, I want to be able to use my old bots without the need to retune (use more RT!!!)

and about the Post, sorry to all but Im free to post what its a normal Build/Guide for people that would want or require it... if u rage about it it´s your problem... or... must I remove all the info of EVE and A chan from the EIW Guide?????


Blame, rage and whatever, the builds are there, the Zeros are in the game.. u cant do nothing about that... (quiting... useless they will still be in the game!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

Posts : 1999
Join date : 2011-08-28

Eris - My two builds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eris - My two builds   Eris - My two builds - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:36 am

@DarkChuky wrote:
(quiting... useless they will still be in the game!!!!)
yeah but at least that way you won't have to deal with them
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 40
Location : Costa Rica

Eris - My two builds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eris - My two builds   Eris - My two builds - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:05 am

but... what SmileBrush said its that u must fight....

quiting is like... OK I canT, I quit.... that in my country is called: Coward!!

When I joined DOS, then I realize DOS is full of bar team players... and wining its hard... I didnt quit and move to WIZ or BRD, I stay and I fight for my sake!!!! ... then EVES and A chans everywhere.. I still didnt quit and continue in the fight... I also try hard with a lot of build... probably one Suseku with Victor Arm attacking a EVE... yes.. me!!! no common....

now, yes yes I could try with my other bots, but the true is that its better to hunt the Zeros and old OP bots using what I have now!!!! OP to the OP


Last edited by DarkChuky on Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zerocl
[TRUE CHILEAN FLAITE]
zerocl

Male Posts : 1404
Join date : 2011-12-17
Age : 33
Location : Somewhere in South Pole

Eris - My two builds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eris - My two builds   Eris - My two builds - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:21 am

@SmileBrush wrote:
@DarkChuky wrote:
Spoiler:
 

MUCH more invincibility frames. also, Eris can easily take down a 430 hp with 1.5 combo chain (where did i get 430 from? my 25 TGH amateus)

the fact that i hate the most about the current meta: ppl who used to be bottom-feeders are now high tier (for simply cloak and spam right click, cloak again, rinse and repeat... or shield, vox, meluc, shield, vox, blablabla) while the ones who actually had true skills (for example: R.MaZinger... he uses full UC bot to get 6k~8k score in arena rooms. have nvr seen anyone who could do better than him at his budget) are getting lower and lower scores.

and wat, u have no choice but to use Eris?

lolz? i have nvr abandoned my amateus ever since the days when Tori's amateus had triple bazookas instead of Greinaut AMs with two handy zooka (and if you have played CB for a long time, you would know this).

And as a result, even in this meta i can use my amateus and my old SDC bot that i have been using for a long time. i get average of around 6~9th places in arena and i seldom have those moments where i get 1st place in a Resha/Eris spammed room.

how about you try to take this as a challenge and use those bots u said u "like" and practice until u can get good scores with them?
THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS
When a single triangle rank (i'm assuming that he doesn't give a shit about tunes) Instarape my fully tuned bots that took me MONTHS on build, bots that used to be good and viable in the changing and fragile metagame, and then they carry games with their faggotry , i feel the rage of the entire player base

@DarkCucky
Picture related
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
God is a Cat Girl
Very Kek
Very Kek


Posts : 5294
Join date : 2011-04-25

Eris - My two builds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eris - My two builds   Eris - My two builds - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:40 am

That feeling, when people still doesn't know about hugging cacti with CV and stun regain.
I never used CV and know that for the longest time...
Back to top Go down
SmileBrush
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SmileBrush

Female Posts : 223
Join date : 2011-03-19
Age : 27
Location : Earth

Eris - My two builds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eris - My two builds   Eris - My two builds - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:54 pm

@DarkChuky wrote:
@SmileBrush wrote:
.... All your previously post

If you said that u can beat those Eris and Reshas... then why u rage about Eris or Resha????

True or False???

and no, I can´t use them in the current Meta Game as I used to use.. and I don´t want to change the build just to kill Resha.....
My build wher always normal LND, without shity hop build, without shity Air Loop or the othe Loop... just guards, stun regain and short bost (no, its not a hopper if u dont have all the carts).. I always play without help of the game, just rushing-kill or die... that is my normal game and no, u cant do it anymore unless u start adding all the Radar carts, full hop and that... an again no I will not change them, so I use the easy ones that is use Zeros to hunt Zeros.. but wait yes now its a good moment to also hunt those fags that normaly used Eve, A chan... and bla bla bla...

and again I´m not defending the Zeros... also I want a nerf on all them, I want to be able to use my old bots without the need to retune (use more RT!!!)

and about the Post, sorry to all but Im free to post what its a normal Build/Guide for people that would want or require it... if u rage about it it´s your problem... or... must I remove all the info of EVE and A chan from the EIW Guide?????


Blame, rage and whatever, the builds are there, the Zeros are in the game.. u cant do nothing about that... (quiting... useless they will still be in the game!!!!)

I alrdy stated it.

first of all, I HATE hypocrits who say they don't like Eris or Resha, yet they roll for them in Gara and use em if they get one.

second of all (like what i wrote on my post), I hate the fact that ppl who dont even have much experience in the game can simply get 1st place without even trying. right click right click right click. thats all they do. am i wrong? o i guess i'm wrong. u need left clicks too of course. I'm not saying "ALL NEWBS SHUD DIEEEE RAWR". trust me on that. i just don't like the fact that the typical nubs that have Eris and Resha are like, "deal with it. it's balanced cuz we can't hit AIRs easily" (pros who use Resha and Eris still usually accept the fact that Eris and Resha are indeed op).

i'm not saying i'm pro, but i'm not a nub, either.

just becuz i can handle Resha doesnt mean i dont hate them.

in fact, whenever i get 1st place, i mock the sht out of the resha and eris like no tomorrrow. some ARE good with em (surprisingly, there ARE players who are actually GOOD at playing Resha and Eris), but most are just plain inexperienced bunches that takes high ranks becuz of sheer op-ness of the bots (for example, if their Resha and Eris ever dies, they immediately turn back into the usual bottom-feeder they were about a month ago)

also, about you saying you should delete the posts u made:

did i say u shud? fk no. i nvr complained about A Chan and EVE.

in fact, i nvr complained about this "Eris build" until yesterday when you said you don't like using Eris, yet u have "no choice".

screw that hypocritical sht. dont make an excuse and face the fact.


get it? if you're gonna use an Eris to get high ranks easily and if right click spamming is fun for you, be my guest. be PROUD of playing an Eris. but expect ppl to btch at you and you will have no place to speak against it.

but NEVER, i repeat, NEVER... say that you are only using Eris becuz there were no other choice... that your favorite bots cant do sht.

in fact, just yesterday, i've seen an Ivis (i hear it's one of your bots in your typical commando before Initium happened) getting second place, beating every single Eris in that room.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 40
Location : Costa Rica

Eris - My two builds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eris - My two builds   Eris - My two builds - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:37 pm

Quote :

in fact, i nvr complained about this "Eris build" until yesterday when you said you don't like using Eris, yet u have "no choice".

screw that hypocritical sht. dont make an excuse and face the fact.

get it? if you're gonna use an Eris to get high ranks easily and if right click spamming is fun for you, be my guest. be PROUD of playing an Eris. but expect ppl to btch at you and you will have no place to speak against it.

but NEVER, i repeat, NEVER... say that you are only using Eris becuz there were no other choice... that your favorite bots cant do sht.

But I will because for me its a reality, I can't use the other as I used to do... the actual LAG with the Homing + Cloak makes me die before I can reach them, then I can't use them...

Probably for Ppls without Lag issues its not as hard but I can't now, and all i say its true....

- I don't like the OP of the Zeros
- I like Eris, its a melee and I'm default melee ppls. (that is why i love Ivis)
- I'm lager because CB don't know how to setup the DNS (IP Ranges)
- I don't really care if ppls becomes mad if I use Eris, it's my turn to be the OP.
- I love to hunt OP bots (Eris, Resha, EVE, A chan)

.....
About newbies being able to win using Zeros...
I must say... in the past we were worried because newbies will left cause they where unable to win/play with the first bots and because they were not able to win... so they gets bored and quit...

now they got OP and they can play hand to hand in Arena, win vs old ppls... then... for me its good... they now have chance to win vs the OLD ppls that have full tunned bot...

In the other hands... Its a shit that I can't use my Expensive OLD FULL tunned bots, IVIS is being killed by just 1 Resha nuke...fuuuuu...

Did u see the issue with the Balance in the game? newbies and noobs must have chance to win and not being reaped by Old ppls (lets say old OP bots) and OLP ppls (will not say skilled or pros, just OLD, rank doesn't mean ppls are pros) must still have chance to win vs new ppls witn new bots.... if the balance get an adjustement... all ppls must have good chances to win... and just Skill must show the diference (but why know that $$$$ doesn't works with Balance!!!)

Regards!!!

I just realize that this is one of the current active threads and we wend off topic!!!!

o yes... yesterday night my Striker Eris just reached the lvl 12... Im testing the 2 lvl X blade (drain hp) to see if it deals more damage... I still can't understand why Cloak Eris X blade nuke its so OP. I have a plan to remove the GS lvl 2 and use the XBlade lvl 2... its really OP for Aracantus!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

Posts : 1221
Join date : 2011-07-23

Eris - My two builds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eris - My two builds   Eris - My two builds - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:25 pm

open @ your own risk..
Another Eris "free feature":
 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Eris - My two builds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eris - My two builds   Eris - My two builds - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Eris - My two builds
Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides :: Land Types-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com