Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bought RT,haven't received it yet

Go down 
+4
Kuzuha
Zwiebel Force
Gerrion
adibbrian2
8 posters
AuthorMessage
adibbrian2
adibbrian2

Male Posts : 22

Bought RT,haven't received it yet Empty
PostSubject: Bought RT,haven't received it yet   Bought RT,haven't received it yet EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:21 am

So I bought 20 RT through ZONG today, and i reached the payment success part,and i closed the window.When i opened CB,i still haven't received the RT.I reported to the website support but haven't got an answer yet.So what do i do now? Is it just a delay? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Bought RT,haven't received it yet   Bought RT,haven't received it yet EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:53 pm

How long have you been waiting for the RTs? Was there any aproximation on the time you had to wait? And was this the first time you used the service?

While i can't pretty much help with the situation, these questions can provide information to those who may know the issue.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Bought RT,haven't received it yet   Bought RT,haven't received it yet EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:26 pm

Never had any problems like that. I could only imaginate that you either...

1...became the "victim" of a random purchase control.

2...or forgot to return to the channel selection screen. But this can't be the case.

3...charged the rt while logged in with an alt account. In this case you can only bite into your own arse I believe.

I'd definitely send a ticket and wait for a response. If they don't answer it, I'd send a ticket again. As someone using these providers myself sometimes, I'd love you to post if anything new happens.

These are the things we should really rant about. Not some loliboxes.
Back to top Go down
adibbrian2
adibbrian2

PostSubject: Re: Bought RT,haven't received it yet   Bought RT,haven't received it yet EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:14 pm

Gerrion wrote:
How long have you been waiting for the RTs? Was there any aproximation on the time you had to wait? And was this the first time you used the service?

Usually when i use ZONG the RT will come in without much waiting ( like instantly),but now i already waited 8+ hours and still haven't received it.This is not my first time using this service and this the first time i go tthis problem.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Bought RT,haven't received it yet   Bought RT,haven't received it yet EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:10 pm

Zong is experiencing issues right now. Prob is, they won't admit it. My friend's money got consumed by Zong just a week ago. My money got consumed too. I got a message that I did not have enough amount to purchase the RT but I had the right amount. Surprisingly, my money was already consumed.

Checking my transactions in the Zong website, I got an error.

I e-mailed them and this is their response:

Hello Hernan,

Thank you for contacting ZONG Customer Care.

We apologize for the inconvenience. I've examined the history for +6392929**** and It shows that both transactions that you processed on February 22, 2012 were unsuccessful because you does not have sufficient balance on your account for the price that you want to purchase on that time.

Please check your account balance and ensure you have enough credits for the package you selected. If not, please top it up first then try to purchase again. If you have enough credits to cover your purchase and still getting the same error, try to add more credits to your phone. For example, if you are trying to buy the 200 PHP package, try to add atleast another 10PHP to your phone and do your transaction again.

A cancelled transaction should not incur a charge on the user. However, if this was the case, please provide us with a proof of the charge and we can offer you a refund. This proof can be either a photo of your phone bill, a screenshot of online phone account or a photo of a print-out from your carrier.

I hope this helps to answer your enquiry. However, should you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Thank you for choosing ZONG Mobile Payments!

From here, you need to contact your cellphone service provider and ask for the said transaction and send to Zong.
Back to top Go down
adibbrian2
adibbrian2

PostSubject: Re: Bought RT,haven't received it yet   Bought RT,haven't received it yet EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:04 pm

I see. so we need to take a photo of the SMS from 5799 right?
Are the other payment modes having troubles too? Like Ultimate Game Card?
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Bought RT,haven't received it yet   Bought RT,haven't received it yet EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:40 pm

Yes, it can be photo or attachment or whatever is needed just to prove that ZONG consumed the money.

In any case, who was the support team you contacted? CB or Zong? Because CB will not answer as we all know.

In your case, Zong will have to refund the money back to you if you have Paypal account. Not sure if there are other methods.

As for other services, I haven't heard any news about them getting problems.
Back to top Go down
adibbrian2
adibbrian2

PostSubject: Re: Bought RT,haven't received it yet   Bought RT,haven't received it yet EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:16 am

I see, i contacted both Zong and CB.
Anyways thanks for the info ^^
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Bought RT,haven't received it yet   Bought RT,haven't received it yet EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 4:45 am

No prob. Glad to be help.
Back to top Go down
Alanni
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Bought RT,haven't received it yet   Bought RT,haven't received it yet EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:44 am

I'd definitely send a ticket and wait for a response. If they don't answer it, I'd send a ticket again. As someone using these providers myself sometimes, I'd love you to post if anything new happens. Bought RT,haven't received it yet G
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Bought RT,haven't received it yet   Bought RT,haven't received it yet EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:52 am

So I went to my mobile phone service provider and told them what I needed from them. Unfortunately, they cannot provide me any kind of copy of the said transaction (what a worst case scenario) but they did say that they will contact Zong and negotiate how I'll be refunded. Unfortunately, it's been like a week now and no notifications from my mobile phone provider :/
Back to top Go down
samuelfoo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
samuelfoo

PostSubject: Re: Bought RT,haven't received it yet   Bought RT,haven't received it yet EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 8:02 pm

Emm.. guys , I found something in Google.....

http://www.wakfu.com/en/forum/8-general-discussion/30897-pay-sms-must-be-verified-credits-card?page=1#entry142575

http://www.pakpoint.org/zong-unlimited-sms-scam/316/

http://forums.kixeye.com/threads/35189-I-think-zong-is-just-a-scam

http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=2041032&subject_page=last

http://www.scamion.com/scam-report/zong-mobile-social-for-150-00-c35695.html

http://www.scamtracers.com/scam-report/zong-and-super-rewards-zong-is-taking-fibers-here-and-c38498.html

http://www.bizclaims.com/2010/12/zong-complaint-for-fraud

Look like ZONG have "scam" many people .....
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: Bought RT,haven't received it yet   Bought RT,haven't received it yet EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:08 am

it might have been a problem at their network and server, I charged for a friend on google check out, he doesn't receive it until we sent a ticket for help to google checkout and CS
alot of communities accuse things of scams anyway
Back to top Go down
Zero_unit
Zero_unit

Male Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Bought RT,haven't received it yet   Bought RT,haven't received it yet EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:37 am

If you still have the sms with the ZONG transaction code, just send them the email with that transaction code than, poof, they can fix it quickly.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Bought RT,haven't received it yet   Bought RT,haven't received it yet EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 6:29 pm

@Zero_unit
Depends on the case, actually. If your transaction was successful but did not receive any RT, then yes, ZONG will refund it. But if your transaction was not successful and your mony got consumed during the process, ZONG will deny any successful transactions and will ask that you give proof by showing a proof of the exchange by getting a copy of it from your mobile service phone provider.

An update on my case, I sent an e-mail to ZONG recently:

Hi Zong,

I contacted the phone service provider and they said that they cannot provide me a copy of the transaction but they will contact you instead and negotiate about how it's going to be refunded.

Thank you.

Here's their response:

Hi Hernan,

Thank you for reaching out to ZONG Support. We will be waiting for your mobile provider' call regarding failed transactions wherein you got billed.

Thanks.

And just yesterday, I received an SMS from my phone provider that the transaction with ZONG was valid. Now I'll have to wait for them to contact ZONG. And they'll negotiate on how to refund me.

Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: Bought RT,haven't received it yet   Bought RT,haven't received it yet EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:09 pm

Be sure to ask for a service receipt and ticket from your mobile phone provider, and the name of the guy you are talking too, so you could actually demand them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bought RT,haven't received it yet   Bought RT,haven't received it yet Empty

Back to top Go down

Bought RT,haven't received it yet
Page 1 of 1