Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I know they wont listen but it was worth a try

Go down 
+14
ArturiaPendragon
Rinrin
Mew
Rai-den
Intet
Wisp
PhoenixAir
rei_hunter
Emeraldsun
Malphes
ppxeno
Aurum_Sol
Kuzuha
boytitan2
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

I know they wont listen but it was worth a try - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I know they wont listen but it was worth a try   I know they wont listen but it was worth a try - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:59 am

Herp Derp, why is it so easy to derail a topic?

Titan's may be strong but they certainly aren't smart.

*RERAIL*

Stop complaining, you should know when to give up. We've been raging at CyberStep ever since CBEN came out.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: I know they wont listen but it was worth a try   I know they wont listen but it was worth a try - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:04 am

I remember the rage on lasers and card hoppers.

CS listened.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: I know they wont listen but it was worth a try   I know they wont listen but it was worth a try - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:26 am

Mew wrote:

CS listened.

Mews not as dumb as she acts 0_o.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: I know they wont listen but it was worth a try   I know they wont listen but it was worth a try - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:29 am

Mew wrote:

CS listened.
but that was because lasers are free UC and card hoppers are easy to make.
Back to top Go down
ArturiaPendragon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ArturiaPendragon

PostSubject: Re: I know they wont listen but it was worth a try   I know they wont listen but it was worth a try - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:36 am

Quote :
*he

Anyways. We all have the same amount of complaints. I'm sure CS already got the message by now that even xz complained about them. I honestly don't want to offend you but... You're 19, please start acting like one instead of throwing tantrums like 10.

Thanks. >_<;
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: I know they wont listen but it was worth a try   I know they wont listen but it was worth a try - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:36 am

Rinrin wrote:
Mew wrote:

CS listened.

Resha and Eris are nearly premade, so I guess they fufill the criteria #em3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I know they wont listen but it was worth a try   I know they wont listen but it was worth a try - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:38 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Mew wrote:

CS listened.

She's way smarter than you. :3
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: I know they wont listen but it was worth a try   I know they wont listen but it was worth a try - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:41 am

ArturiaPendragon wrote:
Quote :
*he

Anyways. We all have the same amount of complaints. I'm sure CS already got the message by now that even xz complained about them. I honestly don't want to offend you but... You're 19, please start acting like one instead of throwing tantrums like 10.

Thanks. >_<;
Mew's a she. ._.
Back to top Go down
SmileBrush
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SmileBrush

Female Posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: I know they wont listen but it was worth a try   I know they wont listen but it was worth a try - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:10 am

boytitan2 wrote:
LXE wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Why would I pray to myself. Im doing fine spamming airs.
Not all Titan's are gods.

You may be Titan but you certainly ain't god.

TITAN>GOD u dumb ass.

lesson in Greek Mythology: Zeus (god) allied with his brothers and sisters (Poseidon, Hera, Hades, Hestia, etc) to get rid of his father and all other titans out of Mt. Olympus. If the titans were truly almighty, then they wouldn't have lost even if it was by a sneak attack and what-not. besides, falling into a sneak attack meant they were arrogant and overconfident of themselves (like you) while the gods were being smart and planned over their attacks.

GOD>TITAN u dumb fuck Very Happy

**on topic**

eh i think CS would surely "nerf" Resha and Eris by next week... (quotation marks are there for reasons)

Last edited by SmileBrush on Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: I know they wont listen but it was worth a try   I know they wont listen but it was worth a try - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:14 am

Trill wrote:
Rinrin wrote:
Mew wrote:

CS listened.

Resha and Eris are nearly premade, so I guess they fufill the criteria #em3
aside from lucky faggets, only rich poepl can get resha and eris.
what i meant was the rate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I know they wont listen but it was worth a try   I know they wont listen but it was worth a try - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:14 am

Herp Derp, thread derailed again.

Stop this nonsense before I'll have to call in the mods to lock this thread.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: I know they wont listen but it was worth a try   I know they wont listen but it was worth a try - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:18 am

LXE wrote:
Herp Derp, thread derailed again.

Stop this nonsense before I'll have to call in the mods to lock this thread.

EVERY PARTY HAS A POOPER THATS WHY THE INVITED YOU.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I know they wont listen but it was worth a try   I know they wont listen but it was worth a try - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:24 am

Well anyway, balancing is not going to appear in this game anytime soon.
I guarantee that.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: I know they wont listen but it was worth a try   I know they wont listen but it was worth a try - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:28 am

LXE wrote:
I guarantee that.

As mew said they did nerf lasers card hoppers and burners. This needs HEAVY NERF like that. Me doing good in arena consists of hitting then running.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I know they wont listen but it was worth a try   I know they wont listen but it was worth a try - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:36 am

It's practically impossible to balance a game like this if you think about it.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: I know they wont listen but it was worth a try   I know they wont listen but it was worth a try - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:37 am

LXE wrote:
I guarantee that.

exactly, not while boytitan (inster random persons here for other threads, too) makes requests for things that are allready ingame or continues with his twisted logic in terms of bot construction.

well, to be fair, almost every post that requests something or suggests any kind of attempt on balancing in /commu/ is like this which propably is the reason why the EN community is looked down on compared to the JP community.
Theres just no way someone could take those threads seriously when the opening post is containing bullcrap. Its as simple as that.

on a side note: you can keep your k-shield milez, but the trade off is that aviable Mainweapons are limited in choice and guess what: this is so for specific reasons. it also seems like your making an awful lot of rage induced posts lately.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: I know they wont listen but it was worth a try   I know they wont listen but it was worth a try - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:04 am

Aurum_Sol wrote:
LXE wrote:
I guarantee that.

exactly, not while boytitan (inster random persons here for other threads, too) makes requests for things that are allready ingame or continues with his twisted logic in terms of bot construction.

well, to be fair, almost every post that requests something or suggests any kind of attempt on balancing in /commu/ is like this which propably is the reason why the EN community is looked down on compared to the JP community.
Theres just no way someone could take those threads seriously when the opening post is containing bullcrap. Its as simple as that.

on a side note: you can keep your k-shield milez, but the trade off is that aviable Mainweapons are limited in choice and guess what: this is so for specific reasons. it also seems like your making an awful lot of rage induced posts lately.

Im getting my logic from games with a WORKING rock paper scissors mechanics.

Genisis AD SDGO. Both have balance RPS mechanics. It is possible to balance it cs doesent want to. There power Creeping the game as some one else stay on CB offical site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I know they wont listen but it was worth a try   I know they wont listen but it was worth a try - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:06 am

That's why we think you're just being stupid.
In this game customisation goes through the roof, at this much customisation, you can't expect one bot to be equal to another.

It's like in an MMORPG getting a high level player with the greatest equipment and all, to verse a measly noob who just started with barely anything.

You think they can balance that? You're just kidding yourself!
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: I know they wont listen but it was worth a try   I know they wont listen but it was worth a try - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:07 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Aurum_Sol wrote:
LXE wrote:
I guarantee that.

Genisis AD SDGO. Both have balance RPS mechanics. It is possible to balance it cs doesent want to. There power Creeping the game as some one else stay on CB offical site.

let me make it short:
you know your disadvantage and REFUSE to build around it, so you want the game to eliminate your disadvantage

i fail to see ANY kind of logic in that, this wouldnt even go anywhere near the direction a balancing attempt would take

also: HARDCOUNTERS in RPS balance are usually game design, there should never ever be the option to win simply because you outpick your opponent
now im not saying that the way it is "solved" in CB is fine, because its obviously not, but i surely would never want a RPS hardcounter system when the one in the game is technically enough to give you the necessary advantage to make the types strong or weak against the other types
the way CB handles the types is fine, the extend it takes in some cases however is not fine.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: I know they wont listen but it was worth a try   I know they wont listen but it was worth a try - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:54 pm

Aurum_Sol wrote:
it also seems like your making an awful lot of rage induced posts lately.
dont be silly Laughing
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: I know they wont listen but it was worth a try   I know they wont listen but it was worth a try - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:59 pm

Aurum_Sol wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Aurum_Sol wrote:

let me make it short:
you know your disadvantage and REFUSE to build around it, so you want the game to eliminate your disadvantage

i fail to see ANY kind of logic in that, this wouldnt even go anywhere near the direction a balancing attempt would take

also: HARDCOUNTERS in RPS balance are usually game design, there should never ever be the option to win simply because you outpick your opponent
now im not saying that the way it is "solved" in CB is fine, because its obviously not, but i surely would never want a RPS hardcounter system when the one in the game is technically enough to give you the necessary advantage to make the types strong or weak against the other types
the way CB handles the types is fine, the extend it takes in some cases however is not fine.

You dont even know how any of those games RPS function works your just being a dick and arguing for the sake or arguing and have no clue what your talking about.

Cause for one the types dont hard counter each other the way your talking about again your talking out your ass about games you have never played.

I built airs to counter the new lands and that doesent work. You cant build around em your like the only dumb ass here trying to counter theese bots.

This isnt the ivis,eve and achan qq,This is these bots can hard counter everything and decimate a team and cant be stoped QQ. When have u seen me and xz call a bot op. We usually call you guys stupid when you call a bot op. Before this only thing semi/legitly op bot was rouche but you needed tons of skill to use her right. Theese things GREATLY OUT SHINE every other top gara bot.

You have no clue what your talking about stop trying to sound smart you fail at it.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: I know they wont listen but it was worth a try   I know they wont listen but it was worth a try - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 6:39 pm

>quick< airs with a high amount of bullets work against both variants of resha, the spear will not home as well in medium range and can be easily dodged in close range, the same goes for meluc

eris on the hand can be near untouchable while stealthed but is also unable to fight you back

thats pretty much rps without any hardcounters
the main issue is that this is a teamgame, the rps mechanics themselfs are fine but in a teamsituation you can easily see that they are over the top

that still doesnt magically push them out of the rps in any way
its also likely that they will be nerfed anyways

also:
i doubt that the designers of Genisis AD SDGO would cater to people that have the options but refuse to chose them because that would be stupid and coincidally it was the one and only point i quoted in your thread opening post

on a sidenote: would you take like 1 minute more to write your posts so you actually get your freakin point across in a way that doesnt require others to figure out half of what you want to write themselfs? like seriously, you got time to be in this freakin forum, so you got time to write, too. (no, im not asking for perfect english or anything like that, because im aware of my own crappy english)
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: I know they wont listen but it was worth a try   I know they wont listen but it was worth a try - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 6:52 pm

Aurum_Sol wrote:
>quick< airs with a high amount of bullets work against both variants of resha, the spear will not home as well in medium range and can be easily dodged in close range, the same goes for meluc

eris on the hand can be near untouchable while stealthed but is also unable to fight you back

the main issue is that this is a teamgame, the rps mechanics themselfs are fine but in a teamsituation you can easily see that they are over the top

also:
i doubt that the designers of Genisis AD SDGO would cater to people that have the options but refuse to chose them because that would be stupid and coincidally it was the one and only point i quoted in your thread opening post

on a sidenote: would you take like 1 minute more to write your posts so you actually get your freakin point across in a way that doesnt require others to figure out half of what you want to write themselfs? like seriously, you got time to be in this freakin forum, so you got time to write, too. (no, im not asking for perfect english or anything like that, because im aware of my own crappy english)

No cause u still cant grasp how op theese bots are idk there were people this stupid out there.

SDGO and Genisis AD dont power creep,Let alone only power creep stuff that can only be obtained threw cash.Learn what power creeping is before u comment again. Actually dont comment leave me the fuck alone if this forum had a block option id block you for you stupidity. theese bots are breaking the game unleveled and untuned and have tons of capa what you things gona happen when there leveled. Resha with 3x high shooter on main weap and maxed stats and there cars upgrade there attacks. CS has been slowly power creeping there gara bots and with theese news one POWER CREEPED them leagues ahead of others to give rt players the pay to destroy the game bot they have been trying to make for ever.

Try to kill resha with alpha air sheilds runs away to base uses range skill stun locks you kills. Try to kill eris user runs away going invis kills ususppecting team mate.

Point is for ever counter to theese bots you can come up with they have there own counter. Now would you just admit there broken and quit being a dumb ass quit tryna fool yoursel.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: I know they wont listen but it was worth a try   I know they wont listen but it was worth a try - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:35 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Aurum_Sol wrote:

also:

No cause u still cant grasp how op theese bots are idk there were people this stupid out there.

SDGO and Genisis AD dont power creep,Let alone only power creep stuff that can only be obtained threw cash.Learn what power creeping is before u comment again. Actually dont comment leave me the fuck alone if this forum had a block option id block you for you stupidity. theese bots are breaking the game unleveled and untuned and have tons of capa what you things gona happen when there leveled. Resha with 3x high shooter on main weap and maxed stats and there cars upgrade there attacks. CS has been slowly power creeping there gara bots and with theese news one POWER CREEPED them leagues ahead of others to give rt players the pay to destroy the game bot they have been trying to make for ever.

Try to kill resha with alpha air sheilds runs away to base uses range skill stun locks you kills. Try to kill eris user runs away going invis kills ususppecting team mate.

Point is for ever counter to theese bots you can come up with they have there own counter. Now would you just admit there broken and quit being a dumb ass quit tryna fool yoursel.

-how often do i need to mention that the bots are over the top until you actually notice that i wrote it?
-the unleveled zerotypes will not own shit, the cards bring the skills to the exact level you see in the arena
-meluc/vox altus reshas shield will neither save her from an alphastriker volley nor will she be able to reapply it, only lexratio/melee resha is able to do so, versus the vox altus resha you should more be concerned with her deciding to throw a spear at you while you alphastrike her ass

as for eris: use your broad radar and cover the unsuspecting teammate

and once more, i never stated they are fine, i stated they fit into the rps sheme, thats a difference, a huge one at that
Back to top Go down
HUcast
Newcomer
Newcomer
HUcast

Male Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: I know they wont listen but it was worth a try   I know they wont listen but it was worth a try - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:47 am

I think we can all agree that CS has been steadily working up to this point, steadily releasing *gara only* bots that are incrementally more OP than the last. Everyone realised pre-Eris x Resha that the gigantic gap between RT users and non-RT users was there, and that it would only get bigger with each -update-.
But at least before you could make yourself an accel hopper, or a seraph and with enough knowledge of this game, excel and put up a fight. The problem is that these things destroy everything right out of the box, their abilities are completely and utterly game breaking.

I was playing on my triangle alt account and even the noob rooms were being dominated by one or two people with Eris or Resha like, without even batting an eyelid, completely facerolled. What does that make someone who is a new cosmic break user think? It's a complete turnoff to a potential CB player, its like, why even bother? I remember back when I was in noob rooms I could get game warrior with a jaguar arm that had red squealer AMs. It made the game a hell of a lot funner when one person wasn't raping an entire team.

Either on purpose or by accident CS has completely thrown a huge wrench into it's functioning MMO machine. If nothing is done about their abilities to make it not such a huge glaring problem, it would make this a good time to find another game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know they wont listen but it was worth a try   I know they wont listen but it was worth a try - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I know they wont listen but it was worth a try
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2