Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop!

Go down 
+13
Relict?
Arti
Emeraldsun
Kirika
knyx
Mew
Eridian
Aurum_Sol
Stickboy
ziix
Astral_Dono
Nisa
Sean
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop! Empty
PostSubject: Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop!   Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop! EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:31 pm

WARNING - THIS VIDEO IS NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED
WARNING - THERE IS CURSING AND SWEARING!

Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

Male Posts : 966

PostSubject: Re: Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop!   Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop! EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:57 pm

Wow that guy is really that stupid... He just completely broke that laptop and wasted bullets on it. He could of just took it away from her. He didn't have to do that. Such a waste... Also making her pay for that laptop that he just destroyed?! That is unacceptable! That guy needs to learn how to parent better.
Back to top Go down
http://xlythe.com

PostSubject: Re: Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop!   Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop! EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:18 pm

There's a lesson to be learnt from this.

"You reap what you sow"

The father was a horrible parent and he ended up with a really rebellious kid. The kid posted up a slanderous facebook message and now she ended up with a laptop that has 9 hollow point rounds shot through it.

Well I think the father did something just too extreme, and personally if I was his daughter I would humiliated to the point that I could potentially murder him. If you think about it, having to live with all this humiliation from the internet to be known as "the kid who slandered her father, and got bullets shot into her laptop", it's unbearable and intolerable. People would laugh at her, she'll live a horrible life now that her father messed it up.

Well now the father sowed the seeds of his daughter going to have a horrible life, and living with the hatred of his daughter because what he did in my opinion is "unforgivable". What kind of parent would want to have their child live a life filled with humilation? No parent in this world would, and not even the next.

I won't be surprised if the kid grabbed his .45 and shot him with it.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop!   Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop! EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:54 pm

Happens all the time ya
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop!   Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop! EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:57 pm

Shooting her laptop 9 times for a punishment? Fine by me. She deserves it.

Shooting her laptop 9 times for a punishment AND posting it for 22,000,000+ views on Youtube, 138,000+ shares on Facebook and an internet sensation in 5 days because you wanted to "help" let the world know what it already knows? NOT, OKAY!

This would be fine if he hadn't posted a video in my opinion. Posting the video just makes him a total fagot idiot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop!   Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:00 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
This would be fine if he hadn't posted a video in my opinion. Posting the video just makes him a total fagot idiot.
^Basically this.

Now the Father owes the an apology and maybe a new laptop to go with that apology because what he done could be detrimental to the kid's future.

Hell, this video has even made it to Australian News.
http://www.smh.com.au/technology/technology-news/laptopshooting-father-fights-off-fame-and-police-20120214-1t2u6.html
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop!   Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:55 am

LXE wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
^Basically this.

Now the Father owes the an apology and maybe a new laptop to go with that apology because what he done could be detrimental to the kid's future.

Hell, this video has even made it to Australian News.
http://www.smh.com.au/technology/technology-news/laptopshooting-father-fights-off-fame-and-police-20120214-1t2u6.html
Even after reading all that I still standby my statement.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop!   Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:57 am

She deserves it,but not the internet humiliation part.

People so soft nowadays.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop!   Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:03 am

Nisa wrote:
She deserves it,but not the internet humiliation part.
Pretty sure that's what most young people like us think.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop!   Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:59 am

1st world problems. 1st world people.

lol jk
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop!   Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:38 am

i lol'd
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop!   Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:50 am

Sean24 wrote:
Wow that guy is really that stupid... He just completely broke that laptop and wasted bullets on it. He could of just took it away from her. He didn't have to do that. Such a waste... Also making her pay for that laptop that he just destroyed?! That is unacceptable! That guy needs to learn how to parent better.

he isnt making her pay for the laptop he just broke, he tells her to buy her own laptop
what he wants payed are his 9 bullets and the software worth $130 (given, the software is propably still usable anyways)

sure, the way he did it was a bit drastic, but thats understandable - most people do not realize that internet anonymity isnt existend anymore with a audience that broad
especially with crap like facebook

well, actually, thinking about it, he might be very well aware of the broad audience, which is propably why he did it in the first place
he even said it himself at the start of the video that this has a "scarecrow" meaning
Back to top Go down
Eridian
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Eridian

Female Posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop!   Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 9:36 am

LXE wrote:
There's a lesson to be learnt from this.

"You reap what you sow"

The father was a horrible parent and he ended up with a really rebellious kid. The kid posted up a slanderous facebook message and now she ended up with a laptop that has 9 hollow point rounds shot through it.

Well I think the father did something just too extreme, and personally if I was his daughter I would humiliated to the point that I could potentially murder him. If you think about it, having to live with all this humiliation from the internet to be known as "the kid who slandered her father, and got bullets shot into her laptop", it's unbearable and intolerable. People would laugh at her, she'll live a horrible life now that her father messed it up.

Well now the father sowed the seeds of his daughter going to have a horrible life, and living with the hatred of his daughter because what he did in my opinion is "unforgivable". What kind of parent would want to have their child live a life filled with humilation? No parent in this world would, and not even the next.

I won't be surprised if the kid grabbed his .45 and shot him with it.
Ha ha ha, why am I not surprised? Sorry, I'm on the dad's side. She's acting like a spoiled little shit and she deserved it. He didn't need to put the video up as public, but I understand his point of doing so. If you seriously think that you would actually KILL your father over a broken ITEM worth about $1000, you really don't understand the world. Either that or you need some serious counseling. Unforgivable? I don't think so. Yeah, this kind of stuff sucks, but welcome to the world of conservative parenting. Most of you are younger to the point that this kind of stuff is seen as not okay. I've had just as bad of stuff happen to me. It happens, and it is not illegal.

You think that a broken laptop will really ruin her life? Seriously? She's like 15. It will just prevent her from getting on Facebook and being a snot. You think she's doing stuff to benefit society? Yeah, right. I know of a great site that she belongs on all about these kinds of White Whines, but no links allowed. First world problems, people. Kid needs to get a job if she's that old anyway. It's not like he's making her pay him for the laptop. She just has to buy her own. Big deal.

I will admit though, the one thing I don't get is why he had her pay for the bullets. That sucks. It's happened to me (in a similar circumstance, but not the same) and it blows.

My 2 cents. Take it with a grain of salt if you like. InB4Rage forever.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop!   Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:39 am

I still don't think there was any reason to shoot it! It was a nice piece of machinery. If he really wanted to get rid of it he could of just sold it and made some money off of it rather than shooting it and wasting the money he spent for it. That's what makes him stupid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop!   Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:04 pm

Eridian wrote:
-snip-
I'm saying that she deserved having her laptop taken away/destroyed, but I'm against the father uploading the video and having the daughter be humiliated on the internet.

That's what is stupid, uploading something to the internet and not knowing the consequences of it. The father as somebody who works with computers should know that whatever is uploaded to the internet, it is there forever. He did not act in a responsible manner when he uploaded the video, he should have set the video "unlisted" so that only a limited number of people can access it.

In anycase, I'm on the neutral party, I'm against the father as much I am against the kid.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop!   Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:30 pm

Ungreatful people making hateful comments to her parents. At least, they got her a laptop.

I know my parents are pretty bad a lot but, at least they gave me a laptop I can use.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop!   Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:58 pm

What a champ, would watch again.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop!   Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:25 am

LXE wrote:
Eridian wrote:
-snip-
I'm saying that she deserved having her laptop taken away/destroyed, but I'm against the father uploading the video and having the daughter be humiliated on the internet.

That's what is stupid, uploading something to the internet and not knowing the consequences of it. The father as somebody who works with computers should know that whatever is uploaded to the internet, it is there forever. He did not act in a responsible manner when he uploaded the video, he should have set the video "unlisted" so that only a limited number of people can access it.

In anycase, I'm on the neutral party, I'm against the father as much I am against the kid.

Uploading it to the world was a bit harsh. Perhaps keeping it private, or only unveiling it to those who'd have seen her FB, might have been a bit less harsh. At least then the disrespect the parents felt would have had an equivalent audience with the punishment of the daughter.

As for whatever is on the internet is there forever; nah. Look at the long list of internet fame and memes that arose and have died. This too, like any other viral video, will be forgotten. And everyone will move on, with the occasional chuckle about that one guy that one time who unloaded a clip into a lap top =P
Back to top Go down
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Emeraldsun

Male Posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop!   Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:34 am

I would've wiped the laptop and gave it away. Then handed out a nice long grounding. If she were younger then an ass whooping would be in order. How old is she? Forgot.

I did something like this a few years back and my Dad reacted in a similar way to this but I got my my ass beat as well as getting humiliated in public.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.reeves.3591

PostSubject: Re: Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop!   Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:52 pm

Kirika wrote:
As for whatever is on the internet is there forever
Rules of the Internet wrote:
5. Anonymous does not forgive, Anonymous does not forget.

^This.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop!   Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:22 pm

LXE wrote:
Kirika wrote:

^This.

I don't think quoting the code of an internet hacker organization that rivals the fictional cult like organization known as the KNIGHTS from Serial Experiments Lain really applies here though ._.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop!   Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:00 pm

Kirika wrote:
LXE wrote:
Kirika wrote:

^This.

I don't think quoting the code of an internet hacker organization that rivals the fictional cult like organization known as the KNIGHTS from Serial Experiments Lain really applies here though ._.
Trust me, the rules of the internet do apply as long as it is the internet.
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop!   Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:20 pm

But that's just Anonymous. Not the whole internet.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop!   Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:42 pm

^ This. Assuming something that is true for a single portion of the population, Anonymous, is true for the entire population, the Internet.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop!   Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:18 pm

Quote :
Shooting her laptop 9 times for a punishment? Fine by me. She deserves it.

Shooting her laptop 9 times for a punishment AND posting it for 22,000,000+ views on Youtube, 138,000+ shares on Facebook and an internet sensation in 5 days because you wanted to "help" let the world know what it already knows? NOT, OKAY!

Astral, you and i have the same mind on this matter.

Let's just hope this doesn't escalate to something far worse.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop!   Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop! Empty

Back to top Go down

Whiny Facebook wallpost by a teenager? Unload Gun into Laptop!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next