Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rai Den's New Robot Designs V1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rai-den
Rai-den

Male Posts : 35

Rai Den's New Robot Designs V1 Empty
PostSubject: Rai Den's New Robot Designs V1   Rai Den's New Robot Designs V1 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:38 pm

Had no idea where else to put this.
I am cursed in that I cannot play a game like Cosmic Break! without coming up with Robot designs of my own and having a mighty need to share my ideas with other people.
So, at the expense of looking like a total newfag, I'll post my Robot Concept designs here.
You can post your ideas too, but I fear an influx of hasty, OP designs will prevent anyone from taking this seriously.
Skepticism aside, here are some New Robot designs that I thought up, and thought would be cool enough to share.

Series 1: The Odharnait Warriors.

Why are there no L size moebots?
"But Thoarla and Shino"
Shut up, they use mech suits.
Giant robot girls are cool, too.

These girls would come with a bit of a backstory, to boot. The legions of Chaos had overtaken the planet of Odharnait, so the 3 warriors went on a quest to bring aid for their home. When Chaos was defeated by the Cosmic Heroes, they decided to stay in the Cosmic Ark. These three warriors, Dierdre, Onora, and Erin, fight side by side as comrades in arms, even if they butt heads every now and then.

Onora is the leader, wielding her giant blade to carve a path for her friends through the battle.

Dierdre is the heavily armored sniper, taking down enemies from long distances with her massive, two handed Laser Cannon.

Erin is the scout, using her wings to fly over the battlefield while blasting enemies with her homing lasers.

*I'm working on an extended story to go with them. It'll be neat, I promise.

Dierdre
Type: ART
Size: L
Comment: A tall and beautiful robot from the far off planet of Odharnait. Vanquishes foes with her massive Wave Motion Gun. She is a skilled fighter, but would rather be reading and relaxing than blowing things up. Acts as a regulator to balance Onora's hot-blooded streak.
*AM and HD cannot be removed from the BD.

HD: Dierdre HD

BD: Dierdre BD
Force Barrier
Creates a sheild in front of Dierdre to stop enemy attacks.

BS: Dierdre BS

AM: Dierdre AMW
Wave Motion Gun/Buster Smash
A humongous laser cannon taken directly from the hull of an ancient battleship. Takes time to charge before firing, but unleashes a massive amount of power in a single shot. Can also be used to bash enemies with it's sheer weight.

LG: Dierdre LG

BT: Dual Missile Bit

Weapons:
Main:
Wave Motion Gun
Sub:
Buster Smash
Force Barrier

Onora
Type: LND
Comment: A tall and beautiful warrior from the far off planet of Odharnait. Weilds a gigantic sword that is said to be able to cleave mountains in two. As hot blooded as they come, she is also extremely loyal to her friends and her home, and would do anything to protect them.
*AM and HD cannot be seperated from the BD.

HD: Onora HD

BD: Onora BD
Spirit Boost
Boosts Onora's fighting spirit allowing her to swing her sword with more ferocity, as well as extend the number of hits in her combos.

BS: Onora BS

AM: Onora AMW
Excalibur/Blade Slash
A massive sword said to have been able to cleave a planet in half. Can unleash powerful energy waves when swung.

LG: Onora LG

BT: Dual Sword Bit

Weapons:
Main:
Blade Slash
Sub:
Excalibur
Spirit Boost

Erin
Type: AIR
Comment: A tall and beautiful warrior from the far off planet of Odharnait. Clears the battlefield with her powerful homing lasers. She is very shy, but not afraid to fight to protect her friends. She has an infatuation with Dierdre, but tries to keep it secret.
*HD cannot be removed from the BD.

HD: Erin HD

BD: Erin BD
Spiral Jump
Propels the user high into the sky to evade fire or get airborne quickly.

BS: Erin BS
Arc Blaster
Launches 6 homing lasers that track targets over a long distance.

AM: Erin AMW
Arc Gun (x2)
Fires a spread of homing lasers that tracks targets over a long distance.

LG: Erin LG

BT: Dual Blaster Bit

Weapons:
Main:
2x Arc Gun
Sub:
Arc Blaster
Spiral Jump

They could use some work, I know. Let me know what you think.

inb4 Onora is Vanguard Fencer Girl
inb4inb4 "Lol I know what you mean by 'Tall and Beautiful'"

Also, Dierdre's weapon could also function as another weapon type. I was just entertaining the idea of a large scale high power laser weapon akin to a railgun, but actually a Laser.
Back to top Go down
1stAndriod
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 157

PostSubject: Re: Rai Den's New Robot Designs V1   Rai Den's New Robot Designs V1 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:51 pm

Er........, Why is this in Skins and Polygon Edit @A@?
Shouldn't this be more in Lounge or off topic?
Back to top Go down
Rai-den
Rai-den

PostSubject: Re: Rai Den's New Robot Designs V1   Rai Den's New Robot Designs V1 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:15 pm

I had no idea where to put it really. I figured the Lounge and Off Topic were for things not related to CB.
And since this is related to CB, I put it here, since people make custom robots with the Skin and Polygon edit.

In any case, anyone, feel free to move this to a more appropriate location.

Last edited by Rai-den on Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Rai Den's New Robot Designs V1   Rai Den's New Robot Designs V1 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:19 pm

this looks like player content.... well we dont have bot designs yet....
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Rai-den
Rai-den

PostSubject: Re: Rai Den's New Robot Designs V1   Rai Den's New Robot Designs V1 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:44 pm

FLAVOR PIECE GET
(Yes, I think this should go in the same thread as the designs. Because of course.)
Beware Wall of Text. Placed in Spoilers to reduce page size.

Spoiler:

So yeah. Could potentially open up a new mission too.
Granted, this is assuming that CB has the wherewithal to take an idea from a random player and devote time and money to make it an actual thing.

I realize now that this should be in the Player Content directory, not the Skins and Polys sub directory.

Series 2: Wave Jam/Ampli Fire

Wave Jam
Type: SUP
Comment: A fan of Maril March, Wave Jam traveled to the Arks to meet his idol, and to share his brand of music with the a wider audience. Can play soothing melodies and brutal chords to heal and buff his allies or blast away his enemies with the power of rock.
*AM1 cannot be removed from BD

HD: W.Jam HD

BD: W.Jam BD
Amplifier
Can be used to temporarily boost the range of his Support moves, and the Force of his Shockwave attack.

BS: W.Jam BS

AM: W.Jam AW1/AW2
Hammer On
A rapid firing shockwave weapon that uses high frequency sonic waves to stun and damage enemies.

Power Chord
A support move designed to give allies Burst Fire and Long Range.

LG: W.Jam LG

BT: Repair Bit

Weapons:
Main:
Hammer On
Sub:
Amplifier
Power Chord
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Rai Den's New Robot Designs V1   Rai Den's New Robot Designs V1 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:22 am

i dont think making a repair bit as a default bit would be a good move, the closest cs went to that was mini repair bits.
Back to top Go down
Rai-den
Rai-den

PostSubject: Re: Rai Den's New Robot Designs V1   Rai Den's New Robot Designs V1 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:32 am

The Bit isn't really important. Could be a Spiked Ball bit or something.

Series 3.

Name: Leonhardt
Type: AIR
Comment: A robot from a dying planet in a far off system. His home has been engulfed by war for hundreds of years, turning it into a wasteland. Now people fight just to survive the harsh environment. Punishes LND and ART types with his high powered Multi Lasers.

HD: N.Oblige HD

BD: N.Oblige BD
Multi Laser
A wing shaped, back mounted Beam weapon system that can fire 6 shots simultaneously.

BS: N.Oblige BS

AM: N.Oblige AM1/AM2
AM2:Laser Blade
A retractable Beam Blade built into the arm for close combat.

LG: N.Oblige LG

BT: Beam Bit

Weapons:
Main:
Multi Laser
Assault Rifle
Sub:
Laser Blade

That's right. This guy.
Spoiler:

He comes with an Assault Rifle. Which is basically a regular Rifle with a higher fire rate and ammo capacity at the expense of Force. Maintains the same range to boot.
The AM2 would have the laser blade installed to the arm itself, but still be able to hold another weapon. Or not, which ever.
Basically, he's an AIR type Sturbanger with Beam Rifles instead of missiles.

From the Odhar thread.

This one is an Alpha ART type.

Turri Testa
Type: ART
Size: M
Comment: A high tech robot outfitted with an AURA Trans system. Capable of changing between a mobile Assault Mode and stationary Fortress Mode.

HD: Turri T. HD
Anti Missile
Uses a small laser to shoot down incoming missiles. Limited ammo. Activates automatically.

BD: Turri T. BD
Mode Change
Converts WLK and FLY to additional TGH and TEC. Fortress Mode becomes stationary.

BS: Turri T. BS
Dual Mode Missile
A: Dual launch missiles that fire left and right to flank the target.
F: Dual launch Missiles that fire vertically to strike from above.

AM: Turri T. AM1
Dual Mode Missile
A: Single Launch homing missile launcher. High power and tracking, but low rate of fire.
F: Double Launch homing missile launcher. High rate of fire, but low tracking.

LG: Turri T. LG
Mode Change Assault/Fortress Mode
Converts WLK and FLY to additional TGH and TEC. Fortress Mode becomes stationary.

BT: Missile Bit

Weapons:
Main:
­­---Flank/Vert Missiles
---Assault/Fortress Missile
Sub:
---Mode Change
Other:
---Anti Missile

HP: 350
Cost: 725/800
Stats (Assault Mode/Fortress Mode)
STR: 14/14
TEC: 20/30
WLK: 10/0
FLY: 10/0
TGH: 20/30

Early BD and (incomplete) AM design. (Still missing the shoulders.)
Spoiler:

Last edited by Rai-den on Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rai-den
Rai-den

PostSubject: Re: Rai Den's New Robot Designs V1   Rai Den's New Robot Designs V1 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:40 am

Could someone move this up into the Player Content Folder?
It bugs me that it is in here where it isn't supposed to be.
Please and thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rai Den's New Robot Designs V1   Rai Den's New Robot Designs V1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rai Den's New Robot Designs V1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Player Content-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com