Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[BRD] The Durandal Bronies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rai-den
Rai-den

Male Posts : 35

[BRD] The Durandal Bronies Empty
PostSubject: [BRD] The Durandal Bronies   [BRD] The Durandal Bronies EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:09 am

[BRD] The Durandal Bronies Www35_10

Clan Info:
Name: Durandal
Union: Bladine
Usual Meeting Location: Resort Area
We are a social clan. Nothing too serious. Joke around, have fun. You don't have to be of any particular skill level or have a certain type of bot.
We're always accepting new members, since I'm actually the only one in the group right now.
Also, we'd help each other do quests and fight in the arena and level up bots and stuff.
It'd be really nice if people joined. I'm looking to make some new friends that I can blow stuff up with.
Let me know if you're interested.

History:
Originally created as a social group where me and some guys from a startup game development site could meet up and discuss things and blow stuff up, Durandal was created last year, some time around December. It sort of lost it's purpose when the group disbanded and no one actually came. After a while of not playing CB, I decided that I could use the clan in the same way I wanted to before, but with random people and a few of my brony friends.

Clan Roster:
Rai-den: Leader/Founder
Back to top Go down

[BRD] The Durandal Bronies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Clans-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com