Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

 

 hi owo

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Silvershine
Misty Hollow
Misty Hollow


Male Posts : 428
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 30
Location : Switzerland

hi owo Empty
PostSubject: hi owo   hi owo EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:59 am

hai there owo
people might know me from CBEn...
for complaining about laag etc..
XD
Strange that I never came to this forum before. Even I'm playing since final beta... (was Wiz first, then after 4 months I changed to BRD, my first RT charge was 8 months after playing when ivis came in gara owo)
more information?
XD
Back to top Go down
http://nightforest.deviantart.com
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar


Male Posts : 2218
Join date : 2012-01-10
Age : 34
Location : Portugal (Europe)

hi owo Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi owo   hi owo EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:29 am

Hello there! Welcome to the forums.

More information?

Hmm...

What kind of robots do you play (and did you won Ivis on that garapon)?
What do you like more, arenas, missions or quests?
And what's your favorite food?
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo


Female Posts : 4660
Join date : 2010-09-22
Location : Amatsu (Philippines)

hi owo Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi owo   hi owo EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:43 am

Welcome to the forums silvershine
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Silvershine
Misty Hollow
Misty Hollow


Male Posts : 428
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 30
Location : Switzerland

hi owo Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi owo   hi owo EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:51 am

@Gerrion wrote:
Hello there! Welcome to the forums.

More information?

Hmm...

What kind of robots do you play (and did you won Ivis on that garapon)?
What do you like more, arenas, missions or quests?
And what's your favorite food?

Yush... I got Ivis... xD
from then on I became RT fag as well xD.
left alone my poor full uc destructor ;w;

errr, and I play also a lot different bots....
most time lnd (melee, I actually never play hoppers...), then a lot times art too, but air only ag and vector eagle, this sometimes xD. (rarely testing other things with air...)

food :3
various stuff >w< but no vegetables XD
Back to top Go down
http://nightforest.deviantart.com
Guest
Guest



hi owo Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi owo   hi owo EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:01 am

Ohai there, I'm LXE/Hakuo.

I CHALLENGE YOU 1 V 1.

MY BEST BOT AGAINST YOUR BEST BOT.
Back to top Go down
Silvershine
Misty Hollow
Misty Hollow


Male Posts : 428
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 30
Location : Switzerland

hi owo Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi owo   hi owo EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:14 am

LXE wrote:
Ohai there, I'm LXE/Hakuo.

I CHALLENGE YOU 1 V 1.

MY BEST BOT AGAINST YOUR BEST BOT.

ok... i still have to work 6 hours, but then I can do. my EVE waits for you.
... well i dont have a best bot. so I dont know what to use actually xD

=3
Back to top Go down
http://nightforest.deviantart.com
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar


Posts : 3460
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 26

hi owo Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi owo   hi owo EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:09 am

Hi bro!
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 107

hi owo Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi owo   hi owo EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:58 am

Lol
Hi
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

Male Posts : 2129
Join date : 2011-10-08
Age : 77

hi owo Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi owo   hi owo EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:15 am

Hai there. I think I saw you before. You have a very unique IGN.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩


Male Posts : 7875
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 27
Location : Mars

hi owo Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi owo   hi owo EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:23 am

@Silvershine wrote:
LXE wrote:
Ohai there, I'm LXE/Hakuo.

I CHALLENGE YOU 1 V 1.

MY BEST BOT AGAINST YOUR BEST BOT.

ok... i still have to work 6 hours, but then I can do. my EVE waits for you.
... well i dont have a best bot. so I dont know what to use actually xD

=3
You have an EVE? Interesting.
Welcome to the fan forums Silver Razz
My in-game name is Astral_God, and I look forward to seeing you around the forums ;3
Back to top Go down
Silvershine
Misty Hollow
Misty Hollow


Male Posts : 428
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 30
Location : Switzerland

hi owo Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi owo   hi owo EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:41 am

*waves to all*

Astral_Goddess wrote:
@Silvershine wrote:
LXE wrote:
Ohai there, I'm LXE/Hakuo.

I CHALLENGE YOU 1 V 1.

MY BEST BOT AGAINST YOUR BEST BOT.

ok... i still have to work 6 hours, but then I can do. my EVE waits for you.
... well i dont have a best bot. so I dont know what to use actually xD

=3
You have an EVE? Interesting.
Welcome to the fan forums Silver Razz
My in-game name is Astral_God, and I look forward to seeing you around the forums ;3

Of course .w. once we both were EVEs and fought side by side in a mixed arena o.o
I also called you astral_deity yesterday after laagy-glacier night .w. and wanted your fluffy tail but you also left allready I guess xD
Nya~~ thank you :3
Back to top Go down
http://nightforest.deviantart.com
Guest
Guest



hi owo Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi owo   hi owo EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:43 pm

@Silvershine wrote:
LXE wrote:
Ohai there, I'm LXE/Hakuo.

I CHALLENGE YOU 1 V 1.

MY BEST BOT AGAINST YOUR BEST BOT.

ok... i still have to work 6 hours, but then I can do. my EVE waits for you.
... well i dont have a best bot. so I dont know what to use actually xD

=3
Did you just say EVE?! Oh shi- no wait.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2010-11-09

hi owo Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi owo   hi owo EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:56 am

Teh trap has ouka, don't let him surprise buttsecks you

otherwise hi.
Back to top Go down
Silvershine
Misty Hollow
Misty Hollow


Male Posts : 428
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 30
Location : Switzerland

hi owo Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi owo   hi owo EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 4:32 am

@necrio wrote:
Teh trap has ouka, don't let him surprise buttsecks you

otherwise hi.

Ouka even isnt the biggest problem xP
Theres a silver haired devil lurking around who loves raping enemies :>
Back to top Go down
http://nightforest.deviantart.com
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell


Male Posts : 8639
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 28
Location : Buffalo NewYork

hi owo Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi owo   hi owo EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:20 am

I AM TITAN RULER OF THE UNIVERSE DESTROYER OF GALAXYS. GIVE ME OFFERING NOW OR EVERYTHING YOU NO AND LOVE DIES. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 24

hi owo Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi owo   hi owo EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:21 am

Is still up for duels.
Back to top Go down
Silvershine
Misty Hollow
Misty Hollow


Male Posts : 428
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 30
Location : Switzerland

hi owo Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi owo   hi owo EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:38 am

@boytitan2 wrote:
I AM TITAN RULER OF THE UNIVERSE DESTROYER OF GALAXYS. GIVE ME OFFERING NOW OR EVERYTHING YOU NO AND LOVE DIES. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I hope you'll be content with bullets in your face Razz I think thats a good offer.
XD
Back to top Go down
http://nightforest.deviantart.com
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell


Male Posts : 8639
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 28
Location : Buffalo NewYork

hi owo Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi owo   hi owo EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:39 am

@Silvershine wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:
I AM TITAN RULER OF THE UNIVERSE DESTROYER OF GALAXYS. GIVE ME OFFERING NOW OR EVERYTHING YOU NO AND LOVE DIES. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I hope you'll be content with bullets in your face Razz I think thats a good offer.
XD

I AM GOING TO RIP YOU APART AND EAT YOU MYSELF.
Back to top Go down
Silvershine
Misty Hollow
Misty Hollow


Male Posts : 428
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 30
Location : Switzerland

hi owo Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi owo   hi owo EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:01 am

@boytitan2 wrote:
@Silvershine wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:
I AM TITAN RULER OF THE UNIVERSE DESTROYER OF GALAXYS. GIVE ME OFFERING NOW OR EVERYTHING YOU NO AND LOVE DIES. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I hope you'll be content with bullets in your face Razz I think thats a good offer.
XD

I AM GOING TO RIP YOU APART AND EAT YOU MYSELF.

We allready did toghether...
I killed you in CBEN and you killed me. I just didnt count how many times what happened :>
Back to top Go down
http://nightforest.deviantart.com
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2010-11-09

hi owo Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi owo   hi owo EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:15 am

titan is the loudest person with less than competent logical thinking capabilities. As well as having a bad taste of mecha.
Back to top Go down
Silvershine
Misty Hollow
Misty Hollow


Male Posts : 428
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 30
Location : Switzerland

hi owo Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi owo   hi owo EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:24 am

@necrio wrote:
titan is the loudest person with less than competent logical thinking capabilities. As well as having a bad taste of mecha.

However, he is quiet funny tough xD
Back to top Go down
http://nightforest.deviantart.com
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell


Male Posts : 8639
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 28
Location : Buffalo NewYork

hi owo Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi owo   hi owo EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:24 am

@necrio wrote:
titan is the loudest person with less than competent logical thinking capabilities. As well as having a bad taste of mecha.

This hurts so much coming from you =(.
Back to top Go down
Silvershine
Misty Hollow
Misty Hollow


Male Posts : 428
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 30
Location : Switzerland

hi owo Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi owo   hi owo EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:42 am

I just think that boytitan needs some hugs :3
Back to top Go down
http://nightforest.deviantart.com
LostOne
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
LostOne

Male Posts : 895
Join date : 2011-12-25
Age : 27
Location : Lost In Portugal

hi owo Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi owo   hi owo EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:02 pm

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay! ^^
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell


Male Posts : 8639
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 28
Location : Buffalo NewYork

hi owo Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi owo   hi owo EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:35 pm

@LostOne wrote:
Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay! ^^

Take agito out your sig you dont swear enough.

that should said WELCOME TO THE FORUMS YOU PIECE OF WALKING SHIT IM THE MOTHER FUCKING FANG KING.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




hi owo Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi owo   hi owo Empty

Back to top Go down
 
hi owo
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Forum Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com